I made my little girls birthday cake...look....

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Hi Guys....

Long time no see. I keep on saying that I'm always up the wall lately and busy with my crafting and organising my little girls birthday party, all be it, it's only going to be a tiny tea party at home with a few guests but I like to make an effort so I made her this cake...

I made all of it apart from the Tinkerbell figure which we bought from The Disney Store.

I used mexican paste (made of sugar) for most of it like the butterflys, stars, tiny blossoms and also some paper flowers which I wired up and added genuine swarovski crystals which I just LOVE, as they sparkle, sparkle, sparkle ( I'm a magpie and I love all that glitters ).

In the background you can also see some of my ALTERED ART, which I'm just addicted to. The pieces that you see include piccies of my little girl. This is the type of stuff that I'll be selling in my Ebay Shop soon.

izzysbirthdaycake006-1.jpg

izzysbirthdaycake005-1.jpg

Thanks for looking guys.....

It's 2.05am, I have a total mess of a kitchen, icing sugar etc..everywhere and I really should tidy it before I head off to bed as my little girl will be up bright and early for her birthday tomorow (today):eek:

ttfn

xx sj xx

Wow! :bliss:That is quite a work of art! I hope you all have a lovely party! :)

awwww thanks Lisal,

I'm thrilled with the way it turned out, really 'Over the Top' and 'Girly'

I'm sure my little girl with love it, especially the Tink figure, she can have that in her room once the cake has been eaten:D

xx sj xx

Wow!! my birthday is May 31st just in case your baking around that time again! LOL what a stunning cake, shame you have to cut it! Have a great day M x

SJ , what a lovely cake you've done . You will have to let us all know when the shop opens on ebay

Wowww....what a beautiful cake, im sure your daughter will LOVE IT!

That's so cute!! You're like me... I love craft and making cakes too.

My daughter had a Scooby Doo haunted castle for her birthday in April. She wants Harry Potter next year!

Perhaps I'll make myself a birthday cake :D lol

WOW WOW and WOW!!

You little clever clogs .... your daughter will just love it!!! I love it and I'm 27!! PMSL!!!

Wow, Wow, WOW!!!!

You are really talented, I also like crafting (card making, cross stitiching) but your cake is something else. Well done you.
Hope you managed to get some sleep and hope the party goes well.

:party0023:

Isn't is amazing what you can do with a CD made muffin :D

Seriously though that is absolutely gorgeous!

Hiya SJ,

That is a fabulous cake - you can tell how much love (aswell as talent ;)) has gone into making it.

I'm a magpie and I love all that glitters

Heehee :giggle: - me too, but I am much less discerning than you, I will settle for anything shiny :p. I currently have a conker collection on top of my fridge that is to die for and am top of the conker league with my champion "Beefy" :cool:- all the 5-10 year olds are in awe lol

Wow!!!!

What a fantastic cake!!! I used to ice cakes for a living (many years ago), but can't bake to save my life!!!

Well done you!!!

I bet your Daughter loves it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kerry-Ann

WOW!!!!! That is amaaaaaazing. The most beautiful cake I have ever seen - you are so talented (and, I'm sure, extremely patient)

Wishing you're little girl a fabulous birthday :D

Sj That cake is fab! I would love to be abelt to do that - did you go on a course or anything?? I think it looks amazing!!!

Your little girl will love I to love all things shiny and glittery and pink and ooh just pretty and I'm sure it stemmed from my mum's love to ad making me a Barbie cake for my 4th birthday!! :)

N xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY!! that cake is amazing. what a gift u have xxxxx

Back