Ibiza 2013!!!!

emily4amanda

Just took the plunge and tried to book for portinax ibiza hotel presidente! But wont let me book as its after 1 on the morning lol, will just have to wait till tomoz. £1,500 10 nights all inclusive, family of 3 is that good??? im sure it didnt used to be that expensive! It will be lovely as iv stayed at this hotel twice before when I was a child so it will be brill to take my daughter there :)

I always thought Ibiza was only worth the night life? Are there other areas that dont focus on this? What are they like?

The first holiday I ever went on abroad was Ibiza when I was 13, with my parents and sister. It's a beautiful island and if you stay away from San Antonio which is where all the party people go (we went to Es Cana twice) its really good for families. Lots to see and do!

I always thought Ibiza was only worth the night life? Are there other areas that dont focus on this? What are they like?

LOL! are you kidding me???? San Antonio town is where you go to party, but everywhere else is sooo beautiful and there are a lot of peaceful resorts. To be honest i love to go to Ibiza town where it is a lot more cosmopolitan and trendy :) I have been to Es Cana, Portinatx, San Antonio Bay, San Miguel, Playa den Bossa and they are fantastic family resorts, Portinatx is my favourite tho. I have grown up on family holidays to Ibiza, never been to San Antonio clubbing at night tho xx

Are you interested in going to the clubs?

As I have never been to the clubs there and My folks are coming with us and have offered to babysit, then yeah I might take the plunge and go for it. Just for one night :) I like clubbing, but i would rather sit in a nice bar on the sea front sipping sangria and eating great spanish food :) which is exactly what im doing in my avatar picture :p

That's a great deal. Who did u book with?

I thought it was expensive, but my mum who does her weekly shop in thomson said it was good :D I booked with Thomson I always do. Havn't had an overseas holiday in 3 years so the prices must have shot up since then xx

I met my best friend at that hotel 15 years ago :) it was also when they had the salmonella outbreak and my dad spent our holiday in hospital.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Eeeee I'm the type to hang around San Antonio!! Ha ha! Been a few times to Ibiza. The island is beautiful though. X

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 2.5lbs

I went to Portinatx when i was a little girl. From what i can remember its gorgeous and i had alot of fun memories from it (being around 6 at the time lol):rolleyes:

me and my BF going Ibiza this year as well. Probably around august / september. He has been there before and stayed in Playa en Bossa and he said is good (he is a clubbing type tho so was partying in San Antonio). Is is better to stay there if u wanna clubbing or in playa en bossa n only go to san antonio for parties?

I always stay in San Antonio bay. There's lovely hotels there and it's only a 5 min taxi to the westend (san antonio) for bars etc. it's not full on during the day like the westend but still a few bars to start your night off. The marvel complex was a good hotel I stayed in. If I went again, I would go back to there. Have the best time Ibiza is amazing and a beautiful island x

Current Weight - 14st 3.3lbs

Back