If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hey All,

:tear_drop::)hi all, ok well i'm going starting the lipotri tomorrow, i badly need to lose a couple of stone and more than anything to keep it down, oh i'm dreading the shakes, i hope that i can do it, i need to do it,

i have to say that reading all the posts that you all have put up is just so motivating, it's a great way to keep the other person going by reading what other people have went through. but i must say hope that i don't get bad breath . haha, ok my week starts tomorrow.

Hi Ali,

Best of luck to you mate. It's a very worthwhile diet as long as you're prepared and are 100% committed.

Let us know how you get long!

Hi Alij, dont dread it, its absolutely fine. Its not like taking nasty medicine lol!

You will likely get the bad breath but get yourself a few bottles of Dentyl and a few packs of Listerine Pocket Paks and you'll be ok. As I keep telling myself, its worth it to lose the weight so quick - I just keep telling my clients what diet I am doing and apologise for my breath - they are always very understanding!!

Good luck Alij.....the shakes are not bad. At first I wasn't sure, but I actually look forward to them now.
x

hey guys, anyway remeber me, alij i said that i was starting the lipotrim wednesday, but i still haven't started it yet, i am going to tho, i relly do want to do this but i think tht maybe i'm think ing about it too much , oh i don't know,

But i wonder would it still works aswell if i was to have one meal at day, you know like a light salad or something or do ye all think that i would be best to just have the 3 shakes, i suppose once i get over the first couple of days then it'll be worth it , oh i don't knoww, is it just me have any of ye dreaded starting it, maybe i just need to cope on to myself and get my arse into gear, HELP!!!

Need help I am day 5 on Lipotrim!

I am currently completing day 5 on Lipotrim and am desperately hungry - did anyone else find it this hard as I have to honest this feels like torture!:cry:

1 WEEK IN (JUST OVER) ON LT

Hiya

To give you an update I lost 13 lbs on my first week on LT.

I was finding it so hard and really thought I would fail until I found minimins.com. You girls (and guys) have kept me on the straight and narrow and thanks to their experiences and advice I stuck with it.

I am now on my second week and do not feel hungry except for a few tummy rumblings that I dampen down with a good slug of water!!!

I love the chicken soup and put dried herbs in margoram, parsley, corriander and of course loads of fresh ground pepper - it feels as though I am having proper food!

I heaved with the flapjacks - they are the most vile things I have ever tasted in my life - I took one bite and just couldn't swallow it - I ended up gagging and putting the whole lot in the bin - MY WORD OF ADVICE IS - DON'T GO THERE!!!

I didn't personally like the chocolate shake but didn't mind the vanilla and strawberry. I hated the coffee added to the vanilla but everyone has there own preferences. Also, Charlotte mentioned to me that peppermint or orange essence in the chocolate is a nice change - so my advice would be to experiment a little as LT can be boring!

Anyway, here's my story - hope it wasn't boring to read and any advice or to share your experiences would be greatly appreciated!!!

Lol
Rachelle

hey im on my second day of lipotrim im 22 years old and weigh 12st 11 lbs im hoping to loose it fast as i am very young and hopefully my metabolism is fast my gw is 10 st 7 lbs i am 5ft 7" id love to know what weight you guys where starting off :) i am really finding today so easy (yesterday was hell) i love black coffee now and i tried the vanilla shake wit a spoon of coffee (hot of course) it was fab im really glad i found this site its very help full i shall be on every day best of luck and thank you girls xxxxxxxxx (and boys) :)

Jillian

hi there everyone i am so glad i found this forum i was on the vhi site untill i no longer had access. I was on lipotrim up to last week. now i'm on maintenance. Jillian my name was goldengirl anyone know me ? :)

Need support 6 weeks in and weight loss is slowing

:) Hello everyone, I started LT on 6 September, I am trying my best and lost
6.5 lb week 1 :D
4lb week 2 :D
2lb week 3 :)
+ 2lb week 4 (had a bereavement :tear_drop: and broke diet for 3 days eating just an omlette a day):break_diet:
-2lb week 5 think I have lost 4lb this week but will have this confirmed tomorrow.:D It has been tough, I am working 11 hour days at the moment and feel tired, disorientated and shaky some days. I know the key to this diet is water, water, water and now that I am back in ketosis I am determined to stay there. I would love to chat to others on this diet and learn from your experiences. I have 40 kilos to lose and so far have lost just 6 in 6 weeks (all my own fault :eek:). I am not disheartened but any tips of encouragement you can give would be much appreciated, best wishes ros (soon2bslimgirlie)

hi there soon2bslimgirlie, well done you for keeping it up. ya the water is the big key. I slacked off having as much water after wk 4 . i'm on maintenance since sat it has it's good point and bad. ask me any questions about lt and will give you my experiece.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JILLIAN

Thanks Jillian

Cheers for your encouragement, I have been overweight for the past fifteen years after being a steady 8st 4lb I crept up to 16st 1lb I effectively was twice the person I should be and at the age of 42 feel that I need to get my life and the old me back, plus I don't want to be in the background anymore and hide myself. All my friends are slim my family are slim and I refuse to hide behind food any more. only being 5ft 2 inches I look HUGE, please tell me more about your weighloss. Am off for tonight, need my kip - thanks again for your encouragement.

Hi All,

Today is my third day and I felt grand until I came home from work, not so much hungry just wanted to eat anything:sigh:, I even had bread in the toaster but threw it in the bin in the end so I'm very proud of myself:D

Day number four tommorow and Im hopen I feel better when I wake up.

Reading everyones posts really helps.

Hi Lou, well done for not giving in! The first few days are notoriously difficult - once you are in ketosis you'll find things a lot easier!

Thanx for that Elle. I would have been so dissapointed with myself if I had of given in last night.
This morning I woke up feeling great, full of energy so hopefully that feeling will continue throughout the day

To Pinkprincess / Lydiam / Soon2bslimgirlie

I am by no means an expert but perhaps if I can offer my experience you can learn from my mistake!

My biggest advice is stick with it - don't cheat at all. Water, your three LT's allowed and black tea or coffee that's it. Anything that you have even a dash of milk or a slice of fruit will stop ketosis immediately. It then takes three days at least for ketosis to kick in again and can take 7 days in your first week but can kick in sooner!

Ketosis is the key not just for fat burn to lose weight but it surpresses your hunger. This means when it kicks in you will not be starving (tummy rumblings yes but dampen these down with a good slug of water as soon as they happen and this will keep you on track) but any little food you have will make you very very hungry again so you are more likely to cheat again - it's a vicious cycle.

I think this and it has put me back on track today - the first week is hell and torture - when you get through your first week and lose loads of weight - do you want to put yourself through another first week hell just because you ate?

Stick with it you will lose more weight and surprise yourself - I think to myself - starve myself until Christmas and I will be slim or slimmer - it's worth it!!

I hope this helps and well done for your weightlosses so far - have you managed to stick with it now we are a few days on and what have you lost this week?
Lol
rachelle

Back