I went out for a meal with a group of friends tonight...

Lou

Silver Member
And I didn't eat :D

Get me being all sociable without food!!! Must admit that I wanted to rip the girls head off who was sat next to me so that I could steal her chicken wrap and curly fries off her plate :giggle:

I'm off to Poole tomorrow for the weekend and have just packed all my shakes in my luggage. If I can survive a girly night out without caving I'm sure I can manage a weekend away with the family and stay on track. :angel09:

Brilliant willpower lou . You are my hero . I dont know if I could cope going out to eat with friends and not eat !!!!!!!!

really positive well done, have a great weekend away xx

Thats fab chick! Well done!! You've got over a huge hurdle by doing that :D have a really lovely weekend away xx

Have a great weekend. I couln't imagine going out with friends and not eating while they were, I would so cave in let alone go away for the weekend.
My OH suggested things to do for this bank holiday weekend and it all horrifies me. I told him I can't do anything as my life is on hold!!!!!!!! lol x x x x x

Well done Lou, you showed real willpower there. Have a lovely weekend, they say it should be a lovely bank holiday weekend so keeping my fingers crossed!

Well done thats brilliant. Thats one thing I dont think I can do at the mo. You have such willpower.

Way to go Lou!!! :) enjoy your weekend xxx

Hey well done Lou :D, have a great weekend xxx

Thants amazing willpower, i think would have stayed home. go you xx

Wow !!! Lou, you are an inspiration to us all.

Good for you. I don't think I could be able to sit there without eating. It's bad enough in work when everyone gets stuck in to the "celebrations" and snacks, I have to leave the room.

I know how you feel Lou. i was just out yesterday with friends and a similar situation. Crazy hard, but I didnt give in either. Good on ya!!!

Well done hun...its good that you face these challenges head on, when you get through them it makes you feel so proud! I work in events and the amount of evenings, cocktails and canapes, girly meals out etc I faced and got through amazed me! Just a thought have u thought about taking a chicken soup with you when you go for meals? often if your friends are spending a lot of money on meals out and you explain to the venue that you are on a special diet/ under the doctor or the like the restaurant will be more than happy tlo make up a soup in a bowl for you. At least then you can 'eat' with your friends.Goodluck xx

Back