1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

If im 100% how much could I loose in 5 weeks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lyndzi76, 3 May 2010 Social URL.

1. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Well-Known Member

It's my 25th birthday and my husbands 30th birthday on 9th June and we are going for a night out on 5th June.
    How much is it possible to loose in 5 weeks?

I am currently 15.7, I would like to be 14.0 is it possible?:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Linz67

Linz67 Well-Known Member

I think it is possible, why not give it a go. Don't make yourself ill though. Don't forget that you will need to give yourself time to re-introduce carbs in a controlled way if you are going to keep the weight off.

I am right behind you - go girl!!

4. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I forgot about reintroducing carbs and I will need to as you can see below we have a busy week planned.

So far for the birthday's there is -
    *4th June - Meal & drinks with work colleagues
    *5th June - Meal and club with husband & friends
    *8th June - Indian with my parents
    *9th June - BBQ for whole family
    *11th, 12th & 13th June - Going to chester for the weekend (a birthday present off MIL)

So as you can see even if I do get to 14 stone I won't be at it for long :8855:

5. Linz67

Linz67 Well-Known Member

You can still do a bit of damage limitation. You could go low carb for some of those dinners. Or you could say 'sod it , its my birthday' and have whatever you like. I could never do the 'sod it' bit because i would be so depressed about gaining, but as long as you have a plan in place for your recovery you have done the best you can. I really hope you have a fantastic time whatever you decide to do. You will look amazing no matter what weight you are , remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels xx

6. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Its definatly do-able hun, I lost 20lbs in 5 weeks :) hope you achieve your goal xx

7. Zentje

Zentje Well-Known Member

U can lose 20 to 25 lbs in 5 weeks...