I miss you all

Since having to stop CD (due to my kidney problems), I am missing it.

It was so easy just to choose a soup, shake or bar. Now I have to work out if what I am about to put in my mouth is going to put an inch on my nicely decreased hips (managed to lose 4.5 inches from them!).

With 33lbs still to lose, I am trying to eat healthy as I am not sure when (or if) my GP will let me do CD again.

So I miss you all
Gilly

Hi Gilly,

I know its really hard when you have to stop CD for health reasons. CD is so convenient and it takes food out of the equasion.

Try and follow the GI diet and you should still continue to lose even if it is a little more slowly. Once you are well again the doctor may allow you back on one of the CD programmes.

Still come here and visit its not just a VLCD forum.

Lindax

Hi Hun,

Don't be missing us we are still here no matter what diet you are doing or if you aren't doing one at all.
I have done pretty much all the diets out there and have a million recipes etc so if you ever need a hand just give us a shout.

Thanks.

I seem to be doing my own thing at the moment which seems to be a mixture of WW and GI! I have totally confused my husband! (but i did cook for him twice this week which is more than I did when I was on CD)

I have actually located a high fibre cereal that I actually like!

It is so weird though, having spent 5 weeks doing CD and not worrying about food, to suddenly having to think about what to eat now.

I did hop on the scales at my last CD meeting and had lost a further 0.5lbs so was 19.5lbs down. I stood on my scales at home yesterday and I was down on them too so at least I am going the right way plus I am able to buy size 14 trousers happily now!

Gilly

Thanks.
I did hop on the scales at my last CD meeting and had lost a further 0.5lbs so was 19.5lbs down. I stood on my scales at home yesterday and I was down on them too so at least I am going the right way plus I am able to buy size 14 trousers happily now!

Gilly

Hi Gilly! I can understand how it must feel to not be able to do CD because of medical reasons. Whatever you're doing is working and you've lost quite a bit alreaady on CD...keep doing what you're doing cos it seems to be doing the trick :)

Hi Gilly,

I have joined up with Weightlossresources after finishing CD to lose my last bit of weight & can't recommend it enough. I lost 3lbs the first week on an 1100 calorie diet. Maybe that would help?

Anja

Gilly,

Good luck with finding an alternative way to diet that suits you.

Just because you are not doing CD doesn't mean that you can't post on here! I have enjoyed your posts on here and on DH, please don't go anywhere!!

Dawn

Thanks.

I seem to be doing my own thing at the moment which seems to be a mixture of WW and GI! I have totally confused my husband! (but i did cook for him twice this week which is more than I did when I was on CD)

I have actually located a high fibre cereal that I actually like!

It is so weird though, having spent 5 weeks doing CD and not worrying about food, to suddenly having to think about what to eat now.

Gilly

Hi Gilly,

We have a Weight Watcher Forum here for you to keep posting in and all of us would be delighted to say the least for you to do that as it will be interesting to see how you get on.

As well with the GI as I am very interested in this for myself out here.

I already do it for husband and he looks well on it.

He did not go to WW but when I was doing it we did it as a family and it suited him and now he is doing GI and GL.

WW really did teach us to be very aware of reading labels and looking for hidden salt, fat and sugars not too mention other things like GM.

I would like to think that MiniMins is somewhere you feel free to follow any plan you chose...this site is about support and help with general weight loss etc.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gilly, long time no see. Great to have you on here :D

I'm going GI when I go back to eating again, we are mainly doing that anyway as hubby is type 2 diabetic.

I hope you can get on minimins a bit more often because we miss you too and you will get support no matter how you choose to lose weight :)

Back