If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

hi there

I havent been on the forum for ages. Have started and come off Lipotrim a couple of times in the last 6 weeks as it was just not happening for me.
Re-started Lipotrim last week, I have 80% stuck to it ,( I know I know what you r all going to say) and I dont seem to have lost ANY weight on my scales. Even if I am not doing it 100%, surely my calories intake is still so reduced that I should still be losing some weight? My weigh in is tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I just feel like its been 30 pounds down the drain. I do want to continue and lose weight because I was on it earlier this year and managed to lose 1 1/2 stone in 5 weeks which was a huge achievement for me! I am drinking water as well but I can only manage 2-3 litres a day. I really need a good kick up the a** to get my motivation going.
plum xx

What ? I was told to drink at least 5 litres a day and I do ..............my pharmacist told me to - to stop me getting constipated. I have never heard that water can knock you out of ketosis.

Best of luck.

x

Bettyboo

http://www.minimins.com/very-low-calorie-diet/1643-minimins-water-challenge.html

Just checked it out on the VLCD forum and most of the counsellors and long term VLCDS are aiming for at least 4 litres a day.
If I were you I would up your water intake.

Also would you not be better off on the maintenance programme or maybe slimfast and then you can shake and eat. I believe that lipotrim only works with a 100% approach. The science behind it makes sense.
Very best of luck whatever you decide.

x

Bettyboo

4 Ltrs of water...Yes

You are right Bettyboo. 4 ltrs of water is what my pharmacist told me too. One of my collegue is doing LL and she was told to drink at least 6 ltrs of water and she also says that the proportion of water you drink contributes to the proportion of your weight loss. I was wondering though these VLCD diets are working the same way, why should different ones suggest different water intake? Do anyone know why

Lipotrim is a serious diet but it works.

I have been on lipotrim for 4 weeks and have lost 38lbs. I have still some to lose, but I do find it an easy diet to adhere to. After the first few days you really do not feel hungry.
I realise the major part of this diet is when you finish it and have to keep the weight down.
Sensible eating and exercise will do it.
Anyone considering it, should do so only after consulting their doctor.
I

If you phone Lipotrim during office hours, they will advise you to only drink 4 - 7 pints of fluid a day. My Pharmacist told me to drink 4 litres maximum, which equates to 7 pints. However, for each flapjack eaten another half a pint should be taken to make up for the fact that you are not having the shake or soup.

LIPOTRIM HEAD OFFICE'S PHONE NUMBER IS

call us: 44-(0) 1-223-812812

fax us: 44-(0) 1-223-812900

email us: [email protected]

Some people drink to excess and that can cause serious problems depleting the body's sodium sources. It will cause dizzyness too.

In the end, we are all adults and can do what we want, but if you want to look after your health whilst on a vlcd, I believe it is best to play by the rules.

Pam xx

P. S. A FLAPJACK OR TWO A DAY SEEMS TO HAVE CURED MY CONSTIPATION. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, LIPOTRIM RECOMMEND FIBRECLEAR WHICH CAN BE SUPPLIED FROM WHOEVER SUPPLIES YOUR LIPOTRIM.

Last edited:
Bettyboo, I apologised for misinforming you on the other thread. Excessive water wont take you out of ketosis. I got confused because I read on another forum that a man, who was having 4 packs of LT a day, was not spacing out his packs with a long enough interval between each one. That was taking him out of ketosis. He should have been having those 4 packs divided into 2 meals twice a day. So its wasn't the excessive water he was drinking, which was about 8 litres a day. He was advised by Lipotrim to cut down to the recommended amount. Once again, many apologies for misinforming you,
Pam xx

No worries.......Pam.......you weren't misinforming me I just panicked because I was drinking at least 4 litres a day and was scared I was knocking myself out of ketosis.

You are doing really well on lipotrim - so you are the expert !!

x

Bettyboo

4 litres is prob ok. Pleased you aren't panicking now! No way am I the expert, I think that comes with experience! Good luck on Lipotrim. I think it really is the best,
Pam xx

And time moves by so slowly...................or does it

I am four weeks on lipotrim now and 30lbs lighter.

Sitting here in boots that zip up to the knee - size smaller jeans that are comfortable and a jumper that use not to fit me........

In four short weeks. I have knocked 4 points off my BMI.......on the maddest best diet in the world.

x

Bettyboo

Congratulations Bettyboo, your flying it!!!

Over two stone for the first four weeks is very good:D

Love Mini xxx

It still works!

Thanks to Mini for the encouraging mail.

I am on my 5th week, another 6lbs down (44lbs in Total) only 56lbs to go.

The diet, I must admit is relatively painless and easy enough to cope with. The battle will begin when I have lost all the weight and having to maintain the weight loss.
I have been thinking (unusal for a man, I know) that one has to look at the reasons of why you put the weight on and combat those.
I feel understanding that will help me win the battle.

Thanks to Mini for the encouraging mail.

I am on my 5th week, another 6lbs down (44lbs in Total) only 56lbs to go.

The diet, I must admit is relatively painless and easy enough to cope with. The battle will begin when I have lost all the weight and having to maintain the weight loss.
I have been thinking (unusal for a man, I know) that one has to look at the reasons of why you put the weight on and combat those.
I feel understanding that will help me win the battle.

WOW!!!

6lbs. down this week!!! Well done and mega congratulations on losing 44lbs./ 3st. 2lbs. is excellent.:D

Delighted your finding the diet relatively painless, the first time is the magic time...for sure:)

I think it is good to think about what the reasons behind your weight might be...being away from food does give you time to think about it.

I seen on tv the other night that Tom Cruise gained some weight for his wedding and he had to have his wedding suit let out in an emergency as it was too tight and he had to wear some sort of girdle as well so the jacket would drape properly. They were saying that he is a comfort eater during times of stress and I can identify with that :(

I do find I am improving and bit by bit as time goes on and I think being aware of the problem is the first step in being able to do something about it.

Congrats' again on doing so well and good luck now for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Hi
i STARTED LIPOTRIM NEARLY 4 WEEKS AGO, WOW i`M SO IMPRESSED, IN MY FIRST WEEK i LOST 1ST 8LBS, IF i WAS DOING WEIGHT WATCHERS OR THE LIKE IT WOULD OF TAKEN WEEKS TO GET TO THIS POINT. WEEK 2 I LOST 6LBS, AND LAST WEEK 6LBS MAKING A TOTAL OF 2 STONE 6LBS IN 3 WEEKS I AM AMAZED. THE FIRST WEEK WAS HARD WITH HEADACHES AND DIZZY SPELLS BUT NOW I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY !

Hi I find the lipotrim drinks more palettable if the water is very cold and mix them with a blender, the chicken soup is lovely as long as it is as hot as you can stand it. i have lost 2 st 6lbs in 3 weeks on this diet and you find you get used to them after a week or so.

Back