I'll be slimming all over the world.....slowly!

I haven't yet brought myself to contact the lady who came to my wedding, I've no idea what to say really but I feel like I should. We spent today planning the movement of workload and I met with a guy from a local agency that are helping with recruitment, the next 12 week's are going to be insane, we have allocated two weekends of working already! I'll need that holiday in June by the time it arrives lol.

Feel much better for being back at the gym and eating cleaner, I did another home workout last night and pump tonight. Also ordered my kettlebells, swiss ball and step deck so I've got loads to keep me going. Think I'll weigh Friday as having night off tomorrow so no 'water weight'!

I haven't yet brought myself to contact the lady who came to my wedding, I've no idea what to say really but I feel like I should. We spent today planning the movement of workload and I met with a guy from a local agency that are helping with recruitment, the next 12 week's are going to be insane, we have allocated two weekends of working already! I'll need that holiday in June by the time it arrives lol.

Feel much better for being back at the gym and eating cleaner, I did another home workout last night and pump tonight. Also ordered my kettlebells, swiss ball and step deck so I've got loads to keep me going. Think I'll weigh Friday as having night off tomorrow so no 'water weight'!

Ah, well I'm sure it doesn't matter what you say really, she'll just be happy to hear from you. I hate that feeling when you know work is going to get so stressful - but just keep thinking of that hol!

Wow, sounds like you're most definitely back on track - well done! Good luck at weigh in, let us know how you do xx

Well, I put on 2lbs but I'm actually a little pleased about this. I was puzzled as how I lost weight during holiday and moving, especially when my diet was so poor and I've come to the conclusion it must have been muscle wastage! Hence being happy about the increase now I'm working out again :)

Food good this week, keeping it nice and varied, lots of lean meat, fresh veg and fruit. Been training too and thinking about a treadmill for the garage ready for Spartan training!

2lbs is nothing if you've been off it for a bit....and it's great that mentally, you're ok with it.
funny how our bodies work at times - they have a mind of their own lol

glad you're feeling better for getting back into cleaner eating...always makes such a difference eh ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I put on 2lbs but I'm actually a little pleased about this. I was puzzled as how I lost weight during holiday and moving, especially when my diet was so poor and I've come to the conclusion it must have been muscle wastage! Hence being happy about the increase now I'm working out again :)

Food good this week, keeping it nice and varied, lots of lean meat, fresh veg and fruit. Been training too and thinking about a treadmill for the garage ready for Spartan training!

Hey sweetie. How're you getting on this week?

Whats spartan training? Are you looking to become like Gerard Butler from 300? Haha.

i know what you mean about being pleased you put on, I got like that after I kept losing weight even when I was being naughty. It made me feel like I could eat whatever I wanted, and that's not a good thought to have!

Hooe you're doing okay anyway love, looking forward to an update xx

Lol, I'm doing the Reebok Spartan race in august and its going to take some serious training! I'm now officially 21lbs down based on last weigh in.

Was my birthday yesterday so had s huge meal and did a bird's of prey experience today after my morning PT session, just about to have a snooze and then I need to go food shopping!

Ooooh, how much did you lose at weigh in?

eeeep, happy birthday for yesterday! Did you have a lovely day? What did you get? :birthday::candle1::bday:

Wow! How long is the race? Is it running?

Sorry hun, thought I'd replied!

I think I was 185 something then dropped to 184.25 so it wasn't a huge drop but I feel like it's constant good movement! The Spartan race is a 5k+ obstacle race so mud, fire, ropes, hills etc. Should be 'fun'!

Been exercising like a demon lately but had lots of meals out recently but I'll keep plugging away. I bought my new running trainers today, they cost a fortune but I ran in lots of different pairs and I liked these the most. I'm now into week 4 of couch to 5k and really starting to feel like my fitness goals are achievable which is a great feeling.

I'm also down a few percent on body fat too and we will be doing that and my weight every two weeks. I have pump tomorrow and nerd to run either Thursday or Friday :)

Sounds like you're on a roll! To lose weigh on your birthday week is nothing short of angelic - good job! :angel09: :wow:

How are the running trainers suiting you? That must be such a great feeling, I have 100% faith in you that you'll do it!

Aww you sound so positive about your exercise, great to hear. I'm going to try a body pump class next wed on your recommendation, looking forward to it :)

Great news about the body fat going down, with all the working out you're doing thats probably a more reliable result than the scales xx

Spartan race sounds crazy!! Will be harrrrd but sounds fun too :D good luck training for it! X

Thanks ladies, down another pound this week so have just slipped under my lowest weight in 2009! Am really pleased with this, I have about 9lbs to lose until I am the same weight I was when I met hubby, really would love to do that by holiday but also aware that due to my composition changing I might get more inch loss than weight loss!

I've only just sat down after a late gym session and back tomorrow for Pilates and pt session xx

Yey for another pound down! Must feel great to be your lowest weight for 5 years again. With all the training you're doing I bet you're losing inches all over, even if you don't get the whole 9lbs off in time for your hols I bet you'll look amazing as the inches are what makes the difference xx

Amaaaaazing work! You're so close to the 12s now - can't wait til I'm there!

bloody amazing work mate. Where are you off to on your next hols again?

I knew I was well overdue some new pics so we took a set tonight and I put them against my first ones from August and I am really starting to see the difference! Interestingly, I seem to have lost loads from around my shoulders, arms and chest and my face looks so much smaller too :D. I definitely need to start getting this fat down so the muscle underneath can show through!

Did my run yesterday, had the gym all to myself which was quite nice! Pilates and PT today, I am seriously so much fitter now, even more than I was just 3 weeks ago, my recovery time is minimal between curcuits and I can hold a conversation during my 5 minute cardio boxing sessions. The mechanical scales at the gym weighed me at 12st 12lbs today but there does seem to be a few lbs difference between those and my electronics at home so I will stay with the home ones for now.

Body pump tomorrow, not sure if I will do my C25k run before or maybe do it Monday. My new trainers have been great but the top of my foot on the inside of my ankle feels a bit bruised so will see how it feels in the morning!

I knew I was well overdue some new pics so we took a set tonight and I put them against my first ones from August and I am really starting to see the difference! Interestingly, I seem to have lost loads from around my shoulders, arms and chest and my face looks so much smaller too :D. I definitely need to start getting this fat down so the muscle underneath can show through!

Did my run yesterday, had the gym all to myself which was quite nice! Pilates and PT today, I am seriously so much fitter now, even more than I was just 3 weeks ago, my recovery time is minimal between curcuits and I can hold a conversation during my 5 minute cardio boxing sessions. The mechanical scales at the gym weighed me at 12st 12lbs today but there does seem to be a few lbs difference between those and my electronics at home so I will stay with the home ones for now.

Body pump tomorrow, not sure if I will do my C25k run before or maybe do it Monday. My new trainers have been great but the top of my foot on the inside of my ankle feels a bit bruised so will see how it feels in the morning!

EEEK! You might be in the 12s! Soooo exciting. Are you excited? I hope you are!

It sounds like you've come on amazingly. That's great about the fitness, it's such a boost when you realise you can do it, having that confidence makes such a difference.

How's your ankle?

How're you doing lovely?

You sound sooooo motivated, just reading your thread has made me want to exercise!! :) Hope you're having a smashing Easter weekend and Spartan training is going well xx

Wow, I had no idea it had been this long since I posted.

I had a rubbish few months between April and June following the merging of two offices at work. The good news is that I'm still training! I think weight wise I'm similar, not really lost much but I'm much more toned now, I now do 3 body pump classes a week and have started joint pt hiit sessions with a friend. Also planning on going back to zumba from Wednesday:D

Weve had two fab trips since April and are now in the process of buying a flat, hoping to move in in the new year.

Big hello to anyone still around/remembers me! Will try and update regularly!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

<3 so nice to see you here! I've seen all your amazing updates on Facebook regarding exercise, it looks as though you've got such an amazing group to keep you motivated! Well done mate.

Amazing news on the flat, I know how long you've wanted to get that sorted. And with your other Maldives trip booked for next year, it doesn't sound as though you've had to compromise tooooooooo much on the holiday front ... Although I know to you it probably feels a little different! :p

Back