I went back on CD yesterday

That's a very good reason to not be able to do the paper round......pampering is very important in this journey you know!!! Hope you're having a good day today, and a bit more of a relaxing one too. I got into work ok today and only had to leave 10mins early, and then coming back I actually walked (just over half hr). I can't get to the gym, but atleast I got a walk today.

V

Hopefilly
I'm hanging in there , feeling better about CD+ and today i see i'm in the 12 stone 13 pounds bracket , Hey not seen that in ages but i do want to whip past that very fast lol , just like a racehorse lol . Waht plan are you on now ? is it the 810 one , cos you was feeling hungry on that one . let me know how your doing ok

Dreamer , you should get your car back saturday right ? That will be better , and the walk home would of done you good but you also go to the gym so i guess you would of gone there if you had the car . Feeling good today cos i see the scales tell me i'm in the 12stone 13 pounds bracket , so its going down , hows it going with you ? how are you finding things ?

MsJMC yeah I should get the car back then hopefully. I said I'd work at the red cross sat from 11...so I'm gonna have to phone the ppl to get the car going half 8 or something like that so I can drive it to the garage for them to work on while I walk from there to the r.c. I'm looking forward to having my freedom back.

Glad to hear you're feeling good. My scales are stuck again but I'm not feeling so bad about it as I know they got stuck then budged last wk/early this wk too. I'm more worried about coming off the diet, as I only ever planned a few weeks to finish off my leftover packs. Monday's my last SS day. I'll see how I go going up the plans, and then settling on a healthy eating and exercise plan for a while.

Dreamer , yes , coming off the packs , we don't think that far ahead , we just keep going thinking , Packs lol , can you not get more packs or you want to do it on your own with normal eating ? you have 40 pounds to go , i guess its not to long now . Yes having the car back gives you freedom, you are keeping busy cos your working today at the red cross , what time do you finish . My scales are now moving , yours will too ! so minday your coming off CD ? Have a good day !

I'd need to go find a CDC but being honest I would only want to do it for maybe 2 or 3 weeks more so I have a good start and I don't really want to waste a CDC's time for only 3 weeks. After I've lost another stone or so, I want to just lose weight slowly on a more conventional diet (don't want to have too much loose skin which I'm prone to). I think the other reason I'm giving it up is because I've not told my family, and I'm avoiding going and staying because then it'd be obvious I'm not eating....I don't get on with them but since my dad was ill a while ago, we do all try to get on.

How come your mood is crappy by the way? Is everything ok? Hope you're feeling better since then?

Oh and red cross, got there after leaving my car with a garage down the road from them...went a bit early cos of that. Garage told me they're too busy till monday so I left the car with them (in case I brought it home and then it wouldn't restart to take it back)...anyhow bad reception in shop, so didn't get the msg that they managed to fix it early. Got that at 12:12pm and they close at 12:30....I had to walk pretty fast/break into short runs to get there. £67 parts and labour, and battery guaranteed for 3 yrs (I think that's pretty good even for my little ford fiesta)

Anyhow, I hope things are ok with you...

V

Hi dreamer , No they would not think of it as wasting their time to get 3 more weeks worth , but hurry if you do as you run out monday ? When you go see the family just take a bar they won't know, yes family hiding it , they do tend to have their say on it i must say , just make the visits with your family short and sweet that way it works out . Wow 67 pounds was good ! so your well happy !
My mood , crappy , Huh well i put that on there i think monday and have not changed it , cos monday my daughter was playing up , and still is right now , so her dads just came in and told me whats she done , she better snap out of it very soon ! Arr . let me know what you think of doing CD or another eating plan ? But keep going as you are doing so well !

I forgot to mention, my parents are coming to visit on Fri till Sunday....and being Indian, food is quite an integral part of the visit :/ I actually was in 2 minds over the wkend still, not having made a decision. But I've decided for now (at least for the next couple of weeks) to stick to the AAM and then move up to 790. By then it'll be 5th of May that I can choose to go back to SSing....which if I do till the Glasgow meet, that'll give me a couple of weeks to finish SSing, and then start working up the plans again. I know it's a bit topsy turvy and fiddly, but I'm craving the change. I actually just had my first meal today - I made mock coriander and lime chicken (I know I shouldn't have lime/citric acid) and it was gorgeous. I've never made it before, but I was quite proud of my creation. I missed cooking sooo much. It's also over the official amounts but it's mainly protein (25.2g protein, 5.5g fat, 9.3g fibre, 0.8g carbohydrate (it's made of 88% soy and wheat proteins). I've made one "chicken fillet" for now until Wed so we'll see how my weight loss is by Friday. I expect a smaller loss, but still a loss (any loss will do me to be honest).

Anyhow, I've droned on for long enough! How are things with you? Has your daughter started behaving? They're sooo naughty at that age (I remember looking after cousins' children of that age and it can be draining but rewarding too of course). I'm glad you've changed your mood to relaxed now anyhow :) How's the diet going now for you?

V

Yes i know from my cousin , her family all sit together on the floor and eat as a big family as she married she changed her faith , so i understand that really its hard for you to hide it , but you've done well ! Yes i had to change my mood lol , see you set it at the time and forget ops lol
So glasgow meet , wow thatw ill be nice for you , they just had the brum meet . My daughter , well lets say bad morning with her , but afternoon was a little better until she went to bed and woke up moody , have to work on something , firm but fair , Thats the key , but not going to be easy . Dieting is going good , i'm on track , but been busy with bathroom , so thats taking my mind off things also . will weigh in thursday . Keep me posted how your doing ok . is the car working ok ? hope so Thats good with the diet , keep away from carbs as they make you want to eat . ok think i'll go up soon .

Thanks for the encouragement :) Glad things are going well for you (diet wise). You seem like you would be a firm but fair person, so you'll get through to your daughter in no time. (and yeah the car's going fine, which is great for my freedom...although I tried to find petrol yesterday, and there's a £15 limit due to shortages....my car was running on empty, so it's not that full now).

V :)

Morning MsJMC,

Just wanted to drop in say congrats :D - 11kgs is amazing.

Good luck for next week.

Hi everyone , really didn't know about the shortage of petrol , did you get some in the end dreamer ?
My daughter shes alot better lately seems to be good , hope it lasts lol . Dreamer how is the dieting going now ?
Many , and Lenny , i have come on to do my ticker to change it , i'm 178 , weight not moved in 3 days , might tomorrow lol
how are you getting on with the plan 810 mandy ? and lenny hows your restart going ?

Hi hun Im doing 1000 plan at the minute going ok the odd blip but still keen to shift this last half stone or maybe a bit more, really busy at work so not getting on here much, hows you xxx

Hi Mandy
Since wednesday i have felt low as everything is getting to me , but today saturday , its lifting abit , i'm still hanging in there :)
The last half a stone , my god , it won't be long , what sort of losses are you getting on 1000 plan ?
its day 23 today , and only just lost a stone , finding it very slow , but sometimes i'm adding some slices of ham , which i say i'll stop but have not stopped just yet lol i'd say i have about 130 kcals in ham . so would that be right for that amount of time i'm 177 now from 191

How's it going MsJMC????

Since sunny Lenny I have been good , got my son's birthday tomorrow he will be 14 , and i'm doing a BBQ I just have to keep busy let it pass , and i'm off to Alton towers Friday so keep busy is the key . Lenny I can see you have done so well , and you did well with hubbys 40th too . How you doing today ?

Hi Mandy
Yes have you not been on ? Well its been hard with BBQs and days out , but i've not done to bad , had my 3 CD also a few prawns , ok a few kids jellies may have past my lips lol but i've done ok to stop there but at 1 today (saturday) i have another BBQ party to go to so it will be another test ... How are you doing Mandy... how far have you got to go now ? which plan are you on now ? think you was on 1000 plan ? Let me know how you are doing !

I have been working this is a very busy time of year for me in work not many days off so havent been able to get on and post as much. Im doing ok diet wise havent weighed myself though but Im into a size 12 trying to maintain on healthy choices food wise but I am missing my cd bars they are so handy when you are on the go all the time. Well done on managing with all the bbqs they are so hard to resist, keep in touch speak soon xxx

Back