i work in a chip shop, any tips?

my chemist is 70 miles away! so its not as easy as just popping out, just know not to get them next week! shes been nice and said that after my first week she will give me 2or3 weeks at a time to save on train fare. just wonder if ill find it harder having longer inbetween WI's??

70 miles away !!!! thats commitment for you :eek:

yeah 70 miles, theres one 45 miles away but is impossable to get to for me, at least going back to where my family live every few weeks will spur me on when they realise im losing weight and i get compliments! costs about £25 evertime i go on train and metro and bus etc, but £25 every 3 weeks isnt bad, as pharmacy said she would give me enough to last 3 weeks. nice lady :)

Last edited:
Wow 70 miles!!
I think if you're really determind you'll do it.
To keep you on track you could always weigh yourself on the day you would of originally of been weighed every week untill your shakes run out...does that make sense? lol

Wow, 70 miles! That shows real determination. I have a feeling you are going to do just grand on LT.

yeah, i was gonna see if boots in town has a weighing system, then i could do that, or maybe just hold out the 3 weeks each time, cos it will be coming off in massive chunks lol :)

Back