'If not now, WHEN?'

Had a bit more last night so closer to 600 cals and and UD today. Strict DD tomorrow. I am now (this am) back to my pre Christmas lowest before I started faffing about and going up and down. So it feels like I am starting again from this point - my pit stop and rest break is OVER! Say it loud and I might believe it! Got busy work week next week so hoping that will help keep me on track. Have a nice weekend y'all!

I am now (this am) back to my pre Christmas lowest before I started faffing about and going up and down.
Well done thats great. I've only just achieved that and I had to take the CD route:cry: Does make you think though a week of eating rubbish has taken a month to get rid of. Have a great day x

Hi Guys - sorry been a bit awol and will be for a bit more. Work is busy and I feel crap! Bad cough left over from days of shovelling snow in the freezing cold and sweating buckets no doubt! Not sleeping well due to hacking all night. Eating pattern erratic but maintaining same weight so could be worse. That's about all I can say. Hope you're all doing okay. Back soon I hope xx

Last edited:
Hope you get better soon:patback: I've just come down with a cough too and it makes it so much harder with that also to deal with. I feel your pain. Hopefully will catch you soon x

Hello Peeps! Sorry I have been awol for several days. Bloomin' cough and not sleeping cos of that. Work busy and working even on the weekend yuk! Finally catching up with things. Can't say I've had more than one proper DD this past week and have gained a few pounds (4 actually!!!! :eek:) How the hell did that happen! Well it was weighing after an UD I suppose compared to a DD. Having a strict DD today (350 cals) and hopefully be back in the swing of things now. When I do this properly it comes off just fine and quickly. I have been faffing about since Christmas! My neice in Canada has been JUDDDing for one month only and has lost 13lbs!!! Some family competition now to keep me on my toes!

Last edited:
Okay that's a bit better - down by almost 2lbs after my DD from my UD weight. What a ninny I am. New month, new start.

Hi Hoe,

Hope your cough is getting better, I have that too, not nice! Stupid irritating tickly cough, that makes you have really bad coughing fits, so much so you're sick! Oh so not good!

Yes new month, so go for it! Your neice is doing FAB!!! xxx

Welcome back Hoe, you have been missed:greenapple: Lol at your WI, another DD and them lbs will be gone. Ive had a throat infection so know how you feel with the coughing, its a pain in the backside at night :( Hope you feling much better now.

Well done to your neice, thats great and you can emcourage each other:D

Hi Hoe,

Hope your cough is getting better, I have that too, not nice! Stupid irritating tickly cough, that makes you have really bad coughing fits, so much so you're sick! Oh so not good!

Oh boy yes I know just how that goes - cough till you retch - not nice! Yes it is getting better thanks ladies. It's actually asthma spotted by a clever pharmacist - who asked if I was coughing at night. I have been fine for several years so haven't needed an inhaler. I should have started it earlier this winter. On the mend now.

I seem to have had a godd MD today without really trying so I feel very good about that. Thanks for the messages - nice to be back.

Funny thing I forgot to say... I went to a 50th party on Sat night and wore a dress (and some great boots) for what must be the first time in about ten years! It felt really good to look nice in a dress but SO weird - felt like I had forgotten to put my drawers on all night! :eek:

Ooh look at you wearing a dress out, well done hun! I'm another one that lives in jeans most of the time lol!

Yes and I have gone down a size today yeah!!!! :bliss: 2.5lbs of the 4lbs gain gone and I am on a DD today so hopefully by end of week I will be back to my lowest so far.

I really love this butternut squash soup but forget what I said about roasting the veg first. I just softened the onions then threw the rest into one pot and simmered for an hour and it tasted great and just the same! Hope you're having a great day. x

Thank you SarahBee. Nice of you to stop by and comment. Like most of us I have a wardrobe full of every size - most of the smaller sizes now out of fashion of course! But it's a GOOD problem to have!

Blimey where have I been?! I am shamed into action again now after stalling for so long. What am I waiting for? My neice in Canada has lost 21lbs on JUDDD since New Year so that is about 7 weeks!!! She has done so well. I am gong for it from now till end of March. Won't put a target on it for weight loss as I seem to do worse with a target???? Good luck y'all - I am with you again.

Nice to have you back Hoe, think we've all been having a hard time diet wise lately!

Indeed but I have not had any of the things to cope with that you all have. It's nice to be back and I am glad to see you here too.

Well yesterday went haywire - all fine till I realised a very important customer had arranged a special lunch to be brought in for a colleague and I! How could I possibly spurn that - it was the first time I had met her and I was not about to offend her for the sake of a lunch. So I swapped around and had UD yesterday and DD today. It worked fine and I have been steely strong so far today.

Great going Hoe, yes sometimes things do come up that's the great thing about juddd being so flexible!

Back