I'm Leaving.........................

For a while as I am going to become Mrs Unknown....:stickdance:...lmao, :love047: :rotflmao: yep i know its that time upon me already, crikey that year flew in!!

I wont have any interenet access after tomorrow as I am going to be very busy now with one week left to go and I am dead excited however if i get a chance i will say hi and let yas know how its going!! My hen party :party0023:is on Saturday night so if there is anyone up around Monaghan, Dundalk area in Ireland come along for the crack, yas are more than welcome!!

Fingers crossed :cross: everything will go smoothly and according to plan and that i dont overeat :eating::17729:and please god I will see yas all in a couple of weeks hopefully with some piccies in tow :censored:!! :D

Hope you have a wonderful big day and enjoy your time off x :)

whoooooooooo!!
:banana dancer:

I hope you have an amazing day honey!
:D:D:D:D

Hope you have a really special day hun, good luck and enjoy every minute. Hope to here from you soon. xxx

Have a fantastic day and enjoy every minute. Can't wait to see your piccies. By the way, your rings are beautiful!

:wave_cry:bye bye for now hun, but have a brill hen party an im sure u will have a amazing wedding and will look beautiful after all your hard work...mmwwaah!! x x :character00250:

:love047: GOOD LUCK!!

Where are you getting married/having your hen night- I live 15mins from Dundalk!!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!

Best wishes woman -have a brilliant time! :D :D

I hope you have a fantastic day honey, everything will be perfect Im sure. Will be in touch with you before then so if you do have time text back.. if not then.. big massive hug and enjoy your special day xxx

:love047: Have a fantastic time and all the very best wishes for your future together!!! :character00250: :boohoo: :cupid:

AAwww hun, i hope everything goes fantastic for you on your big day :D:D:D

Hurry back with lots of piccys, i hope you have a fantastic day and congratulations :D:D:D
cya soon (waves)

congrats hun, hope you have a fantastic day x

Hope you have a wonderful big day and enjoy your time off x :)

Thanks hun, hope your feeling much better?

whoooooooooo!!
:banana dancer:

I hope you have an amazing day honey!
:D:D:D:D

Hey chick, thanks for your wishes!!

Hope u have a wonderful time hun, u deserve it! :)

x

All the best for your op on wednesday and I will be thinking of ya, will send ya a text to see how ya are getting on, gud luck

Hope you have a really special day hun, good luck and enjoy every minute. Hope to here from you soon. xxx

Thanks hun for your kind sentiments, really looking forward to it now to be honest and nerveous as hell

Have a fantastic day and enjoy every minute. Can't wait to see your piccies. By the way, your rings are beautiful!

Yea hopefully I should have some piccies in a few weeks so will put them up, althought I hate getting my pictures taking so that will be a challenge, all the best with your wi's and will catch up with yas when i get back

:wave_cry:bye bye for now hun, but have a brill hen party an im sure u will have a amazing wedding and will look beautiful after all your hard work...mmwwaah!! x x :character00250:

:love047: GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks hun, really looking forward to it now although my nails have got a different approach with the nerves, i am sure a couple of glasses of champagne will sort that out, all the best with your wi's

Where are you getting married/having your hen night- I live 15mins from Dundalk!!

Hey hun, The hen party is starting in Monaghan so ya are more than welcome to come down for a bit of crack, starting with the usual pub crawl and then god only knows where we end up, I just hope i am not tied to a tree somewhere naked, even that would scare all the birds away.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!

Best wishes woman -have a brilliant time! :D :D

Hey stranger, where have you been? I hope ya are alright and the hubby is doing well with the studying!! We are all missing ya from here. How is ww coming along and hope ya are having some more of those "me" times!! Keep in touch hun!!

I hope you have a fantastic day honey, everything will be perfect Im sure. Will be in touch with you before then so if you do have time text back.. if not then.. big massive hug and enjoy your special day xxx

Hey hun I will try and send some texts your way, I always have time for my buddies :)

:love047: Have a fantastic time and all the very best wishes for your future together!!! :character00250: :boohoo: :cupid:

Hiya jan,

Many thanks for your wishes, its very kind of you. Keep up the good work and will look forward to seeing those pounds off your total when i come back, all the best, take care

Have a fantastic day hun, all the best to you both. Cant wait to see your pics, You have done really well. Have a great hen night too.

Nikki

Hey Nikki,

Hope ya are alright and ya are recovering well from your recent operation! Looking as good as ever!! Thanks for your kind wishes and I will catch up with ya when i get back, most of the pictures will be on facebook as there are alot of family on there. All the best over the next couple of weeks, look after yourself.

AAwww hun, i hope everything goes fantastic for you on your big day :D:D:D

Hurry back with lots of piccys, i hope you have a fantastic day and congratulations :D:D:D
cya soon (waves)

Thanks hun,

Hope your penny is feeling better and yaa are getting on well with the diet now. I know it must be so hard for yourself with a little one as well. I will be checking up on ya when i get back although i am sure ya will be fine as ya have done fantastic so far, please send my regards to sheep!

congrats hun, hope you have a fantastic day x

Thanks hunny, now dont let me down and make sure ya win that bet with LovelyLauren!! The stakes are high, keep Bunch o Losers on the right track as well and all the best with your wi's, take care of yourself, oh by the way i had a wee peek at your pictures and ya are doing great, well done, ya get defintely see a difference, keep it up!!

Have a fantastic day and a perfect marriage x

Back