If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi Kerry Girl,

Good luck with the restart.

I am also back on it also after several attempts. Have completed day 1 without a hitch (have no idea how that happed but it did). Left my 3rd pack until around 8pm after I had taken my dog for his evening walk. I think that helped me last night.

Am on day 2 and so far so good. Just taking it a day at a time.

When I have a tough moment I have a look at the "Inspiration Slide Show". It reminds me of what I want to achieve.

Hope you hang in there.

Bobby.

HI All,

Well I'm back on Lipo trim after being off it for 3 months in that time I piled back on 10lbs how disgusted was I today at weight in, however have to get over that and move on..

I am a firm believer of the LT, 1 bit of advice I will give to people is keep going and don't think it easy to go back, I have spent the morning convincing myself this is quickest most effective way to lose weight, great knowing it, but pity brain is thinking the same way. I have 35 lbs to lose. I am hoping that I will lose 11lbs this week like last time, which would be a great start..

Those peanut bars are a disaster, I had one this morning, ended up throwing half away after nursing the other half for about 2 hours before that :L :L

But here we girls and boys, it is brillent, sorry I'm a bit all over the place but it does work just need to get threw these first few days... anyone out there who is like me went off and is now back on it, tell me how your coping please

HI All,

Those peanut bars are a disaster, I had one this morning, ended up throwing half away after nursing the other half for about 2 hours before that :L :L

:eek: shock horror I luuuuurrrrrrrrve the flapjacks ROFL they are my best meal of the day!! mmmmmmm munchy crunchy peanutty goodness :vibes:

Hello everyone

Am going to give Lipotrim another go starting this Friday. Have had no success in the past trying to do a vlcd but steps MUST be taken! I am going on holiday in 3 weeks and would be delighted to lose a stone so as not to feel quite so 'heavy' on my feet. I pray that this time I will manage to get through day 2!!!:sigh:

Lindy

Day 11

Hi everybody, have been on Lipotrim for 11 days now and find it okay. I started at 14 stone 2.9lbs. First weigh in saw me loose 10 pounds. Up until this I have loved my food and a glass or two of wine every night. I now don't think about wine and have not been bothered at all about making my kids dinners. I think i am just so focused about losing all this weight. I have 41 pounds to go and it seems like a life time away. Delighted to have come across this website and looked at the inspirational slide show, congrats to most of you, you have fdone amazing. Just have to take it day by day. Went to a kids party today and was surrounded by pizza, cake, sausages, sweets and wine all day. :drool: Managed to drink 2 litres of water throughout the party because every time i smelt the food i put the bottle to my mouth. tough going but got through it. Thats my story and no doubt i will be back with more!! Thank you for reading......

Well done on starting Linda....its a great diet and the result show quickly.....best of luck

have you tried adding a tea spoon of coffe and crushed ice to vanilla or chocolate its a bit like a nice frappe i like it any way and makes a change

my story

hi everyone ,,i'm on day 5 of lipotrim and finding it quite good actually,,,ive always been a bit on the large size but it never bothered me ,2 years ago i gave up smoking got breast cancer and had a hysterectomy within the space of 9 months ,,well wether its the ops or just me piggin out ive gained about 3 stone ,like most of you ive tryed every diet going with no avail ,,my start weight was 15 stone and the chemist told me i could get down to 10stone ,i personally think that is to much so if i can lose 3 stone before christmas then i will be one very happy bunny,,i just hope it doesn't all go from my boobs as i have 1 a lot smaller than the othr as it is lol:),i'll keep coming on here for help and inspiration as i think this is a great site,look forward to sharing your weight loss stories anf hopefully to make some new friends:)

First time on a forum

Second time on LT, lost 8 st 5 years ago but now have 4st back on. My target is to lose 3 stone by Xmas ( 15 Dec as I'm going away doe a few dats then)
Found this sight and thought that perhaps with this support I could make it.
Only on second day and feeling fine although I have a headache from hell! I know this will pass and given a few days I hope to feel better.

I look forward to talking with you all

Hi Hellie
So sorry to hear of all your health issues. It looks as though we both want to lose about the same amount in the same time so wouldlove to stay in touch and hear how your'e getting on.

hiya vinagel,,,hope you get on ok,,im not doing to bad at the moment ,,lost 11 pound this week (my first),,,feeling a bit hungry now tho..good luck with your weight loss

Thanks Hellie. Well done on your 11lbs thats a great start. Last time I did it I got really bad breath and I am dreading that. I am usually going to get weighed on Saturdays but this week it will be next Monday as we have to go to London to see mother in law this weekend.
Keep up the good work

yes ive got the yak breath aswell,,i ve been told drinking lots of water helps,good luck with your weigh in ,,let us know how you get on xx

Hello all

Hellie, couldn't help noticing your post, the very best of luck and more power to you!

For everyone else : keep it up lassies!

I just finished day 3 on Lipotrim, and I'm quite proud of myself as so far I'm doing really well. Today was a bit of a struggle as I had to go shopping in Belfast; I had my first shake at 8am, and didn't get time for another til I got home at 5.30pm so I survived on a lot of water and a plain black coffee. The odd thing is, about halfway through the day I was a little shaky on it, but after drinking some water and after about an hour had passed, I suddenly felt fantastic - not in the least bit hungry, not weak, not faint - and this continued until I got back home, when I had a chicken soup (and mighty tasty it was too). Mind you, all that retail therapy (a rare pleasure for me) probably helped take my mind off things lol.

Had a hot vanilla shake a while ago, and am now sipping on water at my leisure. I've noticed my favourite jeans are now slipping down drastically if I so much as move, so this can only be a good sign...5 days til weigh in this Friday!!

thanx Nena for that ,,its a great diet isn't it,,its the 1st diet ive ever been on that i'm really committed to,,i sometimes get the odd hunger pangs but a few sips of water and they dissapear,,good luck for your weigh in on Friday,,,i', sure youve done great

Heya!

It is certainly the best diet I've ever been on, and like you the only one I've ever been committed to, but it just seems so worth it.

Today was day 4 for me, and it came with a few challenges. My sister was around helping me, and she had a huge pizza and only managed one slice. So I had the smell of pizza wafting through my house and I was beside her as she ate, nursing my chicken soup lol. But I stuck to it, it was extremely tough as I adore pizza but I'm so proud of myself.

I also had to do the grocery shopping, and I wasn't prepared for how tough it would be walking through the shopping centre surrounded by food. But again, I got through it, and it made me feel fantastic by the time I walked out.

I'm feeling lighter already, bought a pair of skinny fit jeans today and they actually look good lol, so I can't wait to see what the next few weeks bring!

Hiya All,

Hope everyone is ok?
I'm also on my 4th and I'm feeling fine. All the shakes are ok and palatable which is what they are only supposed to be. I think Ive drowned in the water:tear_drop: that Ive drunk but hey its good for you! (So i keep telling myself). My first weigh in is on Friday and I cant wait. My hubby and 2 kids have been great about all of this and it seems really strange but i'm enjoying making food for them all. Whatever I fancy, I make for them, as soon as ive smelled the cooking my craving goes. I think im weird lol:D

Nena: Ive noticed that we are roughly on the same day......hope your doing ok and feeling like I am:D

Shelly

Hi Welshyshelly, yeah my weigh in is on Friday too, and like you I'm feeling pretty good - this is one hell of a diet!

Today was day 5 for me, and I had a slight problem in that I had no choice but to go from 10am til 6pm without my second shake, which almost killed me because I had to prepare my eldest daughter's supper and then my youngest's baby food. I never thought I'd look at pureéd vegetables and think, ''Oh how delicious'', lol. But again, I stuck to my guns and waited it out til I had the girls sorted out, then I had my own chocolate shake.

I'm starting to feel really good within myself though, I'm just such a food lover that I get moments of weakness when I'm due to have a shake and am delayed. I had a very rare streak of confidence this morning and dressed in a short denim skirt with tights, and everyone kept telling me how well I was looking...I just kept saying, ''Ok, I've only been on this diet for five days!!''. I just know once I get past Friday, that first all important milestone will have been reached and it'll give me the impetus to carry on to the following week, then eventually I can look forward to my re-feeding week. I'm glad in that when I do start eating again, I'm a big lover of very healthy food anyway so it should be simple enough for me to keep the weight off. My only weakness was carbs, such as pasta and breads and baguettes and croissants, but for some reason when I think of those foods I no longer find myself pining for them - I just feel like I could take them or leave them without any worries!

Those moments when you're faced with food and you really have to fight the urge to nibble are hellish in the first week - but I find that if you can just resist, distract yourself and move on, you feel so accomplished within yourself because you've made a dedication with this diet, you've made a promise to yourself and upholding that promise improves your sense of worth and just makes you feel fantastic.

I find that so many people would do anything to avoid breaking a promise to someone that matters to them, yet we often struggle to maintain that same connection with ourselves. I find that Lipotrim bolsters that need to fulfill yourself on several levels; it isn't just about the weightloss, it's as much of a psychological and emotional journey as a physiological one, especially if you have a chequered past relationship with food as I do. I just think there's something incredibly cathartic about it...but maybe I'm just overthinking things hahahaha!!!

Anyway, roll on Weigh-Day!

Back