i need a wii fit......

Dial-A-Phone

Check this out, it has a list of the deals you can get with the wii and wii fit, i have to wait till August before i have enough to get the ball rolling...

I was told by the guy in Zavvi yesterday that they had some in store that morning(first come, first served). He said that they aren't available online as they sell out too fast but pick a store and be there every morning when it opens and you could be lucky :)

Im in worksop nottinghamshire hun, the argos were the local store and the toys r us were from doncaster. The days i got mine which was about a month ago i checked game website and they also had in stock to order for delivery from them. Dont give up hun you will find one. xxxx

Apparently Amazon and Game tend to have higher stock levels when they're available so I would check those first :)

So you need the Wii console and then the Wii fit kit?

Would love it but so much seems to be going on at the moment so is a little too expensive to just treat myself too.

Another thing...can everyone see your weight?? Is is public knowledge? Not sure I want everyone in my family/friends circle seeing it!

you can lock your profile on the Wii with a pin number so that no one else can see your weight & BMI.

I have mine locked - even the OH doesn't know how much I weigh.

i have the wii console so just need the fit now....i treated myself to the wii the other day i had a 120 credit note in currys which was due to expire and thought...well what can i do with another coffee machine!!!!!!

My Wii bundle arrived at 8am :D
Have played Wii Play, bowling on Wii Sports. Jack is now playing Lego Star Wars so we haven't even got the Wii Fit out yet but looking forward to it :)
Any luck with your search?

I've registered with Tesco.com but couldn't find anywhere on Game to register, will ask instore tomorrow. Just had a look at Amazon, but they're asking £20-£30 more - not prepared to pay that, as much as I want one.

Where did you get yours from Amanda?

I got my bundle from Comet :)
Have been playing on the Wii Fit all afternoon. It's great! Hubby and Jack are bowling at the moment :D

ive got one ive got one!!!!! on off chance just popped into pc world as i was on way to meet oh and kid at party....they had one !!! its now mine all mine!!!!!!

One word of warning-try not to be too depressed at your Wii Fit Age- I am 36 and my Wii Fit Age is 49 :( I was shouting 'Nooooooo!' at the screen lol :D

Great shell, we keep forgetting about the wii fit (i try to encourage the kids outdoors as much as poss when the sun shines) but when we play its such fun. Someone here posted about doing a high scores thread which may encourage us to keep using the board and keeping fit.
I'm sure you will love it, when we have friends round its the men that hog it and the kids have to watch!

Excellent news!!! Bet I know what ur both doing all weekend!!! lol.
Will definately keep your minds off food.

Well done on getting one..... X look forwrd to the update on how it is x

Have done step aerobics, jogging, hula hoops and just been playing boxing with Jack(make sure you've got two wii+nunchunks).
I think that's probably enough today but think the five year old might have somethign to say about that! lol :D
Sooooo glad I ordered it. Could be a size 10 by next week at this rate lol :D :D

Back