Step 1 Sole Source + Im a total idiot

I had first WI tonight and lost 11lb so really happy

Aww congratulations well done ??!! Iv had a longgg day at work then felt so drained so had a little bit of chicken wings lol had. 12 hour shift with women screaming aghh but im just going to have a soak in the bath and watch dvd's!! I seriously need to find a job with leas stress lol x

Aww congratulations well done ??!! Iv had a longgg day at work then felt so drained so had a little bit of chicken wings lol had. 12 hour shift with women screaming aghh but im just going to have a soak in the bath and watch dvd's!! I seriously need to find a job with leas stress lol x

Chicken isn't bad your job sounds mental :)

Chicken isn't bad your job sounds mental :)

It is!! My managers worried that im going to faint one day living on such low calories lol bt i do have lots if energy! Im a mental health nurse and work on a challenging behaviours unit for women! And boi are they hormonal lolol i love it but its part of the reason i became so big!! Plus i stress ate and the women love junk food!!

It is!! My managers worried that im going to faint one day living on such low calories lol bt i do have lots if energy! Im a mental health nurse and work on a challenging behaviours unit for women! And boi are they hormonal lolol i love it but its part of the reason i became so big!! Plus i stress ate and the women love junk food!!

Oh no your job sounds very stressful although sounds like u enjoy it ,

I am struggling to get back on plan - I'm not breaking things badly but I am certainly not in ketosis. I had 3 chocolates again yesterday after Sundays blip - and my 4 shakes. I've had 3 shakes today.......and met my friend for chicken tikka & green salad. It's not that I think I'll have gained weight - but I won't have lost because my body will have saved up the sugar from them chocs so doesn't need to burn my fat store :((

You guys are doing really well whoop whoop!!

I am struggling to get back on plan - I'm not breaking things badly but I am certainly not in ketosis. I had 3 chocolates again yesterday after Sundays blip - and my 4 shakes. I've had 3 shakes today.......and met my friend for chicken tikka & green salad. It's not that I think I'll have gained weight - but I won't have lost because my body will have saved up the sugar from them chocs so doesn't need to burn my fat store :((

You guys are doing really well whoop whoop!!

Aww dont worry hun! Were human!! But just try and remember why you started it in the first place and how hard you have worked so far!! You can do it just push yourself a little bit more! Have you tried the bars? They certainly curb my sweet tooth i only have lemon ones though xx

Got weighed today lost 1lb ? obviously the bagel had an effect but lost an inch on my waist and bust so not to bad. But im going to try to be 100%. But im having a day off on sunday as im out all day with old friends but im anxious about that :(

Got weighed today lost 1lb ? obviously the bagel had an effect but lost an inch on my waist and bust so not to bad. But im going to try to be 100%. But im having a day off on sunday as im out all day with old friends but im anxious about that :(

Better off then on x well done inches r better ne way

dont beat yourself up hun draw a line and start again tomorrow.
i had a bad day yesterday i felt ill so i had a slice of cucumber.
when you do feel like your going to slip have something thats protein you cant go wrong then!!! xx

I was a mental health nurse for ten years and spent most of that time working in secure units so I feel your pain! I worked in a female unit during my training and swore never again, so spent most of my career in all male units. Not easy in the slightest but a lot more predictable!!!

Back