Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I know you'll have been asked this a million times before but....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kjs1628, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. kjs1628

kjs1628 Surely....

Start Weight:
    12st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.8lb(8.37%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    Is it bad to not use up all your points?

I skipped breakfast today (too busy), and have only had 15 1/2 out of 21 points. Does this cause problems in the long term?

I know you can save 4 a day, but just wanted to check if saving more is a problem?

Especially since I also earned 2 1/2 in exercise....does that effectively mean I have undereaten 8 points today? Or are exercise points just a bonus?

Hope you undertsand, and don't mind me barging in here!

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    exercise is just a bonus. as long as you dont go under 14 in one day you're not harming yourself but you should not go more than 4 under on a regular basis as your body could slowly slip into starvation mode xxx

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    it is not recomended that you go below 14 points, or regularly undereat by more than 4 points as your body goes into starvation mode and hangs on to fat and so slows down your weightloss.

activity points can be eaten, its up to you but i was always told not to eat more than 12 in a week altho i beleive this has changed.

in short dont worry about it for one day, but slapped wrists if you do it alot!!

5. kjs1628

kjs1628 Surely....

Start Weight:
    12st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.8lb(8.37%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    Thanks. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.