I love my Red Days :-)

It's one of my favourites, love it with sw coleslaw, corn on cob, salad, wm roll, sw bbq sauce. It just falls apart, gorgeous. You need to cut off all visible fat xx

i do my pulled pork with just the sw bbq sauce recipe which is pretty much the same as what you used Jenny...give or take measurements...
think i'll stick with that cos i know a few people who said the 1 from the mag wasn't as nice x

Not seen the magazine version but you can tweak around as much as you like. Hairy biker's have a nice spicy one (just minus the sugar!)

Yes, I make my pulled pork. I use pork shoulder, 1.5kg does loads! I mix passata, tsp mustard powder, 2 tbs worcestershire sauce, 5 tbs balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves or powder, salt and pepper, tbs sweetner. Pour over pork, cover in foil, oven at 150 for 4hrs. Is lush! Kinda tweaked the recipe until I liked it. I did it sat and it did main evening meal for 4 then sandwiches for 3 days so definitely worth it and cheap to do!!

Oh that sounds lush will give yours a try! Thanks x

Day off plan yesterday. I always find Tuesday's tricky. I work in a GP surgery and Tuesday's is a big staff meeting and they always buy food in. I always opt for salad, fruit etc but sandwiches too so naughty bread and fillings. And last night, was seriously pissed off with hubs so had a pizza hut :-(

On a positive note, scales showing a 4lb loss this morning!!

Breakfast - activia 0% fat yoghurt

Lunch - ham wm roll (hexb), pepper, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, banana

Dinner - cheese (hexa), mushroom, spring onion, red pepper, bacon omelette with salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes)

Snacks - 1 alpen light bar (hexb)

Syns -

Exercise - 100 star jumps

Last edited:
Bad day today!

No brekkie

Had a 45min walk up a hill pushing my 2 boys so 5 stone I reckon! Was sooo hungry and a bit light headed when I got home ended up eating about 6 chocolate digestives :-(

Not eaten since, just lots of water and black coffee.

Not the best day but I need to write it all down lol

Bad day today!

No brekkie

Had a 45min walk up a hill pushing my 2 boys so 5 stone I reckon! Was sooo hungry and a bit light headed when I got home ended up eating about 6 chocolate digestives :-(

Not eaten since, just lots of water and black coffee.

Not the best day but I need to write it all down lol

Well done for writing it down now draw a line under it it's done with, we all have those days. Hope your day got better xxx

Well done for writing it down now draw a line under it it's done with, we all have those days. Hope your day got better xxx

Thanks hun!

Day didn't get much better but was actually just about to head to kitchen for some cake but after reading that, got a banana :) xxx

Well done, proud of you xxxx

Goooo Jen :) WI for me tomorrow and I've been proper saintly since Friday, which is unlike me at the mo! Actually haven't been craving choc as much which is nice as usually I battle the urges hourly!! Ha!

Hope you had a good day love. Xx

Yes, I make my pulled pork. I use pork shoulder, 1.5kg does loads! I mix passata, tsp mustard powder, 2 tbs worcestershire sauce, 5 tbs balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves or powder, salt and pepper, tbs sweetner. Pour over pork, cover in foil, oven at 150 for 4hrs. Is lush! Kinda tweaked the recipe until I liked it. I did it sat and it did main evening meal for 4 then sandwiches for 3 days so definitely worth it and cheap to do!!

How much passata should I use? Thanks x

Thank you so much for this made it today and was lovely and yummy, the family enjoyed it too. I made a BBQ sauce out of mag but not impressed with that, do you have a nice one? Hope you are having a good weekend Beck x

Here's how it looked x

Attachments

• image-89146699.jpg
    image-89146699.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 91
Sorry for not replying, been away for the weekend. Am glad you liked it :-D

I do have a bbq sauce recipe, will dig it out, written down somewhere!

Did you have a good weekend Jen?? Xx

Was fab thanks hun, am shattered! Boys loved peppa pig world lol the rides were pretty cool :) only 12 days til our proper 2 week hols, woo!

Went totally off plan tho, probably put on a stone! :-(

Ah lush! I bet it was just what you all needed. Going to have a proper lil fam weekend this one too now uni's done and I'm not stressed they deserve some fun times! Going to the big farm thing on a ******* that has giant slides and soft play and tractors and go karts plus all the animals. And a big walk on the beach on Sunday hopefully it'll be nice weather!

You know how it goes tho, bad weekend a few lbs on and a few red days to get your bloat back off and you'll be good to go again :)

Xx

Sorry for not replying, been away for the weekend. Am glad you liked it :-D

I do have a bbq sauce recipe, will dig it out, written down somewhere!

Thanks, sounds like you had a good weekend x

On it :-D

Tuesday

No breakfast

Lunch - salad (lettuce, cucumber, carrot, white cabbage, cherry tomatoes), apple, grapes, strawberries

Dinner - spaghetti bolognaise (chopped tomatoes, onion, red pepper, mushrooms), egg noodles maybe 30g

Syns - 0

Last edited:
Back