I will change my life!

Hi, glad your day went well, apart from the fish though :) my hubby isn't a fish lover either, think he had a bad experience with a fish bone once!

I watch or record...Biggest Loser UK, there is also Biggest Loser USA and Biggest Loser Australia?
I watch Fat Challenge, Fat Families and last week started recording Obesity, a year to live..(or something like that) Sometimes i watch You are what you eat.

There are probably others, i tend not to watch celebrity themed slimming progs, i like true to life everyday peole struggling and winning the weight war.

So many diet progs, so little time!!!! ;)

Evening :) I'm doing really well thanks. Shame you dont like fish I love it, would happily give up meat for it especially smoked salmon.

Have a fantastic day tomorrow x x x x x x

feynman said:
Well had a good WI tonight, another 4.5lbs off. I've realised that in another 6.5lb I'll have lost 100lb, which is a bit :eek: (but in a good way lol). Hope you've all had a good day.

Wow totally amazing well done! You are doing so well I love it! :)

Hope wi went well hun! X

Great loss hun x

well done everyone doin so well! iv got wi tonight but been so off track this week. iv only had three good days on plan! Im dreading the scales tonight. any spare motivation feel free to send my way! lol xx

Hi everyone. Not been around much on here this week. Sorry folks, bit of a combination of too much work and feeling rough. Anyway hope everyones doing well.

missurstacey hope your wi went well. Just keep thinking about where you want to be and remember the cliche that nothing tastes as good as being thin feels lol. (Well it works for me sometimes)

Thanks Rose. Had wi tonight and got another 2lb off, and in the next stone down now woooohooo!

100 lbs in 6 months is amazing, and I really hope I can come close to it, I'm glad I spotted your diary now as its very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks yesterday, tbh it's not a very good diary cause I'm a bit rubbish with updating it, and I tend to ramble a lot, but am pleased if you've found it HELPFUL.

I'm finding the losses starting to slow down a bit now to more like 2-2.5lb per week, which great but for quite a long time I was loosing around 4-4.5lb per week, which was awesome.

I guess is will slow as I have less to loose. Still I'm only a few pounds now from not being morbidly obese, which is bloody fabulous really, considering I was nearly off the chart!

Just keep focussed on why you want to do. You will get there if you think positivly.
Good luck x

Back