Step 1 Sole Source Ian Diary :)

Ian77

Hi all

I started the CD 5 days ago :)

Its not been too bad apart from the mad headache on day 2 and the tomato soup :eek:

I am drinking plenty of water about 3 ltrs a day

I am craving food but I am not hungry

Ian

Last edited:
Keep up the good work! I had the awful day 2 headache aswell! I'm on day 7 now and can't waif to get weighed tomorro!

I have my weigh in tomorrow and cant wait I have not cheated once
but its been hard as I love food :)

Oh god me too!! And sweet food is my worst but im on day 8 today and still going :)
Look forward to seeing how you do!

My first weigh in was great 1 stone and half a pound :):) lost

Hello Ian77 wow that's an amazing week 1 loss well done! :)

I needed all that willpower too but it defiantly paid off and I am happy with the results :)

How much do you need / want to loose? You have made an incredible start!

Thanks I want to lose about 7 stone so its going to take time

You will get there Hun one lb at a time. :) I have at least 4 stone to loose myself so I'm here for a golly good while!

Good luck, I'm almost 3 weeks in and enjoying it. It's a nice feeling to finally take hold of your weight problem and sort it out.
I had a 11lb loss the first week, 7 the second and 3rd weigh-in is tomorrow so I'm hoping for a good 5lb at least to make it almost 2 stone in 3 weeks!

Good luck, I'm almost 3 weeks in and enjoying it. It's a nice feeling to finally take hold of your weight problem and sort it out.
I had a 11lb loss the first week, 7 the second and 3rd weigh-in is tomorrow so I'm hoping for a good 5lb at least to make it almost 2 stone in 3 weeks!

Thank you :)
Keep up the good work yourself you are doing great.

Well done for getting to day 12! Seems long way off for me...I've got a hen party to tackle on 15th June. All day-er plus night in hotel then next day :-/ it's filled with activities but lots of food stops too. Alcohol will be flowing too. Not sure how ill approach that?! It's a close friend and paid £129 for it so can't back out...

Back