• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I went out for a meal with a group of friends tonight...

Silver Member
And I didn't eat :D

Get me being all sociable without food!!! Must admit that I wanted to rip the girls head off who was sat next to me so that I could steal her chicken wrap and curly fries off her plate :giggle:

I'm off to Poole tomorrow for the weekend and have just packed all my shakes in my luggage. If I can survive a girly night out without caving I'm sure I can manage a weekend away with the family and stay on track. :angel09:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Brilliant willpower lou . You are my hero . I dont know if I could cope going out to eat with friends and not eat !!!!!!!!

brilliant lou - well done :)
hope the sun shines for you this weekend!

Silver Member
Thats fab chick! Well done!! You've got over a huge hurdle by doing that :D have a really lovely weekend away xx
Have a great weekend. I couln't imagine going out with friends and not eating while they were, I would so cave in let alone go away for the weekend.
My OH suggested things to do for this bank holiday weekend and it all horrifies me. I told him I can't do anything as my life is on hold!!!!!!!! lol x x x x x

Here we go again!
Well done Lou, you showed real willpower there. Have a lovely weekend, they say it should be a lovely bank holiday weekend so keeping my fingers crossed!
Well done thats brilliant. Thats one thing I dont think I can do at the mo. You have such willpower.

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Way to go Lou!!! :) enjoy your weekend xxx

Hey well done Lou :D, have a great weekend xxx

Silver Member
Thants amazing willpower, i think would have stayed home. go you xx
Wow !!! Lou, you are an inspiration to us all.
Good for you. I don't think I could be able to sit there without eating. It's bad enough in work when everyone gets stuck in to the "celebrations" and snacks, I have to leave the room.
I know how you feel Lou. i was just out yesterday with friends and a similar situation. Crazy hard, but I didnt give in either. Good on ya!!!

Silver Member
Well done hun...its good that you face these challenges head on, when you get through them it makes you feel so proud! I work in events and the amount of evenings, cocktails and canapes, girly meals out etc I faced and got through amazed me! Just a thought have u thought about taking a chicken soup with you when you go for meals? often if your friends are spending a lot of money on meals out and you explain to the venue that you are on a special diet/ under the doctor or the like the restaurant will be more than happy tlo make up a soup in a bowl for you. At least then you can 'eat' with your friends.Goodluck xx