I'm over half way!!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Woohoo!!

58lbs gone - 54lbs to go!

Over the moon feels amazing as was so dating starting off with 8 stone to loose...

3stone 12 to go sounds like nothing!!

Thankyou all so much for your constant support!

Xxxxxxx

Well done lauren - so proud of you - its such an acheivement - you'll be there before you know it. we seem to be going through each step together - only I still have 4st 6 to go

you are like little miss dynamite - so proud of you x

you are just so so wonderful and you deserve every bit of this !!! you have done this - nobody else just you and you are fab !!!

:D fabulous. it will all be off soon.

Wow well done you keep going what's your plans for eating over christmas ? x

Thanks sweets!! Well my plan is to SS right over christmas, but im starting to think about maybe having a drink on new year to celebrate it being that year that hubster is home, plus im well above target... cant decide still, really dont want to eat and want christmas to just bugger off now really... but im so excited about spending new year with my friends im umming and ahhing! xx

Well done Hun, what was your starting weight?

Thanks hunni, i was 20stone when i started CD but 21stone the day i had Alyssia xxx

Well done lauren - so proud of you - its such an acheivement - you'll be there before you know it. we seem to be going through each step together - only I still have 4st 6 to go

Oh fab!!! ah thats brilliant hun, its nice to know we are kind of neck and neck... its good to have someone there with you!

how you getting on sweet? xxx

you are like little miss dynamite - so proud of you x

Lol, more like Little miss Earthquake lol - made up to see you about again Kirst! xxx

you are just so so wonderful and you deserve every bit of this !!! you have done this - nobody else just you and you are fab !!!

Ahh my mole, i love you always!! youve helped me every step of the way sugar!! couldnt of done it without my team mate! xxx

:D fabulous. it will all be off soon.

Hope so hun, getting a bit fed up of it now lol, kep telling it its not invited to my party any more, but its like a guest that over stays their welcome hah xx

Back