I'm Being Strong!!!!

princesspink

Oh my god.......my boyf and kids have just brought chip shop chips and battered sausages!!!!!!!! They smell soooooo good! I am being strong though! I'm just remembering that they never taste as good as they smell! And also whats nice now feels sooooo bad in the morning, it's so not worth it!

I AM STRONG!!! Ha ha ha ha

PP.x

Well done, think of all that nasty fat in those chips, you know they won't taste as good as they smell.

Stay strong, it's so worth it :)

Well done princess,

Chips soaked in fat YUCK! lol listen to me i would have bitten your hand off for them before Monday.

A moment on lips a lifetime on the hips hehehe

thursday night my lot have fish and chips !!!! and curry sauce ...................but it is short lived !! we survived xxx

Princess feeling great today, been back to work and was completely normal.

Just went past the fruit bowl though and nearly picked up a pear to eat not that i was hungry just force of habit i think.

well the proof will be in the pudding, so to speak, tomorrow when i get weighed, cant wait. Been soooo good and i am so proud. Got to go the loo though before tomorrow incase i weigh heavier ha ha.

Well done you. I found it hard enough tonight just giving my daughter macaroni cheese and I don't even like it! You're doing well.

Tiara x

Ha,
Yeah I usually am but this weeks gone to pot with starting this diet!

keep up the good work and I'll maybe design you one :)

Tiara x

Well done for avoiding them. I must admit I was envious tonight when I was dishing up my husbands mashed potatoes........the things we crave.

Well done you. You now know you can do this no matter what happens. I just cooked a dinner for my hub for the 1st time! It feels good knowing you are in control.:eek:

Back