im back

Hi jools,appointment is week on wed.Im looking forward to finding out exactly what the crack is.Ive spoke to about 3 people who have had it done but everyone tells you different so need to get it from the horses mouthx

Take a notepad in with you and make notes as you probably won't remember everything you are being told while you are sitting in there. At least then you can look back on those notes before you make a decision!

xx

Hey paula! .... just thought id check in see how your doing xxx

Hope your ok hun xxx

well im goin for my appointment this wed at 10.30 ,they had a cancellation .I havnt dieted at all and feeling massive.Im goin to go to weigh in on thursday.The way its looking i would have put on all ive lost.
Butt kicking needed.You guys will av to change those boots regular with the kickings you have to give me.

:whoopass: There ya go paula! hehe ... Butt officially kicked hehehe .......Hope your ok, Its great your appointment has been brought forward not as long to wait and you'll know where you stand! .. If your anything like me dieting will go out the window when your worrying about somthing! So dont be to harsh on yourself hunny!

Huggles Kirsty xx

I think Jools is right, take a notepad with you and ask for any information they have in leaflet form to take away with you. It may all seem a bit daunting while you are there and I am sure that you will not remember everything they tell you. At least this way you can go over the facts again at home.

Hope all goes well.

XXXX

Hi Paula. Just catching up with your diary. Surgery is really drastic but you have got to do whats best for you and I'm sure your clever enough to look at all the options and not go into it blindly. It must be horrendous coping with the heat if you are carrying extra weight and not good for your health. I'm messing around again but really trying this week. I think if I can get going again and loose a few pounds, that will get me back on track and into the swing of things.

Take care mate. Hope appointment goes well.

x

thanks kirsty ,joanne and dobo.Im glad im goin tommorrow so i will know exactly what im doin.I seem to be doin bugger all at the minute apart from buggering about and putting on weight.
I have told myself i cant keep messing about because that is all ive done for the last 10 years and im drained with it all.It really affects my moods and i tend to hide away as well when im havin a bad timexx

thinking of you with your appointment today Paula, the very best of luck pet and be sure to let us know how you got on xxxx

OOoooo how did it go Paula? ,.... been thinking bout you! xxx Hope you took your note book and asked lots of questions! ...

Will pop in again later xxx ~hugs~

Hi Hunni

I really hope that your appointment went well and that you got all of your questions answered.

xx

Hi guys well i went and cant get it done on the Nhs (its not called that here).
I can get it done privatly lol.The reason im not a priority is due to not havin high blood pressure,diabetes etc.
The cost is $8000.
I have decided that im goin to go for it as im feeling really low and fed up with constantly failing.I went to wi and put on 1.4kg.I was expecting that as havnt been good at all.
I have got a cancellation to see the surgeon tommorrow to tell him my decision.I will find out tommorrow what the procedured are now as i think there are a number of people that i have to see.
I will let you all know tommorrow when i come backxx

Awww Hugs Paula! xxx ......... At the end of the day you have to do whats right for you! ... as long as you dont rush into things and take note of everything thats entailed! .......

Thinking of you xxxx

Awh paula poor you having to pay 8000, Well if it makes you happy gp for it lives too short to be misserible all the time xx

well ive got to go and see the dietician on wed.After that im seeing the surgeon the following week to find out my date.
I wish i knew if i was making the right decision.x

I'm not sure that you will be totally sure either way until its been done and its too late. I think with any major decision there will always be doubts. As long as you have all the information and its your own decision I think that whatever you decide will be right for you. At least you have a good few days to sit and think about it. XX

Back