If at first you don't succeed....and all that

(wish we were rolling in it and could do George Clarke in the garden to work in. Ah well!)

ha ha went in a wrote him a note "I need to make some noise as I need to make my lunch" lol. Feel better for my banana shake now but dd2 has woken from her nap and is shouting her head off so I'd better go to her x

Lol can just imagine you desperate for your shake - so near yet so far :) x

ha ha Katie, by the end I was so desperate I didn't care how much noise I made :)

So today was a challenging day with the toddler... messy.jpg

That photo is fabulous! How cute :) Hope you don't make that much mess with your shakes! Xx

ha ha no not quite :)

Looks like that all went down a treat lol x

Yes Susie - she had to go in the kitchen sink after, she was too dangerous to carry upstairs to the bathroom!

YAY YAY and YAY again! another pesky pound off this morning (weight with a 0.2 decimal at the end so really hoping for another by Monday) SO that's 1lb to go to 2 stones and if it's gone by Monday, that'll be 2 stone in 5 weeks!!!! (Got to love Exante!) Which is just as well as going away on Monday and the knowledge that I have shifted 2 stone will hopefully keep me on the no carb straight and narrow whilst away. :) XXX

Just a few days in a cottage in Somerset Kylie - It looks lovely :) And I have just finished work for a week, which feels fab!

Tonight will be a bit tempting as it's my eldest's school fete. Unfortunately my path may cross a woman with whom there is some bad blood so normally I'd like to numb the prospect with a few glasses of wine and a slice of school's butterscotch tart. There is an indian food stall and a burger van also. I may leave my last pack out tonight and allow myself a bunless burger and one plastic cup of wine (the measures are hopelessly small in any case!) I haven't drank wine in 5 weeks! somewhat of a record (no no tell a lie, I didn't drink through my pregnancies) Sadly no vodka coke zero at the bar tonight, just cheap wine or beer :) Hmm we'll see. xxx

Yes Susie - she had to go in the kitchen sink after, she was too dangerous to carry upstairs to the bathroom!

Don't blame you IAF. My lot were always spending time in the sink, especially once I had more than one to look after. Ended up having 3 within 4 & 1/2 years. Needed eyes in the back of my head lol x

2s in 5 weeks is an excellent result. Shows what we can do when we stick to plan.

I'm sure you will make good choices so enjoy yourself tonight, x

Hurray to almost losing 2 stone, remember that you want to hit that goal when making food choices tonight :) Have fun! X

How you getting on IAF x

Ended up having 3 within 4 & 1/2 years. Needed eyes in the back of my head lol x

Blimey Susie you must have had your work cut out! I have an 8 year gap between my 2 and that is hard enough work!!! All worth it though eh?

2s in 5 weeks is an excellent result. Shows what we can do when we stick to plan.

I'm sure you will make good choices so enjoy yourself tonight, x

Thanks Susie - yes it was a lovely evening - so pleased for the school that the weather was so good as it meant people stayed longer and spent more - all for the benefit of the pupils as the money is spent on extra facilities for them. DD1 had a ball going round with her friends, and DD2 enjoyed staying up late and doing stunts like roly polys to try and catch her big sister and her friends' attention :) Am quite sure DD1 wasn't doing roly polys at 15 months - it's funny how younger children develop more quickly ti try and keep up with their older siblings!

Hurray to almost losing 2 stone, remember that you want to hit that goal when making food choices tonight :) Have fun! X

Cheers Katie, I had a hot dog sausage without the bread or sauce, a glass of wine and then a voddie coke zero when I got home - it was really nice as I really enjoyed it all and didn't feel hard done by as I would have if I hadn't had anything.

And in excellent news, there were another 2lbs off this morning so I have smashed my 2 stones with an extra pound lost, a day early :) :) :) I'm thrilled.

It is all timely as I am off on holibobs tomorrow and I have a goal to STS/go up no more than 1lb max. I really don't want to be re- losing pounds and pounds having got this far. Every pound lost is so hard fought isn't it. My plan is to have 2 packs a day and keep off carbs so for the third meal meat & salad so I'll be able to have a picnic on the beach/go out for a pub meal/have a BBQ without feeling I'm missing out.

Thanks for reading ladies. xxx

So pleased that you managed to get to the 2st mark before your holiday IAF. That last 2 lb will make all the difference in helping you make good choices while away & was well worth staying on track for.

As you say no point piling it back on. Your plan sounds about right. Don't worry if the scales say your weight has gone up a bit though cos you may have a certain amount of fluid weight when you get back. That will be gone in no time. Its the fat weight we don't want:rolleyes:.

Have a lovely time x

:clap: brilliant news re your two stone achievement, very well done :) Have a fab holiday x

Well done on getting to your 2 stone; hope you have a fab holiday:)

Back