I will lose weight for my holiday in May 2016

Breakfast SW pancakes with muller light and speed food strawberries
Lunch Scotch egg- using SW chicken sausages(heb) with cheese triangles (HEA) reduced fat salad cream 2tbsp (2syns) served with speed food Lettuce, tomato cucumber
Snack - speed food nectarine, plum Apple and pear
Dinner - was awful chicken and veg pot pie- did not even take a photo of it, it looked horrendous and it tasted it as well
Dessert Peach melba- from SW mag Jan/Feb. 1.5 syn

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    982.1 KB · Views: 27
Breakfast Speed food Apple plum pear nectarine
Lunch scotch egg (heb) reduced fat salad cream 2 tbsp (2syns) with speed food tomatoes lettuce cucumber
Dinner jacket potato with baked beans topped with reduced cheese (HEA) and speed food mushrooms
Dessert peach melba (1.5 syns)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    938.2 KB · Views: 29

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
Food diary for today
Breakfast Overnight oats with speed food plums (heb)
Snack Speed food plum pear Apple nectarine and chomp (3 syns)
Lunch Couscous with speed food Mushrooms courgettes onion and fat free French dressing 2 tbsp (1syn)
Dinner pasta with turkey rashers, speed food leek mushrooms and reduced fat cheese (heb)

Now on Instagram - kscarslimworld

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 26
Instagram kscarslimworld
Pleased with myself today avoided the temptation of the Victoria biscuits at work. Sat and ate my fruit instead
Breakfast Overnight oats with yogurt and speed food plum HEB
Snack speed food plum nectarine pear and Apple
Lunch Couscous with turkey rashers, speed food courgette onion mushrooms and fat free French dressing 2 tbsp (1 syns)
Dinner I only ate 1 chilli chicken breast (1 syn), SW chips, cheese light triangles (HEA) and speed food lettuce tomato and cucumber

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    927.7 KB · Views: 18
Breakfast- SW pancakes with muller light yogurt and speed food strawberries
Lunch SW quiche with turkey rashers speed food mushrooms tomatoes and onion. Served with potatoes sweetcorn cheese light triangles (HEA) and speed food lettuce tomatoes cucumber
Snack Alpine light cereal bars (heb) with speed food Apple and pear
Dinner Mayflower prawn curry (4syns) potatoes and speed food mushrooms onion. Served with egg fried rice with peas
Dessert Banoffee pie (4syns) with tsp choc shot (0.5)
Instagram kscarslimworld

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Instagram kscarslimworld
Breakfast SW pancakes with muller light yogurt and speed food strawberries
Lunch Crustless quiche with turkey rashers, Speed food mushrooms and tomatoes. Served with sweetcorn, cheese light triangles (HEA) and speed food lettuce tomato cucumber
Snack Speed food nectarine pear Apple followed by Alpine light cereal bar X 2 (heb)
Dinner collapsed when dishing up but still taste lush- cowboy pie made with diced chicken ( as I don't like mince)
Dessert Banoffee pie (4 syns)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Breakfast- speed food plum nectarine Apple pear
Lunch - Speed food lettuce tomato cucumber with chicken, cheese triangles (HEA) and muller light yogurt for afters
Dinner Heck sausages (2.5 syns) egg, baked beans potatoes turkey rashers and speed food mushrooms

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 20
Follow me on Instagram kscarslimworld
Breakfast Apple, plum, nectarine, pear
Lunch pasta with boiled egg cucumber tomatoes cheese light triangles (HEA) and 2 tbsp reduced fat salad cream (2 syns)
Snack (no photo) brownie mini bite (3.5 syns)
Dinner heck chicken Italia sausages (2.5 syns), jacket potato with baked beans and mushrooms
Everyone at work today had McDonald breakfast, chippy lunch and then snacked on caramel shortbread bites and chocolate brownies bites. I resisted temptation and only had 1 X brownie bite

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Follow me on kscarslimworld
Breakfast- scrambled eggs with Spring onions, mushrooms, baked beans and potatoes
Lunch - Homemade Leek and potato soup, rich tea biscuits (4syns), banana and muller light yogurt
Dinner - scampi with lettuce cucumber tomatoes sweetcorn Spring onions topped with diced cheese light triangles and reduced fat salad cream (2syns), chips and baked beans

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    935.4 KB · Views: 20

Breakfast baked oats with strawberries and muller light yogurt
Lunch KFC pulled chicken rice box 4.5 syns
Dinner Diet Coke chicken with broccoli cauliflower and potato
Snack banana strawberries muller light yogurt
Evening snack light cheese triangles HEA

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Breakfast Overnight oats with strawberries and muller light yogurt Heb
Lunch leek and potato soup
Snack plum pear nectarine Apple follow by light cheese triangles HEA
Dinner bubble and squeak using potato broccoli and cauliflower, Diet Coke chicken
Dessert Muller light yogurt meringue (3syns) and choc shot 2 tsp (1 syn)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 16
1lb loss this week.
Breakfast fruit plus yogurt
Lunch marmite sandwich (heb) treat size fudge (3syns)
Dinner Spaghetti carbonara (HEA)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Food diary today - Instagram kscarslimworld
Keeping low syns as I'm going away this weekend and may find it difficult keeping away from temptation
Breakfast - Shreddies (heb) with yogurt( I don't like milk)
Snack- Plum pear nectarine Apple
Lunch - Lettuce cucumber tomatoes cooked chicken, diced light Cheese triangles and 2 tbsp reduced fat salad cream (2syns)
Dinner spaghetti bolognese made in the slow cooker. I used diced chicken as I don't like mince

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Back