I NEED YOU!

Hi Chassy

Oh dear what a S*** day! I stayed on track until I heard the news sbout Molly and now feel quite disheartened. I've told Molly I don't think she should do SW now as this may be the last time she can enjoy goodies and she smiled and said "OK I really would like to have some treats". Bless her!
Re scales: I had started to weigh myself midweek from week 2 and usually I lose an extra lb than what it shows. TBH I have felt really fat and ugly this week and feel very demotivated......Trying to keep on track but it feels really hard.
Re bootcamp: ouch! legs are killing me and we are meant to be going again on Friday night which may not be possible as I'm struggling to get up off the settee at the moment lol.

Week 4 day 4 green
B-none (still not sleeping at night)
L-prawns(HEB) with chilli, garlic and ginger + egg fried rice tbsp (max) of oyster sauce between 3 of us (1/2 syn?)
3x 35ml vodkas with diet coke(12syns)
T-2 x quorn sausages(2syns) baked beans and sw chips topped with cheese(HEA) ketchup (1syn)

morn bar (1/2 HEB), small flake(4 syns) bag of monster munch (5.5syns)

Total of 25 syns today :break_diet:I'm going out Saturday night and will be consuming lots of syns in vodka so this week will definitely be a washout.

Week 4 day 5 Red

B+L coffee, banana and yoghurt
T-Tesco simply cook chicken in sticky BBQ sauce x2(3syns) new spuds(HEB) and veg

snack later: stir fry prawns and maybe some chicken with onion, garlic,ginger and chilli with a dash of soy sauce.

Snack update for last night:had monster munch(5.5)and 2xtoast(heb)with jam(1syn)2xcheese triangles(hea)

Week 4 day 6 green

B-none
L-2xwm toast(HEB) cheese triangles(HEA)
T-chicken chow mein(2 syns)

snacks: oops-2x monster munch (11syns) caramel mini choc(4.5) 2 x slices pepperoni pizza(??20???) most of 35cl bottle of vodka (32syns)

Hi Sis - Oh my word......Some bad news can certainly rock the boat in slimmingsville can't it. Give sall my love to Mollymoo. You know Molly will benefit more from sticking to lots of fresh food especially fruit and vegetables. Gluten will be a nightmare for her but there are so many gluten free options now and lots of them are SW healthy extras. Your perspective on the food she can have will be so important for her over the next few weeks eh! I know you are having a bad week, however, you need to think about what you have achieved in the last month... I have been amazed and flabbergasted and immensely proud (all at the same time) with how much weight you have lost and how you have approached our plan! My scales have slowed a bit this week too - I am holding water - podgy fingers and puffy chops so probably 1lub this week - we will see tomorrow!. I will be happy with that at least it isn't a gain!

So you have had some extra syns this week, so you have whacked the voddies, so the scales have only moved a smidge.....so what. Did you have a good time? Probably! Now get back on the plan and focus again on how your BMI is moving towards a healthy range and how your inner goddess was making an appearance after so long! Think about how you feel next month when you reach your next goal! Think about how much easier coping with everyday challenges is when you are fit and healthy!

I look forward to seeing a buoyant SW menu (with breakfast you Divvy!) tomorrow. Keep going Sloane and boil up some eggs and potatoes to stave of the monster munchies! Try some Cadbury Highlights or Options too ward off the choccy cravings!

You have had your hippo time (wallowing) no it is time to get out of the wallow and sharpen up your motivation.

You and I are going to get to target, you and I are going to follow our plan, you and I are going to realise the benefits of a healthy weight and you and I are going to bask in the slinky limelight.

Love you lots and am looking forward to seeing less of you over the coming months! Sizewise not companywise.

Mwah! Cx

Hate to tell you but pizza is about 19 syns PER SLICE!!! Eeeeeekkkk!!

OMG! double EEK .......Think I still would still have eaten it :break_diet:

Hi Sis - Oh my word......Some bad news can certainly rock the boat in slimmingsville can't it. Give sall my love to Mollymoo. You know Molly will benefit more from sticking to lots of fresh food especially fruit and vegetables. Gluten will be a nightmare for her but there are so many gluten free options now and lots of them are SW healthy extras. Your perspective on the food she can have will be so important for her over the next few weeks eh! I know you are having a bad week, however, you need to think about what you have achieved in the last month... I have been amazed and flabbergasted and immensely proud (all at the same time) with how much weight you have lost and how you have approached our plan! My scales have slowed a bit this week too - I am holding water - podgy fingers and puffy chops so probably 1lub this week - we will see tomorrow!. I will be happy with that at least it isn't a gain!

So you have had some extra syns this week, so you have whacked the voddies, so the scales have only moved a smidge.....so what. Did you have a good time? Probably! Now get back on the plan and focus again on how your BMI is moving towards a healthy range and how your inner goddess was making an appearance after so long! Think about how you feel next month when you reach your next goal! Think about how much easier coping with everyday challenges is when you are fit and healthy!

I look forward to seeing a buoyant SW menu (with breakfast you Divvy!) tomorrow. Keep going Sloane and boil up some eggs and potatoes to stave of the monster munchies! Try some Cadbury Highlights or Options too ward off the choccy cravings!

You have had your hippo time (wallowing) no it is time to get out of the wallow and sharpen up your motivation.

You and I are going to get to target, you and I are going to follow our plan, you and I are going to realise the benefits of a healthy weight and you and I are going to bask in the slinky limelight.

Love you lots and am looking forward to seeing less of you over the coming months! Sizewise not companywise.

Mwah! Cx

YES YES and YES thank you...see you in slinksville. I have jumped straight back onto plan today-(minus breakfast, but will rectify tomorrow). I am going to have a great week on plan no matter what the scales show tomorrow.

week 4 day 7 green

B-coffee
L-cheese and tomato toastie (HEB +part HEA)
T-spag bol(HEB) and parmesan cheese(HEA)

snacks-pear, and planning to have yoghurt and mini crunchie (4syns) later

last night I had a banana instead of yoghurt as a snack

Not a great loss this week only 1 lb but wasn't a good week on the food front. planned menu for today :

week 5 day 1 red
B-bacon and magic pancakes with maple syrup (4 syns)
L-prawns with chilli etc
T-chicken stir fry

That's the ticket Sloane!!!!!!! Resilience in the face of flabversity that is what we have! Only one lub off for me this week too - fabulous - how many women have lost half a block of butter this week and had so much fun doing it! LOL! Here is nosh for today:

B: Yoghurt and fruit
L: Hearty veg soup, cheesecake yoghurt, pear
D: Chicken baked with potato sprinkles, boiled rice, tomato and onion salad
S: Apple, Cappuccino, wine, Cheese n crackers, 2 litres hot water

I am going to send you some potato sprinkles to try - you will love them!

We went out yesterday for lunch here is yesterdays nosh:

B: Melon and yoghurt - cuppa tea
L: Chicken Massaman and boiled rice - chicken was gross thigh meat so left it on my plate - it had no place inside my person ;)
D: Pasta and bolognaise + grated low fat cheddar
S: Wine - a bottle in a big ice bucket!, hot water - 2 litres, 2 eggs with sprinkles
Walked to and from the restaurant and carried Schmoo back for body magic!
I wore my new outfit - cropped tight black cropped pants, black vest with ruched front and orange shrug - I felt great!

So I am aiming for at least 1lub off again this week - I am so puffy though - not sure why! I picked some lovely big strawberries up today so they should help with the puffiness!

I am so pleased you have jumped straight back to it - blips don't matter, long term neglect of our fab bodies does! Welcome back to the slinksville express!

Will try to post tomorrow!

Love ya and love to everyone there!

Cx

P.S. Gonna try scones this week - I got the recipe from here - they sound delicious! - May try the cobbler option too with an extra lean mince stew! Cx

Hi Chas

The scones are lovely. I added a healthy A of parmesan to mine lush.

Change of plan for today had cheese and tomato on toast(HEA+B) for lunch instead.

Just come back from playing a new game with ian and kids we have named it tensquash. its like tennis but you have no net and play under a subway lol. We couldn't find a court with nets that was open so made our own fun. I even ran for the ball much to everyone's amusement as my big ass slapped me in the back of the head :eek:

Hope to see a post from you tomorrow

love and hugs to u all sxxx

changed tea last night to chicken with bbq sauce, wedges(heb) and veg
snacks: yoghurt, apple, banana, ham, monster munch (5.5)

Week 5 day 2 green

B-none
L-tomato and herb pasta n sauce
T-cheese scones (part HEA), chips and baked beans with cheese (HEB)

I have decided that you are a monster munch fiend ;) lol.

I have weaned myself off most crisps now as Pringles used to be my nemesis. Now I eat 'metcalfes skinny topcorn' at work when I need a fix as they are only 3.5 syns. Can't find anywhere to buy it except my work canteen lol

Hi Sloane - Loved the post re: the ass and the new game name - not going to ask how you came up with the location! It is father's day this weekend so am hoping Darren will be up for King's park with some bats, balls and frisbees so we can indulge in some body magic! LOL! Just took Felix to doctors and late night pharmacy as he has some kind of allergy in his eyes and they were really red tonight. He has had a few things from the chemist but they haven't worked so hopefully the Doc has sorted it with these new eye drops. So that is why I am posting so late on.

Here is today's nosh:

B:Yoghurt and fruit
L: Pumpkin, red lentil and spinach soup, yoghurt, strawberries
D: Chicken provencale (garlic, herbs, chicken, tinned tomatoes, capsicum and onion), broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
S: Apple, 2 x cappuccino lite, cheese n wholewheat crackers, wine, 3 litres hot water.

Puffiness has subsided today but I have had a sore throat last night and tonight and feel a bit under the weather - had bad dreams last night so not sure if I am poorly or the cheese is making me dream!

I bought some smaller jeans the other week and now they are feeling a bit loose! I think you can still lose inches when the poundage doesn't move - weird eh!

I am picking Felix up early tomorrow as it is early finish at school so am off to get my cheese scone supplies - yum - that is tea sorted. Darren is losing weight too. I can rarely get him on the scales but he walks miles round site everyday and is pretty much eating what I am at night with leftovers for his lunch next day. He does scoff biscuits and crisps too though but hardly drinks now as he is up early and has a bit of a drive each morning.

X factor is on here at the moment with Ronan Keating and Mel B (SCARY?) as judges - it's good - quality talent comes out of this country as you know! LALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Anyway gonna finish this kettle of my lovely hottie off and get in bed - up early tomorrow.

Sparty has a point - perhaps try french fries or quavers for a change lol!

Love n kisses

Cx

I have decided that you are a monster munch fiend ;) lol.

oh yes :D I make them last ages by biting off each toe first

I have weaned myself off most crisps now as Pringles used to be my nemesis. Now I eat 'metcalfes skinny topcorn' at work when I need a fix as they are only 3.5 syns. Can't find anywhere to buy it except my work canteen lol
Are you sure these are 3.5syns they appear to be 5.5 syns (going off the 20cals=1syn rule)for the one with the lowest calories?? You could buy them in bulk here » Online Shop

hi Chassy

Just one more wafer thin mint.....NO I'm stuffed. Really didn't need the chips with my tea and only had 2 cheese scones.

Awww sorry to hear You and Felix (poor baby) are under the weather hope you both feel better soon xx. Love the photo of Lulah on FB she has grown up so quick
I think you are right about the inches as I feel a lot slimmer even though only the one lb off this week. I only took my measurements last week but will measure again next time I am having a bad week and need reassurance. Think I will try your chicken Provençal next week. I plan my evening meals for each week before we go shopping for supplies on Friday so I know I have everything in. breakfasts and lunches are whatever we feel like on the day as I don't like too much structure.

I love the mad dreams I have after cheese before bed. How many syns are the crackers you have with your cheese or are they a HEB?

Is it this years X factor showing? if so make sure you watch the next episode for the 'beerfest' song its really funny.

Love and kisses to you all
sxx

Back