I'll prove I can do it!!

Well ladies I just had my first weigh in. 1 STONE 4 FREEKING POUNDS!!!!!! I can't believe I have lost that much in 2 weeks!!!! I'm so happy I could **** I I had any food in my belly. Ha ha ha. Sorry but I can't believe I have lost this much in 2 weeks!!! X

That is amazing Fairy, welll bloody done!! Bet your over the moon. xxxxxx

Congrats on the WI lady!!! That is truely brilliant :) I am soooo proud of u!!!! Roll on the 13s hey?!!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fur34 said:
Hey ladies!! 5lbs off this week. The positive vibes worked :0) x

Feckin hell mate that is brill!!! Well done you!!!!!! Glad the positive vibes helped ;) xxx

Bless me forum for I have sinned.....again!! It has been a few days since my last confession.

Today I attended the retirement party of one of my 'girls' and i have drunk 3 glasses of champagne and eaten several handfuls of savoury snacks (including peanuts).

I feel dirty and ashamed, I was tempted and I was weak :(

x

Christy - it doesn't sound like a total disaster - start afresh tomorrow and do a little bit more exercise to burn off those carbs! I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Thanks Daisy, it's going to be hard to do much today as its my best friends hen day/night and I'm organising it. Leaving soon so no time to exercise, just hoping I don't slip up again :( Will try my best xxx

I'm laughing because I sinned yesterday too. I went on the date with Mr Train man and ended up having lunch. However although I have been bad I thought to myself if that had been any normal diet I was on I would have shoved so much more down the back of my throat. I had lunch, I cheated but in all honesty I'm not upset over it. I'll just have to be on track again. Don't put yourself down for your slip ups. The worst thing you can do is let it get to you and give up! I have these 2 poems on my fridge and if you ladies would like a copy I'll send on here. They keep me going when life gets tough.
Thanks for the positive lovely messages on my first weigh in. Things are going so good this way. The date was amazing and in away to start back with Ann summers too. X

ChristyT said:
Congrats on the WI lady!!! That is truely brilliant :) I am soooo proud of u!!!! Roll on the 13s hey?!!! xxx

Yup def can't wait for them I wi do it as well. How you doing lovely xxxxxxx

Fairy577 said:
I'm laughing because I sinned yesterday too. I went on the date with Mr Train man and ended up having lunch. However although I have been bad I thought to myself if that had been any normal diet I was on I would have shoved so much more down the back of my throat. I had lunch, I cheated but in all honesty I'm not upset over it. I'll just have to be on track again. Don't put yourself down for your slip ups. The worst thing you can do is let it get to you and give up! I have these 2 poems on my fridge and if you ladies would like a copy I'll send on here. They keep me going when life gets tough.
Thanks for the positive lovely messages on my first weigh in. Things are going so good this way. The date was amazing and in away to start back with Ann summers too. X

Oooooh get u and Mr Train!!!! Toot toot!!! ;) that's brilliant - so glad it went well. Would love to see the poems, anything to keep the focus going :D xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Yup def can't wait for them I wi do it as well. How you doing lovely xxxxxxx

Right well this weekend has been a disaster when it came to CD. Was my best friend's hen weekend and I was good and didn't eat the afternoon tea and had a salad with salmon at Jamie's Italian but I went on to get absolutely hammered last night. I was drinking yager bombs until 6am!!!! Had a brilliant night but man I feel rough today.

Can't face my products so I'm eating healthily and getting back on plan tomorrow. Will weigh myself tomorrow to see what damage I've done, just hope it's not too bad xxx

Fairy- hope it all progresses well with 'the train man'. How exacting!
ChristyT-what is it about nuts?! Each time I've had a cheat it always involved nuts. . . Am on the peanut bars now so I hope that will curb my salty peanut cravings. Have my weigh in on Thursday and there's no way I can face her with anther stayed the same so I'm going for gold this week. Whoop! Bring on Thursday ( I hope the week goes quickly and the evenings short - my worst struggle time of the day).

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wannabe lollipop said:
Fairy- hope it all progresses well with 'the train man'. How exacting!
ChristyT-what is it about nuts?! Each time I've had a cheat it always involved nuts. . . Am on the peanut bars now so I hope that will curb my salty peanut cravings. Have my weigh in on Thursday and there's no way I can face her with anther stayed the same so I'm going for gold this week. Whoop! Bring on Thursday ( I hope the week goes quickly and the evenings short - my worst struggle time of the day).

Sorry. I meant exciting. Not exacting. Flaming iPad!

Hello missy :) I'm back on track today - stuck to my products and having chicken and salad for tea. Bloody hate not being in ketosis, I've got the munchies....how are you getting on?! xx

ChristyT said:
Hello missy :) I'm back on track today - stuck to my products and having chicken and salad for tea. Bloody hate not being in ketosis, I've got the munchies....how are you getting on?! xx

Hello chick I am doing good. Getting panicky already as next week I at Uni weds thurs and Friday and weigh in is normally Friday and don't know what I am gonna do :( argggggggg

Well done for getting back on track chick I know what ya mean about being out of ketosis you need to get yaself in there ASAP good luck and stay on plan you know ya will feel so much better. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint xxxxxxx

Holy **** I am like an emotional wreck today! All I want to do is cry and sleep and I need bozies so much!
Has anyone ever felt like this? I never get emotional. I just want to cry in someone's arms. What the fudge is wrong with me!! X

Fairy577 said:
Holy **** I am like an emotional wreck today! All I want to do is cry and sleep and I need bozies so much!
Has anyone ever felt like this? I never get emotional. I just want to cry in someone's arms. What the fudge is wrong with me!! X

Hey fairy! How you doing? I was like that last weekend, just lay in bed & wanted to cry & I don't do emotion lol! Hope you feeling better ?x

therealbbe said:
Hello chick I am doing good. Getting panicky already as next week I at Uni weds thurs and Friday and weigh in is normally Friday and don't know what I am gonna do :( argggggggg

Well done for getting back on track chick I know what ya mean about being out of ketosis you need to get yaself in there ASAP good luck and stay on plan you know ya will feel so much better. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint xxxxxxx

Ah I saw on u'r diary that u'r starting u'r final year aren't u?? Good luck, u'r soooo close u must b looking forward to finishing the end stretch now :) Still got 2 years left on my degree...it's taking forever!!

Ive got the 2nd day back on plan under my belt - its been easier today thank goodness. Got on the scales and I'm a pound up on last week but not getting weighed officially until Friday - going to work hard to get rid of that last pound and try and knock another pound off so at least I can turn it into a loss instead of a gain :) xx

Fairy577 said:

Oh Fairy!!!! I was exactly the same yesterday, I ended up sat at the bottom of my bed sobbing my heart out. Ive had a massive bust up with Mr big too. I think it's hormonal, probably brought about an imbalance because of fast weightloss. Ive got a second period in 2 weeks and it's soooo heavy. My coil is ok so it has to be my hormones.

Oh and I'm not an emotional type of person either and it takes A LOT to make me cry - this is very unusual!!! xxxx

Back