I'll prove I can do it!!

Ok, well treat it as a SS+ day, I think you should speak to your CDC about doing that permanently like I do. You do get great results xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gonna give the ss one more bash. I can do this!! X

Yes you can!!!! When is WI? xx

Next Tuesday. It's going to be my first one do I am excited about it. I just need to think fresh start tomorrow and get back on it. To be honest my little slip ups haven't been overly drastic and bad but bad enough considering I shouldn't e eating anything. Xxxx

Ah it's going to be worth it lovely!!! I'm excited for you!!!

I think you're doing really well, if you go off plan you're sticking to protein so I think you will have a great result on Tuesday :) xxx

Totally crossing my fingers that I will. My best mate who is male came to give me a lift to pick up some free books for my course today. When he hugged me to say goodbye he said eh wait a minute. Hug me again. So I did and he said you have lost weight. How much have you lost? This made me happy. :) x

Yeah I managed the day yesterday with just my 3 products and plenty water. Go me. Feel so much more positive today. As Nina Simone once sang, "I'm feeling good!" :) x

Ahhhh you look great Christy, u can really tell with your pictures from before until now.. keep it up hun and we all have slip ups so dont worry xxx

Brilliant!!!!! Soooo proud of you!!! Ahhhh roll on WI...I'm excited - loving what your best friend said and just goes to show you have prob lost quite a bit :) :) I have 2 best mates who are a brother and sister....Matt always gives it to me straight so I know if he says something it's genuine :)

Had date night with Mr Big last night, got on the scales this morning and they read 17st11!!!! I am sooo happy, aiming to get them reading 17st8lbs by Tuesday then I know that I'll be officially in the 17s at next WI....hAPpY hAPpY!!!!

Ps...loving your pic!!!! :D xxxx

ciaraxx said:
Ahhhh you look great Christy, u can really tell with your pictures from before until now.. keep it up hun and we all have slip ups so dont worry xxx

Ahhh thank you!! I'm having a good week so far so totally focused on a good loss this week. My scales are saying 17st11 this morning which means a 5lb loss since Tuesday - they were always the same as my CDCs but she has new scales now so not sure how aligned they both are. Fingers crossed they are similar :) xx

Christy and Mr Big up a tree.... K I S S I N G!!! He he he. Well I actually have a date next fri with someone. In thinkin bollocks to the no dating thing. It's just a coffee so we shall see. So chuffed on your weightless hun. So happy this is all coming together and we are all getting the results. I seriously can't wait for next tues night to come. X

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! To be honest as soon as I said out loud "I'm not going to date" within 24 hours Mr Big came along. I think there is nothing wrong with some carefree dating and if it turns into something more then brilliant - guys have a habit of popping up when we least expect it ;) enjoy....and I want to know the juicy details!!! ha!!! xx

Hey Christy how you doing was the date with mr big as good as you hoped for??? Congrats on the unofficial weigh in whoohoooo
Luv Sharon xxxx

Date with mr big was lovely - we just went for a drink in a local pub. He knows about CDC so I'm under no pressure to eat which is refreshing!!!! He's sat with me now and giving me very odd looks for giggling at 'mr big'!!!!! Ha ha ha

I've had a mushroom omlette for tea which was very tasty :) no work now until Monday so I'm looking forward to having a nice day with my little man before he goes back to school :)

How are you getting on??? xxx

ChristyT said:
Date with mr big was lovely - we just went for a drink in a local pub. He knows about CDC so I'm under no pressure to eat which is refreshing!!!! He's sat with me now and giving me very odd looks for giggling at 'mr big'!!!!! Ha ha ha

I've had a mushroom omlette for tea which was very tasty :) no work now until Monday so I'm looking forward to having a nice day with my little man before he goes back to school :)

How are you getting on??? xxx

Awwwwww hello Mr Big *waves* heheheh awwwww how lovely to spend time with kids me toooooooo I off till Monday now :). I am doing good weigh in tomorrow and very scared been good just very scared hahahahah xxxx

Well not having a brilliant day - been feeling hungry all day! I caved at lunchtime and had a finger of cheddar, some cherry tomatoes and some grapes - I just had to eat. Feeling a bit mad at myself as I've been mega focused since last Saturday :(

Was going to have eggs and asparagus but I'm just too hungry so I'm going to scrap that and have fish and salad. Will fill me more and stop me from picking.

Hope everybody is having a more focused day than me!!!! xxxx

ChristyT said:
Well not having a brilliant day - been feeling hungry all day! I caved at lunchtime and had a finger of cheddar, some cherry tomatoes and some grapes - I just had to eat. Feeling a bit mad at myself as I've been mega focused since last Saturday :(

Was going to have eggs and asparagus but I'm just too hungry so I'm going to scrap that and have fish and salad. Will fill me more and stop me from picking.

Hope everybody is having a more focused day than me!!!! xxxx

That isnt bad lovely!!! Please don't beat yaself up over something so small look ya were hungry and you chose healthy stuff if you were on different plan you would be proud of yaself huni!!! Just think positive and get back on tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you huni you can and will do it :) xxxxxx

Totally agree its not like you binged on chocolate or crisps. X

Ahhhhh thank you both :) I've just stepped on my scales and I'm 17st10 this morning!!! To be honest I'm more inclined to go off my morning weight as I'm 2lbs heavier later on in the day. Really hoping I'm at least 17st12 at my next official WI as that will be 4lbs off officially xx

Chrissy - just have a brisk walk and you'll probably burn off the extra cals and use up the carbs in 30-40 mins. No harm done. I always think that having a small cheat and not allowing it to become a massive binge is a triumph in itself - shows we are learning control. Good luck for the weekend.

Back