I wished Id never fallen off the CD wagon

Hi everyone,

I feel so low, you'd think I would have learned my lesson.:hitthefan:

But I keep nibbling pieces of ham/chicken, and yesterday I had a good nibble on fresh bread and on the weekend drank 4 large taquila's :(:(

Im now 2 weeks behind schedule, why d I do it.

I tried to fool myself into thinking that I could easily get back on SS after falling off, but it's bl**dy hard.

Im still out of keto, day 2 of ss and still not in the pink :cry::cry:

Is there something I can do to speed up the losses, so Im back on track?

Im just :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

My water intake has dropped to about 1.5lts :(:eek:, Iv even taken some water tablets to help shift the fluid(waste of time that is:()

Why cant I be stronger.

Help :needhug:

bm2lm xx

Hi, the best way to speed up your losses is to stick to the plan....your chatterbox is feeding you with lots of reasons to eat and to sabotage your success, thats why we (as failed dieters in the past), fail again and again and again its because we listen to the voice in our head which tells us we WILL fail, and 'what's the point of trying because we are only setting ouselves up for failure'. You can do this for yourself, you deserve to reach your goal and to be happier and healthier. Stay Strong, and keep drinking the water. Angela x

Here's a much needed hug for you...:hug99:

i know how you feel, i have been in the same situation.
if you can get to any of the meets do so, they are so inspirational. i've just come back from the brum meet with new determination.
good luck hun
xx:)

Hey BM2LM, dont fret, accept it and get on with it. Your weight loss has been fab and it's not too late to catch up! Just jog up the stairs a few times he he use up some extra energy and you will get into Ketosis faster!!! And take it as a lesson to yourself, its only day 2 of restart for me but I know how difficult it is, with a post like your I can help feel in control of my demons! Keep popping back and having a read if your ever tempted again!! xx:)

I must admit one of the reason that stops me from having any nibbles is that Im scared that I wont be able to stop once Ive started. But having said that you can get back on track, start by upping the water intake, maybe start on the 790 and then slowing work down to aam and then ss it may be what you need to get you back on ss.

Good luck you can do this.

Back