Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

ha. sorry you were starving honey, but after doing a vlcd i thought it may be that way :)

you're doing brilliantly. trust yourself.

abz xx

aw thanks girlies!

I dont FEEL like I'm doing well! This week I just feel fat and bloated! havent dared weigh, i havent come on yet, but its gonna happen soon coz i just feel so big,bloated and crappy!

Havent had a SF day today....was too starving yesterday!

Today, so far I've had
2 x toast with flora really light

2 x jaffa cakes - oops!

1 x pack of quavers!

I've been preoccupied wedding planning! We've decided on Spain as our destination,and June 2011. So got over a year to get to the size I wanna be! So gotta get a move on with this weight loss!

Hoping to use www.spanishweddingplanner.com to plan our wedding for us, but how do you know if a company is genuine or dodgy??

xxxx

help me please

can any of you please help me i need some one with the weight watchers book im new to all f this stuff and cant afford the mettings please help me ...:sigh:

im 21 in nov an i realy wana lose atleast a stone if i can. i started on july i was 13.11 & naw im 13.9. please help me:)

Hi Cindy! This site is fab for support and motivation! We can ALL help you!

I don't shell out on slimming classes, as this site is much much better and free!

I'm not sure if I can help with doing WW as I'm doing cal counting and Xenical (with a little bit of slim fast!) but there is a weigh watcher's forum on this site - have you checked it out? Scroll down the main page and its there on left hand side.

Any time you need support there's LOADS of people on here for advice... What sort of things do you want to know??

xxxx

thanks soon to be yummy mummy... im looking for some one with the weight watchers book so if possible they ould tel me how many points are some of the things lik cheese.. milk...bacon.. n so on.. :)

the ww forum is definate the place for you then hon. if you go to the minimins home page then find it on the list, there are loads of people there that post needing help with points.

abz xx

morning lynsey!!

how did u go yesterday? Ive been mega mega busy getting stuff ready for hols and well an truely fell off wogon yest...oooops!!

im joining a gym today eeeek!!

speak soon luv katie
xxx

Hey Katie, was SOOOO busy wedding planning I didnt update my diary! That's a first!

Well I had 2 x toast with flora really light, 2 x jaffa cakes, 1 x pack of quavers, then for tea I had mushroom, chicken and tomato pasta bake for tea, and some Uncle Ben's savoury rice.

but I DID pick yesterday and stole a few of my nephew's fries from his McDonalds happy meal! but that's a step forward, as I didnt go and have a McDonalds of my own!

Bit annoyed, coz I feel like its TOTM, and I AM due, but haven't actually......started..yet!? So I should have weighed on Mon as I'm prob not gonna come on til THIS Mon. Oh well.

Back on track today, in terms of I'm not putting anything in my mouth that hasn't been wrote down!

So brekkie is a SlimFast shake (just to get rid of them!)

Then I'm gonna try and have another for dinner and a nice meal with OH for tea.

We're having takeaway tonight with my parents so I'm gonna either have a chicken shish kebab with salad and no sauces, or a salad pitta bread....depending on if I stick to the SlimFast for dinner!

Hope you're OK Kate? Bet you're excited for your weekend away!

Good luck at the gym, let me know how it goes.

I want a gym referal?! how do you get one??

xxxx

Right, been wedding planning again.....i'm like Bridezilla already! lol!

brekkie wasnt a shake :sign0007: it was 2 lovely crumpets with no spread and little slices of lean ham cut up on top!

So: Crumpets - 71cals 0.3g fat
Ham - 18cals 0.4g fat

= 160cals // 1g fat

And I'm going to be naughty and have a pack of Quavers to get rid of the last pack in the house so i'm not tempted!

So 98cals // 4g fat....(i think it was that, i've thrown the pack away now!)

I've only done my treadmill once this week - where did this week go?? Thursday already! But I went walking around St Fagans, up hills and steps etc on Tues, and gonna try and have an active weekend. WI on Monday and I'm dreading it, as I know i'll lose motivation if i havent lost......

Maybe I should get into my new healthy eating regime properly and not weigh til end of the month?? that way i can just keep merrily going along, enjoying my new lifestyle and not worry about the scales and then when i weight at end of the month its bound to be a loss with how much i've changed me diet??:scale:

OH thinks thats the best idea, not to get too hung up on the scales. He reckons he's seen a big change in my eating habbits already so its BOUND to be doing something so i shouldnt let scales get me down!

I DEF feel like i'm making better food choices and thinking about every morsel that goes in my mouth instead of just shovelling things in. Yesterday was the first day I "picked" at something in ages and I was SOOOO aware I was doing it! It's also doing wonders for my self-esteem and confidence, instead of feeling really low and like i'm fat and greedy and cant help myself when it comes to food, i feel proud of myself! :bliss:

Also, I'm not fancying greasy, fatty foods at all.....when i look at them i just see all the fat oozing out! :yuk:

I'm not saying i'm converted for life...I've got a long "weigh" (!! gettit?!) to go til i'm a healthier eater by nature, and i've still got address my over-eating, as although I don't fancy fatty, greasy foods anymore, I could still sit here all day and happily munch my way through the day - and over eating on "healthy" foods is still calorie-laden and unhealthy. So gonna address that next.....:ignore:

I'm going for a meal for my friend's birthday tomorrow, just girlies, so I'm def going to stay on track - one glass of wine (so i don't look "boring") then i'm switching to diet coke or water. I'm having a family :family2:day Saturday so I can't face the hangover! (We're going swimming as a family! It won't be lengths for me as I'll be holding Annabelle, but I might get Stephen to have a splash with her so I can do a few....although don't think I remember how to swim! I'll prob sink at this weight!)

We're going to a Beefeater - the Longbow - for our meal and I know their food is terribly calorific! So I'm going to look on their website and choose what I can have beforehand and stick to that!

Annabelle's just woke up so I'm gonna bath her and put her clothes away (my sis bought her lots of new clothes yesterday, so gotta put them away)

xxxx

p.s I've got 3 new long term goals! (Haven;t added them to my signature list yet as they're for quite far in the future, and im still taking baby steps at mo!)

But, they are:

*be light enough to be happy going paragliding (i've ALWAYS wanted to do it!)

*be happy enough with my weight to go wedding dress shopping

*book a hot air balloon flight! (always frightened the balloon wont lift my weight!)

So 3 more things to aim for!

xxxx

oooh just had my tesco-version-slim-fast-shake for lunch and tried to do 30mins on my treadmill, but it SOOOOO boiling in the room the treadmill's in, i nearly fainted!! Only managed 10 mins before i melted away into a puddle of sweat.....not good! :cry:

I think a real walk would prob be better in this weather! instead of a falsely induced power walk!:D

Right better have a :0bathtime:now xx

Just a quick one as I'm watching The Bill, for tea, I had a grilled chicken kebab in pitta bread with salad and garlic sauce! yummy!

feeling good today!!

xxxx

Evening girlies!

Been out for my meal with the girlies and am home already - long story!!

Basically, I went out with one of the girlies I havent seen for ages, she's lost 10stone in weight and is not a very nice person now. She really loves herself (which is great) except she loves being the centre of attention to the point where she puts other people down to make herself look good.....she's living a double life and is cheating on her partner of 10 years (who treats her like a princess and was with her when she was fat) and wants to chat about her other man all night and how she has frantic sex with him with her new body & i like her "proper" partner.........so not a nice evening!

On the plus side its made me REALLY want to stick to my diet as shes now very patronising about other peoples looks and i wanna show her i can be gorgeous too! more gorgeous than her!

Right, so far today I've had:

2 pieces of white bread toast, half a tin of spaghetti.
90cals per piece - 0.5g fat - 180 cals 1g fat

Spaghetti - 100cals 0.6g fat

A pack of Quavers - 87cals 4.9g fat

Then went out for a meal, and had paprika chicken, jacket potato and side salad. One diet coke and one very sensible glass of rose wine.

Meal - 585 cals 5g fat
Rose - 170cals

Total for today - 1122cals
11.5g fat

The other thing I felt good about was I asked them for the cals in wine and they found out for me and when I had that wine binge awhile ago...I totally over guesstimated on the cals by miles!! woo woo! made me feel better! lol!

Right, I'm really going for it on my diet now as my friend made me feel unworthy, fat and ugly tonight, so I really wanna prove something to her!

So I'm gonna give Slim Fast a proper go and just tell myself it won't be for long - food will still be around when im skinny!

Tomorrow I'm gonna have:

*Slim fast shake for brekkie

*Slim fast bar for dinner

*Chicken, jacket potato and salad for tea

*Snacks of apples, smoothie and satsumas.

Drink - lots of water, be as active as possible.

Gonna keep this up until next Saturday at least, then poss shift bk to cal counting normal food for a week then bk to Slim Fast etc....I need to get over my addiction to food and I think this will help!

If I'm hungry I'm gonna eat - but veg and fruit.

Going to bed to read my Rosemary Conley diet and fitness magazine now!

xxxx

oh honey. she really doesn't sound like a very nice person.

be careful with going on slimfast. it will be really difficult and may make you more likely to cave in all together. you're doing brilliantly doing what you are doing. careful you don't jeapordise that...

saying that, i wish you all the luck in the world :D hope tomorrow goes well without too many tummy rumbles :)

abz xx

Thanks hunni, no she's doesnt sound like a very nice person does she?? Just extra motivation to get skinny ne way!

So far today I've had:
*SF shake

*Turkey, veg, yorkshire pudding, stuffing and gravy cooked dinner -around 600 cals

*A SF snack bar

So for tea I'm gonna have a SF shake. I've actually got a really bad belly today so don't feel like eating at all ....so thats a good thing!

No news on the exercise-front, pool was closed so we didnt go swimming, gonna try and do 30mins on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the cross trainer and 5-10minutes on my lateral thigh trimmer tomorrow! Will probably DIE! but gonna try early in the morning before it heats up!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend?

Right, i've been thinking alot about exercise and i REALLY need to find something that motivates me and that i enjoy doing so that i stick to it......i find the treadmill SOOOOO boring, so i dont think its realistic that im gonna keep that up yet....now proper walking where I actually GET somewhere appeals to me alot more! So I've decided I'm gonna get a pedometer, aim for 10,000 steps recommended by Skyegirl and get walking!

Just looked on the net and you can get ones ranging from £1 upto £50, so i wondered what the differences were??

Just looked for reviews on the net and they reckon the cheaper ones give false results, so decided to "splash out" (only £12.95) on an Omron Pedometer and Calorie Counter in white! As this one has the best reviews and has been tested to be the most accurate. It comes in 3 days! So I'm gonna UP my walking in the mean time and wait for that to come!

Doubt I'll get anywhere near 10,000 steps as I'm sat on my lard ass most of the time, but it'll be something to aim for and fun trying!

I'm gonna start walking tomorrow by taking Annabelle to her check-up at the doctors and walking there with the pram - 2 miles there and 2 miles home, then I'm going to Curves tomorrow night which is exercise I know I LOVE, as you're not on each machine long enough to get bored!

So my exercise for this week is:

MONDAY:
Walk 2 miles to clinic to get AB weighed, then 2 miles back - 4miles
1/2 hour workout in Curves

TUESDAY:
Walk 2 miles to shops, 2 miles back - 4miles
Walk around the shops

WEDNESDAY:
Walk to the village with the pram and back - 2 miles

THURSDAY:

FRIDAY:

SATURDAY:
Get out and about walking with OH and babba, go to the beach and walk to the castle and over the dunes. (Hopefully the pedometer would've come by now so I'll know how many steps this amounts to).

SUNDAY:
Half hour on treadmill, 10 mins on cross trainer (get OH to come out with me so not so bored!)
Swimming - do lengths

Then after this week, I'll only be able to go to Curves 3 times a week (free) so I'll have to increase the walking / do more on the "boring" treadmill / stepper!

Feeling better after planning a "schedule".

So far today I've had:

*SF meal bar 206cals //5.9g FAT
*SF choc bar 99cals //3.2g FAT

*Garlic and herb pitta bread filled with roasted chicken, lettuce and branston pickle - 450cals // 5.4g

So total so far:

*755cals
*14.5g fat

So good so far! I'm planning on having chicken pasta bake with steamed veg and a naan bread for tea so:

340 cals // 3.2g fat in chicken pasta bake
80 cals // 1.8g fat in steamed veg
150 cals // 1.8g fat in Light Choices Naan Bread

Total for today then - 1325cals

Trying to drink lots of water, but I hate tap water so I drink bottled flavoured, normally drink STILL but only got fizzy flavoured here so hoping that's not TOO bad??

Bit worried about doing SF and xenical, as it gives me a really bad belly for ages afterwards....and i've read the labels and both the bars and the shakes have more than 5g fat to 100g product??

So thinking that I may just go back to cal counting after I've used up all the shakes and bars....although I'll def keep buying the SF choc bars as they're gorgeous! They go over the 5g fat//100g product rule too?? but no effects off them and they're gorgeous!

REALLY hoping for a good loss when I get around to weighing....lost 5lbs in first week of Xenical going by my scales, so hoping for at least 12lbs on the scales by the end of August.

14lbs will be fab and will mean I'd have lost my first stone and gone down to 17st 6lbs, also means I can mark off all my first lot of targets! That will be fab motivation. I want to have marked off all my targets by Christmas so I can make some more!

I'm going to have a green tea now too!

xxxx

Morning guys!!

I'm up, have fed and given Annabelle her milk, tidied around and am now having a mini-relax before having my SF bar for brekkie and getting dressed to go on my 4 mile -round-trip walk!! my mum (with my baby nephew in the pram) and my sister (with her twins in their pram) and my 7 year old nephew (on his bike) are coming with me! So i'm not gonna be lonely! lol!

Today I plan on having:
*SF mueseli bar for brekkie - 206cals
*Dinner - a ham salad and white baguette - 450cals
*Before I go to Curves - SF shake - 201cals
*When I get home from Curves - SF bar - 206cals
Total Cals - 1063cals

Then whatever cals are in lots of fruit!!
Looking forward to Curves tonight!

xxxx

I felt very lazy when I read your post. Its my day off today and was planning another lazy day but hey ho have now got the urge to get out and go for a walk too! I know its a life style change but the thought of exercise brings me out in a cold sweat - I feel better once its done even housework seems more appealing before hand.

Where abouts in South wales are you? I'm in resolven but am originally from Swansea. Have a great day.

Vanda

morning yummy mummy, i love your motivation im a scedule type of gal too but i never stick to them lol I know you will be better than me though and cant wait to hear you have lost your 1st stone, keep up the good workxx

Back