I'm 15st 4, how much do you think I could lose in 5 weeks

susysu

Hi

i've got a cabin crew interview in 5 weeks and i am overweight obviously. i shant be going if i dont lose a certain amount of weight and feel comfortable amongst the skinnies, what do you think i could lose?

cheers

susy

Hi susy

Weight loss differs from person to person but you can lose up to a stone in a month if you stick to total solution 100%. This could increase if you add 20mins of exercise each day.

Good luck! I hope you reach your goal in time for you interview.

Dev (",)

In a week of dukan attack and a week of a VLCD I have lost 10lb in 2 weeks so a hoping that I can lose maybe another 9lb n the next 3 weeks. Obviously varies from person to person.

Good luck.

I started out at 18st 6lb and I'm aiming to get to 12 stone initially (health BMI for my 5ft 9in height) I have just completed 5 weeks and lost 2 stone exactly. I have actually just finished a conversation with my partner as I am slightly worried that is perhaps too fast a weight loss but I have followed the plan exactly, incorporated some walking and drank lots of water. I have had a stressful few weeks so this may have added to the losses?? I am loving the diet and feeling very feel on it but I do expect to slow down to the average weekly loss of 3-4lb soon.

Back