• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have done it ! Thanks Everyone. Updated with Picture link

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while on here but wanted to share my news with you all. When I got on the scales this morning I was 10 st 5lbs which is 2lbs under my goal weight but is 13lbs under my original goal weight that I set my self.

It has taken me nearly 2 years but In those 2 years there has been some ups and downs (aren't there always reasons to eat the wrong things!)

I am getting married in 20 days time after waiting for 10 years !

Thank You to everyone that posts on here, you are a mountain of support and information, when I am finding it difficult I always pop on here and read the threads for Inspiration.:)

I have updated this post with the link to my wedding pictures 17 days after my wedding Yeh !

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
congratulations x well done on acheiving your goal!

JoC

Silver Member
Congratulations on your wedding and your fantastic weight loss achievement, well done x

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
aww well done hun u must feel amazing :D congrats on getting to target and have an amazing wedding day xxx

Congratulations on reaching your target! And Good Luck for your wedding day, hope it is perfect for you and your new hubby!

Lucky7

Gold Member
Woo hoo! What excellent timing. Now to focus on the wedding. Pics soon I hope! xx

well done chic and congratulations on up coming wedding so pleased for you :D xx

Well done honey and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! x

fatal

Congratulations! :) Have a blast on your wedding day tooo! x

Thanks again Everyone, I am going to try and get to 10 stones before the wedding !

Don't think I will make it as I am having a Mini hen night on Tuesday and will be in Florida for a week before we get married ! I am going to have to be very good ! LOL !

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations and well done:happy096:

All the best wishes for your Big Day:love047:

Congratulations on all ur success! You should be very proudx

Afitos

Hi Everyone,

Well we are back from Florida , have been for a few days. Got on the scales this morning and knew I have been bad after the wedding but 9lbs Bad OMG ! Not stressing though, I am going to get it off now.

What I was wondering is how do I put pictures on here ? I was going to put a before and after but carn't work out how to do it !

Brilliant - congratulations on both your weight loss and your wedding :D