I'll prove I can do it!!

No way!!!! Wow u've got them falling at u'r feet gorgeous girl :) I guess u'r head is going to spinning though lol!! So have u come to any decisions about u'r best mate? xxxx

Well I had 2 best mates I had feelings for. The one who told me he wanted to be with me I said we could only be friends. We dated before and he went back to his ex. It hurt me and we lost touch. I forgave him for it but I don't forget. He now says going back with the ex was the biggest mistake he ever made.
The other friend I have always had a wee thing for I have known for 16 years. He is awesome but going through some stuff at the mo: so I told him how I feel and we are going to see how things go and see more of eachother and take it from there. We shall see what happens. What about you? What's happening with this man that's in the go just now?
Oh and my i add S is 6ft 3, full sleeve tat and has face fuzz and is a big guy. LOVE IT!!! X

Ahhhh sounds exciting!!! My best friend is awesome and good looking but he's gay so I don't have the right bits ha!! Even if he wasnt gay he's like a brother so it would be just too weird lol ;)

I'm still seeing that guy, I'm not really feeling it though - he's good company and he makes me laugh but I don't think he's the one. I may just call it all off because my Dad needs me and he's more important. When Mum died I finished with my bf even though I adored him; I pushed him away because I didn't want anybody to hurt me, I couldn't take it. It may be easier to finish it now - I'm probably not being fair on him. We'll see xxxx

Just be careful you are not giving him the chance because you think you don't deserve to be happy. Did that come out right? By that I mean losing weight means we have to change our mind sets. Especially when it comes to guys. I know I don feel as if I'm thin enough or pretty enough to be with my best friend. I think he could do better. But I know I have to get out that mind set. It's funny because if anyone spoke to me the way I speak to myself, I would punch them square in the face.
We are our own worst enemy at times. Xxx

Don't worry I know what you were saying - we'll see - we argue a lot and not sure it's a good start. He behaves like a spoilt little boy a lot of the time and I have zero interest in that sort of behaviour. That said he makes me laugh and he has a strong personality; he doesn't put up with my sulking lol. I think we're very similar people...maybe too similar!!

I've had a manic day at work, I've only had one glass of water and a chocolate mint shake all day. I've got a banging headache which is bound to be because I'm dehydrated so need to try and get 2 litres into me before I go to bed. We've got a big training event on tomorrow and I've got to be in early tomorrow to do registration...no rest for the wicked!

Mind u I have felt so bloated today, my stomach has felt really swollen and sore and I swear it was the toast I had on Saturday. Won't be eating that again in a hurry.

How's today gone?? Xxxxx

Well I has no heating or water! My tank upstairs was pissing of water which in turn has leaked through the kitchen ceiling! How fun huh!! X

Omg!!!! Not good anytime but especially when the weather is cold outside :( Do u know when u can get it fixed??? What a nightmare....xxx

I bet!!!!! Not good for you or the boys - I've been there so I feel u'r pain - the heat is bad enough but to be without water is a different level completely xxxx

Ach I'm kind if over it now. He he. It's a boy and girl I have honey. My wee boy is 9 and my girl is 6. She was the one at fault for the water pishing everywhere. She is in my bad books!! X

Omg I am such a numpty - could have sworn u had 3 boys - whoopsie!!

Well today has seen me in a whole world of pain with my wisdom tooth, can hardly open my mouth. I think it's infected. Can't get in to see the dentist until Friday :( xxx

Ha ha that's ok Christy. Not so good about the tooth situation. :( I'm on a total downer today. I have No idea why just feeling super low. :( xxx

Oh no :( did u get u'r boiler/tank situation sorted out. Because I've been feeling so low I've eaten quite a lot of chocolate....what is wrong with me?!!! I'm totally losing the diet plot lately!! Not good :( What I don't get is it's agony to eat but I've still done it!!! Argghhhh!!! xxx

I did get it fixed today. I just can't be arsed with anything. I'm starving and craving carbs bigtime. :( xxx

Ive just had toast - I was exactly the same. My body is craving them and I think it's because (1) it's coming up to TOTM, and (2) I've got this infection in my wisdom tooth. This is going to be a grim week for any weight loss - I need to get myself back on track urgently xxxx

Aw hunny I'm the same. Checks us two moaning minis!! Xxx

Ha ha we'll be back on it tomorrow. If we were blokes we wouldn't have this trouble lol...oh the pressure is on for this weight loss....best friend has bought me clothes for Christmas! He's ladieswear manager for Zara :) xxxx

Ooooo lovely. :) my heed is just mashed with men problems. So stupid I know! X

It's not stupid, u just want to make the right decisions :) take u'r time and do what is right for YOU!! This is one time u can afford to be selfish xxxxx

Well forgot my products today so I am having a food day, today I have eaten:

Porridge with skimmed milk - 208 calories

Fresh tomato and basil soup from work canteen - 126 calories

I am planning on having a 2 egg mushroom omelette for tea which will amount to 176 calories. Need to have something on top of that to get my calories up a bit but will be interesting to see what the scales say tomorrow. I'm still 15st5 so haven't put any weight on with my recent silliness xxxx

Back