i went off track

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by Tamzy1989, 20 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Tamzy1989

Tamzy1989 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low carb/low cal
    i'm so upset, not following the plan to the book, i hate being diabetic and always having a low blood sugar, reasons why i cant lose weight! yesterday i ate,

B - vanilla shake- 218
    S - steamed cabbage,carrots,mixed veg,chopped onions, red and green peppers,tomatoes and seasoned with paprika and all pupose seasoning - 100

L - ( this is where it went downhill) dairylee dunker - 111
    then another _ 132
    then 3 cream crackers.

S - sandwich made with 2 slices brown bread, grated cheddar cheese sandwic,chopped onion and pickle, on a spread of cream cheese. about 500 cal
    and after i had a can of coke. ( after 3 months of no drinks i broke the cycle)

D - i swear i got so hungry i couldnt wait for dinner so i ate about 150g of cereal , 3 times the amount i used to have, what's going on? this always happen after my sugar levels drop. i feel like a failure! i ate like a pig, over 2000 calories
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.