I love The Biggest Loser programme

Who is below the yellow line today? I reckon the black team and I think they will vote Sadie out.

Wow, carol and katey look so different, carol looks 20 years younger! :D

Hope Sadie goes, she's dead wood, having to be carried by everyone else all the time

She has had a fair few chances now...it would be unfair for anybody else to leave this week imo.

Thanks for the link Debs

How many weeks does Biggest Loser last for? I cant even remember how long its been going for but I'm totally addicted

So what does everybody think to the fact Lisa is back? And if it is BLues that lose the weigh in...who will they vote for?
Lisa the newbie? Or the ultra competative Mark?

I think they all want Mark gone now. I'm starting to get really fed up of him too!

Lovely to see Lisa back as she really needs the help. If blues fall below this week I hope that they don't vote her out.

I love this show, i have it sky+
I watched the interview with Carol and katey..I thought that Carol looked amazing and reminded me of Amanda Tapping (from stargate and the sanctuary)

Thanks for the link Debs. Wow Carol does look amazing! Good on her!

I have to say, I am not loving Lisa at all. I was gutted when she left, but then we didn't really see her personality before. She is only back in the door and has done nothing but complain and backstap!
If she is voted out again, its her own fault really! She doesn't seem to be making much effort at all.

To be fair to her though, she has come back in and the team haven't made her too welcome, Mark especially. She has the advantage that she has come back in and is able to look at how the personalities have come out without being to acustomed to it so she sussed Mark straight away. I'd be the same, I wouldn't want to be ordered around by him either

Back