I'm BACK for more slimming :-)

Hope you have a great time Susie. It sounds like the trip of a lifetime. Will you go back to exante when you get home or are you going to try something else?

Thanks everyone. :)

I would like to go back onto Exante when I get home 'owup' especially if I have gained weight :(

However I may move to a different plan and have one low carb meal a day and 2 packs or vary it from day to day depending on what shifts I'm on etc.

I think I will only be able to do it while my hubby is on TFR as otherwise we will sabotage each other! He plans to continue LL while I am away then maybe move to one meal a day once I'm home so I may mirror him. He has lost 3 stones so far and has another 2 to go.

The way I see it is that this diet works really well, I'm not hungry, it's easy to plan for the day and I like the food. So as long as I can get back into the zone then I'd like to continue for another stone at least :D I will weigh in on Friday and update my weight etc. :)

Good luck for Friday Susie & see you on the site once you get back from holiday. Hope you get back in the zone - it makes all the difference.

I am happy to see on my ticker that I am halfway to my target weight.:D

I hope I don't do much damage while on holiday. I have had a farewell meal and drinks out with my hubby today and it is true that the alcohol has more effect when in ketosis and my stomach did not appreciate the food either!! :eek: Put it like this I just made it home in time!! :eek:

So see you when I get back with a post holiday weigh in on Sunday 26th then for a continuation till target day :)

Good luck everyone on your losses for the next 2 weeks :D

S x

Back from CHINA

Hello all, :wave_cry: I'm back from China with a nice dose of some sort of Asian flu! :sigh:

However I had a brilliant time and only put on 3lb which is already melting away after a couple of days back on Exante :)

I will weigh in again on Sunday and hope to be less than my pre China weight by then :)

I hope you've all beeen doing well and I'mm off to catch up with your threads now.

S x

Thank you Fatty Mc Bigbum :) I love your name!! :D

For lunch we both had our vegetable soups, they both looked and tasted very different. The LL one looked more like veg soup whereas mine looked the same as the mushroom one, but they both had some nice bits of veg in them. I liked them both the same but he didn't like mine. Mine are frothy on the top always, is that because I am using a blender, I wonder?

Tonight I will have a bar and he gets to have a bar and a shake :( not fair!! I think LL divide their meals into 4.

ll have less calories in each pack i think thats why. im on exante but got given some lighterlife soups and i just had the veg for tea and could only eat half it was yuk yet i love exantes veg one. amazing how we all have different taste buds. good luck on exante.
Susan x

It takes me ages to go to sleep. I think I just lay there waiting for my bladder to fill up again! Posting this reminded me that it was exactly the same when I started first time round so I guess it will pass :cross:

me too i lay there at night trying to get to sleep but have to get out of bed at least twice to go loo. i just keep thinking im flushing out the fat so its worth it lol.

thats strange i did reply to susie slimmers quote but it didnt show. anyway im on exante but was given some lighterlife soups and had the veg one for tea tonight but it was yuk i could only get through half but i love the exante veg one. its amazing how we have such different tastes. also i think ll have 4 packs as less calories in each. good luck on exante.

Welcome back to exante hope you had a great holiday and sorry to hear abt the flu x

Thats weird Spyro, your comment is mixed with a previous quote made by me a while ago? computer mayhem! I think 4 packs on LL is a good idea as they are only 150 calories each compared to Exante's 220 ish.

I am feeling a bit better today and have already lost the 3lb I put on :) Haven't been strictly food replacing as have had the odd packet of nuts or olives, it's much harder getting back into it than the first time. I am also more apt to nibble when preparing the kids meals but hope to get that under control soon.

My husband lost another 7lb while I was away, he's looking tres sexy! LOL!

S x

Thank you for moving me to the right place Starlight :D

Been goodish so far today

Banana shake
Toffee bar
Packet of Graze Fire Dragon (120 kcals) :eek:
Thai soup

Lots of water and Jasmine tea from China which I love and is nearly all gone already! I am going to Wing Yip tomorrow to get some more. :)

S x

Welcome back Susie - and hope you are feeling a bit better. You did so well to only gain 3lbs over 2 weeks - well done! I bet you will show a good loss by the time you have your weigh in on Sunday.

Well I haven't lost any more but I am back to 175lb (in 5 days as only started back on Exante on Monday). Plan to try to lose 8lb over October making me 11 something by then, but my losses seem so small in comparison to others.

Yesterday was really tough, I used to love Friday nights as it was often Indian takeaway or at the very least olives, cheese, crackers and wine, lots of wine. But hubby and I were strong (although he had already had G&T's in the pub at work :rolleyes:) and we just had our soups etc with one pack of Graze nibbles. I know these are not strictly on the plan but they're max of 130 kcals, all healthy stuff, and if they stop me having a pizza or an Indain takeaway then they serve a good purpose :p

I am just loving snuggling up to my hubby now as what with his 3 stone loss, as well as my 2, we can get much closer now!! :D
I think he's coming off LL soon and joining me on Exante although he really wanted to do their maintenance plan but we just can't afford LL any more :(

I know you say the nibbles stop you craving pizza etc but this is prob the reason your not losing as much as everyone as your probably not in ketosis so although your eating less calories which you will still lose weight its just not as fast as everyone else as when your in ketosis it takes all the fat reserves much quicker. I know as i had a week of picking and i only lost 2lb if your happy at losing the weight at this speed then keep it up but i would just rather get it over and done with quicker lol.

Meal out looming....

Things have been going well since Saturday weigh in where I lost the 3lb I'd gained on holiday :)

This week I've been 100% on a couple of days and had a Graze nibble pack of nuts on a couple of days. This is always in the late evening when all the packs are gone and I have a craving for something strong and savoury tasting, rather than the relative sweetness and blandness of the packs - so the fiery dragon crackers, or chilli nuts fit the bill nicely. :)

So far this week I've lost 3lb already. I don't know if I am in ketosis or not, to be honest I don't really care, as long as I am losing weight, I'm not hungry all day and I feel good. :)

I've only got 1-2 stones to lose, depending how I feel as I get closer, and if I do it at a steady pace hopefully I won't have too much saggy skin at the end as I'm in my forties so things won't just spring back like a younger person!

My main worry is that tonight I'm going on a team meal out to Pizza Express. I was going to have the pizza with the salad in the middle and the mini desert that comes with a coffee. Or maybe I should hve a salad and stay away frrom pizza altogether.......

I know it will be bad I but intend to go to the gym today and tomorrow to work it off. And I'll be back 100% for the rest of the week.

I did go to lunch this week with a pal and just had black coffee while she ate, but on this occasion I want to join in.

I really feel that there is little harm in having a meal occasionally if we wish, as eating is the norm for life. Surely I am educating myself to make healthier choices, rather than it being a free for all once EXANTE is finished. And overall if calorie intake over a week is less than calorie expenditure then we should lose weight! Which does not explain my week 3 zero loss despite being 100% TFR! Grrrr

Will post an update tomorrow and weigh in day on Saturday.

talking of pizza- oops what have i done, dont do it hun

Back