I went back on CD yesterday

Hi Mandy
Into the 12 's , bet that feels great ... what shops are you shopping in now , some people usaly go to other shops when they lose weight , cos they can fit better into there cut of clothing , like M&S are cut bigger so most then go to other shops ... cos we are feeling a bit more leaner lol
Tell me what Job is it you do Mandy ?
I love the Bars too , Peanut is my Fav , what one do you like Mandy ? I like the orange too but find the peanut one lasts longer which on this Diet its great lol
The BBQ on Saturday , i had a big treat , details huh better skip them as don't want everyone drooling hehe , but sunday i got right back on CD hard cos stomach was in hungry mode , and i said no point you moaning all your getting today is CD lol
Yes its now finding the right sort of food Mandy that are going to keep your weight stable . Well its bank hol and raining , always rains , so don't know what i will do today , are you going anywhere ? Yes let me know how your doing !

Good morning MsJMC

Glad to see you are ok! Lovely bank holiday weather .... NOT!

XX

Hi jools , how is it going , are you still on CD ? I have not seen many posts from you , but then again i have not been posting taht much either hehe .
I'm having one or two blips but going back on CD no probelms but now its time to carry on with Cd till i get to Goal . Which is not to long now . How are you doing ?
Not nice weather today , so manily home today , got the same tuesday also . Every bank holiday we get this . what have you been up too ?

Hi Hun

Yes Im still on Cd (in a fashion). I joined the 98 day challenge and its day 1 today and I am determined to get through it!

xx

98 days ... seems so long , have not seen that one . so thats 3 months . Yes same here in a fashion on CD , its them blips . So should be ok now taht there is no more BBQ's to go to , i should be able to do all june and july without nothing in the way and i might just get to goal by then .
The weather is stopping us getting out . What are you up to today ?

We have just been into town with the kids but its far too windy to walk around with them (they are only 5) as the wind was blowing them all over the place! So we have come home after they have been to the McDonalds drive through and they are both happily sitting here with their happy meal whilst watching Ben 10!

xx

Yes same here not so windy but wet , my daughter shes 5 and she is fed up , she will go to her friends tuesday and for Macs as there is not much for them indoors as casterway kids have shut its a place with slides and balls but its shut down . nothing for them to do . So your keeping away from the burgers and chips hehe , how are you finding it ? its easy in the right mind

Hi MsJMC Its beautiful here today but I had to work although Im off tonight going to catch up on here and do some washing. I am self employed and run a catering franchise in a local golf club which is so busy come summer. I have been doing lots of shopping lately have a christening and wedding to go to over the next 2 weeks bought a lovely dress in monsoon for the wedding I love shopping for clothes now used to hate it. How much have you to lose to get to goal now ? hope your enjoying the bank holiday speak soon xxx

Hi Mandy
Love the shop moonson ...your own catering franchise , thats good being your own boss ... my sister used to be into catering but moved into mental health .. i know two different things lol . Yes when being over weight you do tend to hate clothes shopping cos you see yourself not how you want to see yourself , but thats great cos you have lost weight now.Yes you need places to go to wear the the clothes ... so you got a few things going on there . I have 35 pounds to goal , i have had a few delays hehe , i am hoping i will be good today as yesterday it got to the eve and i failed , i have a busy day today , i will be out for 12, friends house and after i am going to see a meduim , its been booked a long time now . Are you keeping with the diet Mandy ? Ok i better sort my daughter out she wants to jump on here . Jackie

Hi Jackie hope today is going well for you I find the evenings are the worst for me aswell 35lbs wont take long Im struggling with about 10 to go am trying to ss this week for a quick loss dont know if I will make it though am back to work tonight on a break right now that should keep me busy will catch up with you later have a good day xxx

Hi Mandy
10 lbs to go wow , not long , hows that going ? Yesterday i had a cheat was out for the day at dickens world , really had a good time , but really didn't enjoy the food , it was what i normal have when out , snack things , but i guess i have been playing about the CD too long and maybe i'm getting used to that food , hum , what i have been doing is cheating then having trouble being good , but i have done a whole day today . Feel ok with that .
I just need to stop sodding about lol . Been busy today , so might be why i'm ok with eating , i think we eat manily out of boredom . When you get the 10 lbs off you will hit the shops for your winter clothes they will come in the shops soon .

wow girl , is taht you ? wow you look so different nice photo BTW.
Me I have been like a tennis ball back and forth , since friday I have been back on CD with some added chicken , sometimes its hard then it passes , if i could just see into the 160s next then so on , please let me see them lol . How are you doing Mandy , you must be busy in your catering , tell me what is the plan so far on this diet for you You was last on the 1000 plan ? which plan are you on now ? its all good fun once the diets are over whats the next plan i wonder lol

Thank you irisheyes , Thank you , how are you doing ?

good luck hun, I'm on a re-restart LOL!

Hey , hows it going , yes restarts arrr lets see them to the end lol . How are you doing sun ? so your up for 14 pounds ? how is that going ?

hi hun good to see you again!

well this stone has been hanging around me middle for far to long now!, have toyed around with ww then atkins with small losses then binges so, I started ssing yesterday, and so far so good, although my night duties are the worse temptations!

but, hopefully it wont take me too long to shift the stone, maybe 3 weeks, I know maybe I will be lucky and lose 7lbs this first week which will be glycogen/water and the the rest will take 2 weeks!

we will get there hun! good luck to you!

sue xx

night duites , can be long , and then thinking time sets in , we know where thinking time leads too , don't we lol
Atkins tell me , what were your losses like and which was the best one to stick too ? Its not easy but if it was we would all be slim hehe . hang in there day by day

Back