If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi everybody,
just being reading thru some of your mgs inspiring stuff i hav ta say:)
im on my third day with lipotrim, found the first 2 days easy
today was ok too just felt a bit dizzy in work an drained!
hopefully it'll pass soon

Well hello folks. Nice to make your aquaintance.

I'm one of those rare things: a man doing LT. 7am on day 2 and I have to say I am not struggling as much as I expected. A couple of pangs, nothing too serious. Having given up smoking cold-turkey at New Year I was stealing myself for the same kind of willpower. No problems thus far.

Reading all the posts on this board has really inspired me, support like you guys offer one another is priceless. I hope I can pinch a bit.

I weighed in first time at 136 KG or 300 Pounds!! 21 Stone 6

God.

I have been so big for so long that I really don't know what weight I am aiming for...I'll basically keep going until I can begin to establish where I'm headed, and then go there.

I am determined to make the difference for myself. I'll keep you updated.

Hi Jim!!

You are not the only man I know doing LT as the person that got me started was my workmate and he weighed about 25ish Stone he is 6ft 5" and has so far lost 5 + stone. He started just a couple of weeks before me and I started in July. So those are the kind of results you will hopefully be getting and another lucky thing you have going for you is the fact that you are a man because men lose faster than women!!!

Anyway dont worry that it took a while for a response pet because weekends are normally alot quieter. Well done on starting and ask anything you want because there is a world of dieting experiance on here!!

Good Luck, Rachel

Hi Jim

Welcome aboard!!! Hope your doing well and the past few days have been
a lot easier, but just think of how good its going to feel when your told how much
you loose and your first weigh in... your should try log on here every day the support
is brill and at least you can chat with people who know exactly who your feeling!!

Best of luck and let us know how you get on!!

Rachie

hello all:wavey:
my name is heather im 20 and i live in north wales. i started on LT on the 17th of this month in my first week i lost 11lbs my next weigh in is this sat but ive had a bad weekend i ate:sign0007: i fell into that trap of thinking that im hiding it from other people when im the only person that im fooling! im back on the straight an narrow now tho:D any tips/hint will be gratefully recieved

heather xxx:cool:

Hi Heather

Welcome to the club and well done on your first week thats amazing!!! Ive often got that feeling that if I hide eating from others that it will be ok.. but like you said your only fooling yourself!! Anyway I think think is a brill site and has really helped me especially when I needed a chat or a moan!! So I suggest you try log on here as much as you can it will stop you from having those cravings!!!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on Saturday,
Take care
Rachie
x

C'mon Heather, you know it works, its so difficult at first, but if you stick to it 100% the results with be amazing. Keep at it hun, you have made the first difficult step, now its just bigger and steps to the end result! xxx

awww thanks for the replys you've both really spured me on:D,im more determined than ever! i think i just needed to get it into my head that if i eat its me im fooling nobody else. its took me ages to realise that i need to lose the weight for me and that im the only one that has the power to do it.ive had really good week so far havnt really been that tempted to eat!
thanks guys really cheered me up:D

hello to everyone,

im a 23 year old man living in ireland. i started lipotrim in the middle of september and weighed in at 18st11.
i did lipotrim in 3 week cycles. 3 weeks on then a week off. in my first 3 weeks i lost a stone and a half and have consistantly lost weight since then. i had a bit of a binge for 2 weeks so that slowed my weight loss up a bit but im happy to say as of todays weigh in im 14st12. on my bmi im 3 into my overweight range. im starting refeeding tommorrow.

cant wait!

Hiya Everyone

I am really confused at present. I have started a thread but do any of you established LTers know if I can take LT while Trying To Conceive. My Chemist hasen't got a clue and the Head Office says I am more likely to conceive while actively dieting. I may have caught over Chssitmas but it's a 50/50 chance and I won;t find out for over a week - I just want to boost my weight loss with LT asap and feel like I have hit a brick wall.

Help!

lol
Rachelle

i woz just wondering has anyone else been getting headaches they have been lasting all day???????????????

Hi Everyone Ithis Is My First Day On Liprotrim And Its 7.30 And No Food Has Pass My Lips Sitting Here With A Bottle Of Water And A Black Coffee And Feeling Realy Pleased Withmyself This Is The 2nd Time I Have Gone Through This Last Years I Lost Just Over 4stone So I No It Works And This Time Im Going To Finsh It Thats My Promise To Myslef That I Will Do It To The End This Time

HI firstly I would like to say thanks to everybody for all the advice I have read on here. I have just started LT today. I am 100% determined to lose at least 2 stone possibly a further 2! I have had chicken soup for my tea and it was awful! I can still taste it now and its not nice. I think i'll stick to shakes tomorrow. I'm looking forward to trying them as a mousse also. I am expecting this diet to be very hard i am a total chocoholic and enjoy settling down at night to a bar of galaxy!! I have a 14 month old daughter and I am a stone heavier now than I was when she was born..not good! I am so glad I found this forum as i think i'm really going to need the support.

Thanks again
Tracy

Hi Tracy!! *waves across the water*, so glad you found the site!!
It's a great feeling determination isn't it??
Any time you need support there'll mostly always be someone on here to give it to ya! Fire away with any questions whenever you have one-as you can see we're not exactly reserved about asking the awqward questions!!

xxx

Thanks Daisy, First question...I have done a ticker but how do I get it on here?? And you're right determination is fantastic, my bf is eating chocolate right now and im not interested

Tracy xx

Back