I'm Being Strong!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princesspink, 25 January 2007 Social URL.

1. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

Oh my god.......my boyf and kids have just brought chip shop chips and battered sausages!!!!!!!! They smell soooooo good! I am being strong though! I'm just remembering that they never taste as good as they smell! And also whats nice now feels sooooo bad in the morning, it's so not worth it!

I AM STRONG!!! Ha ha ha ha

PP.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Well done, think of all that nasty fat in those chips, you know they won't taste as good as they smell.

Stay strong, it's so worth it :)

4. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

yeah I know! I am looking at the grease on the plate!!
    They have just finnished.....I survived!! :p

5. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Well done princess,

Chips soaked in fat YUCK! lol listen to me i would have bitten your hand off for them before Monday.

A moment on lips a lifetime on the hips hehehe

6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    thursday night my lot have fish and chips !!!! and curry sauce ...................but it is short lived !! we survived xxx

7. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

Ha ha...thanks skinny!!!! I would have defo had them before monday!! I'm on day 4 now and I feel in total control, thank god!! ha ha

Hope you're doing ok today? .x:jelous:

8. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Princess feeling great today, been back to work and was completely normal.

Just went past the fruit bowl though and nearly picked up a pear to eat not that i was hungry just force of habit i think.

well the proof will be in the pudding, so to speak, tomorrow when i get weighed, cant wait. Been soooo good and i am so proud. Got to go the loo though before tomorrow incase i weigh heavier ha ha.

9. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

GO skinny go.....cant wait to hear how much you have lost.....I'm sure we'll all be proud! Oh and well done for avoiding the pear!! ha ha

Take Care

PP.XX:jelous:

10. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

Tiara, thanks....sounds like you are doing very well too!

Keep up the good work hun.x:)

11. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

:confused: Tiara..... are you a real tiara maker?? ha ha.x ??

12. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

wow! What a fantastic job!! I havent got my tiara yet either!! I'd love to see your designs! Fab job for keeping busy on hungry days too! ha ha.xx

13. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done for avoiding them. I must admit I was envious tonight when I was dishing up my husbands mashed potatoes........the things we crave.

14. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Well done you. You now know you can do this no matter what happens. I just cooked a dinner for my hub for the 1st time! It feels good knowing you are in control.:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.