I will lose weight for my holiday in May 2016

Food diary -
Breakfast Apple and banana
Snack Pear grapes and 4 X cheese triangles light (HEA)
Lunch HM leek and potato soup, 2 X wholemeal bread (HEB) did not have yogurt in picture
Dinner Hec chicken italia sausages X 4 (2syns), eggs, mushrooms, beans and tin tomatoes

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 23
Only had a 0.5lb loss bit disappointed but least it was a loss.

Breakfast Pear and Apple
Lunch Slimming world carrot and coriander soup from Iceland and 2 X wholemeal bread (HEB)
Snack 4 X cheese light triangles (HEA) and 2 X rich tea biscuits ( 4 syns)
Dinner Chicken chilli with rice
Dessert Banana, muller light yogurt with cherry underlay (1.5 syns) and 1 tsp of chocolate Choc shot (0.5 syns)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    241.5 KB · Views: 28
Food diary
Breakfast 2 X alpine light cereal bar (HEB), Apple banana
Lunch Pasta with left over chicken chilli
Snack 4 X cheese triangle light (HEA), pear, grapes and Aldi cheese curls (3syns)
Dinner Mayflower chicken curry (4 syns) with rice

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 29
Felt so good today, resisted temptation at work when everyone was tucking into chocolate cake and tea cakes. I sat and ate my fruit and Curlywurly.

Breakfast -Banana and Apple
Lunch - pasta with cucumber, tomatoes, tin potatoes, cheese triangles light (HEA) cut and 2 tbsp reduced fat salad cream (2syns)
Snack - Grapes pear and Curlywurly (3.5 syns)
Dinner Scampi (prawns in wholemeal breadcumbs(HEB), baked beans, SW chips, cucumber and Tomatoes

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 29
Breakfast - Scrambled egg, baked beans with speed food - mushrooms and tin plum tomatoes
Lunch HM Leek and potato soup (includes speed food Leek, onions), 2 wholemeal bread (heb) followed by Banana, grapes and speed food Apple
Dinner Diet Coke chicken with noodles ( includes speed foods mushrooms, courgettes, onion and passata)
Dessert - fruity marshmallow cheese cake - book said 4.5 syns but I worked it out at 5 syns- well worth it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 31
Food diary
Breakfast - overnight oats with speed food strawberries, muller light Greek style lemon yogurt (0.5 syns)
Lunch - HM leek and potato soup ( includes speed food Leek and onion
Snack - Cheese triangles light X 4 (HEA), grapes, speed food Apple and pear
Dinner - One tray roast dinner includes chicken, potatoes speed foods - lemon juice, carrots, courgettes and onion. This was ok but next time I wont use so much juice of a lemon.
Dessert Fruity marshmallow cheesecake (5 syns) added 1tsp of choc shot (0.5 syn) on top

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Food diary today
Breakfast- Overnight oats including strawberries 0.5 syn as used muller light Greek style lemon yogurt
Lunch couscous with turkey rashers and speed food onions, courgette, mushrooms. Drizzled Healthy Living French dressing (1 tbsp - 0.5 syns). Follow by grapes and speed food Apple and pear
Dinner- jacket potato, topped with low low cheese spread (HEA) and baked beans served with speed food tomatoes and cucumber
Dessert Fruity marshmallow cheese cake (5 syns)

Food diary today
Breakfast - overnight oats - made with muller light Greek style yogurt (0.5 syns) speed food - strawberries
Lunch - SW carrot and coriander soup from Icelands
Snack rich tea biscuit (2 syn) speed food - nectarine plum pear and Apple
Dinner Spicy tomato and mozzarella penne including speed food passata, tomatoes, onion, garlic served with speed food Lettuce and cucumber (2.5 syns) for Aldi mozzarella 25g

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 27
Food diary today
Breakfast - overnight oats - made with muller light Greek style yogurt (0.5 syns) speed food - strawberries
Lunch - couscous with speed food courgettes, onion and mushrooms added a tbsp Healthy living French dressing (1syn)
Snack speed food - nectarine plum pear and Apple
Dinner Spicy tomato and mozzarella penne including speed food passata, tomatoes, onion, garlic served with speed food Lettuce and cucumber (2.5 syns) for Aldi mozzarella 25g

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 24
Food diary- really enjoyed my meals today. Been a good day and even got to the gym
Breakfast - Overnight oats including speed food strawberries
Lunch- Ham and mushroom muffins including speed food spring onions and mushrooms, served with baked beans - speed food salad lettuce cucumber tomato with 1 tbsp reduced fat salad cream (1 syn)
Dinner Chicken hot pot including speed food onions tomatoes carrots garlic. Served with speed food broccoli and cauliflower
Dessert Tropical Eton mess 4.5 syns

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    948.5 KB · Views: 25
Food diary-
Breakfast - Overnight oats including speed food strawberries
Lunch- Ham and mushroom muffins including speed food spring onions and mushrooms, served with speed food salad lettuce cucumber tomato with 1 tbsp reduced fat salad cream (1 syn cheese triangles HEA
Dinner Chicken hot pot including speed food onions tomatoes carrots garlic. Served with speed food broccoli and cauliflower
Dessert Tropical Eton mess 4.5 syns

Food diary
Breakfast Overnight oats, muller light with speed food strawberries
Lunch Ham and mushroom muffins served with speedy food lettuce cucumber tomatoe added 2 tbsp of reduced fat salad cream (2 syn)
Snack speed food Apple pear plum and nectarine
Dinner jacket potato baked beans and speed food tin tomatoes and mushrooms topped with reduced fat cheese (HEA)
Treat curly wurly (3.5 syns)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 23
So happy today lost 2lb having a night off plan tonight and having Chinese

Well done on your loss.

Yes doing really good. Getting used to doing Sw online. 5.5lbs off in January. :)
Well done with the weight and February will be a good one for you as well

Breakfast SW pancakes with speed food strawberries and muller light yogurt
Lunch speed food salad lettuce cucumber tomatoes, chicken reduced fat salad cream 2 tbsp(2syns) cheese (HEA)
Snack Scotch eggs X 1
Dinner SW Chicken tikka masala from Iceland added speed food mushrooms onion, tin potatoes. SW onion Bhaji X 3 (3 syns). Served with rice with pilau seasoning and turmeric.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Really like the Iceland curry sauce, and the Italian tomato sauce, not so much the sausages x
I prefer Heck sausages, have you tried them. The chicken Italia ones are 0.5 syns each. I used SW chicken sausages for the scotch eggs and they seem to be ok like that

Back