I'm overweight

Well, my CD target is 11st 7, but that will only just take me to a healthy BMI. At college (many, many moons ago), I was around 9st 7, but I think I might look a bit gaunt now if I were that weight.

I lost just over 3st around 4 years ago (and since put it all back on) doing WW and literally exercising my a**e off. At my lowest then, I weighed 13st 11 and some friends were telling me not to lose any more. So, to conclude, I think I'll just have to take it as it comes, see how those mini goals go and follow the advice of my CDC and my GP.

What about you?

C x

I think that seeing how it goes is probably best. Going by how you feel rather than numbers. That's kind of what I am doing too. I got down to 9 stone 13 last time and was just getting into size 8's. That would be my ideal size but I think a 10 is good for me. Will just see how I feel when I get there.

That's interesting what you friend said Clazzac, my friends have told me to stop losing weight too. Not my family or girlfriend but friends in work. But even though I'm still 17 stone people have said I'm 'fading away'!!! I find this quite ironic!

Though I see people who have lost lots of weight and think they look gaunt, but I wonder is it just because I have an image in my mind of what they have looked like for so long...

Been thinking about this quite a bit when trying to figure my target weight

The great thing is that putting some back on is nowhere near as hard as lossing it he he. I think targets are hard because even if you have been there before it is hard to picture yourself back there.

I think jealousy might play a part in it somewhere. I think some people find comfort in having a "fat friend" and that your success somehow reflects negatively on them. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

I can't even begin to picture myself in a size 8. Size 10 is a possibility, but a 12 is probably more realistic. At the moment though, I'm just happy that my previously tight clothes are now feeling loose on me. A couple more weeks and I'll hopefully be back in my size 16s - haven't worn those for a while!

C x

Clazzac think you have got it spot on there... Don't like the idea of being the 'fat friend'....even more inspired now!!

I'm the fat daughter.... similar relationship but with my mother! She is very insecure. Not in a nasty way, but says things like 'oooh girls like us need things to cover our belly!' Urgh. I don't want to be in her fat club!

7lbs more and I will be overweight too! Cxxx

I'm the fat daughter.... similar relationship but with my mother! She is very insecure. Not in a nasty way, but says things like 'oooh girls like us need things to cover our belly!' Urgh. I don't want to be in her fat club!

7lbs more and I will be overweight too! Cxxx

My Mum constantly tells me that I should just wear tailored clothes and not try to be trendy. I am only 29.

Yeay, joining the merely overweight club. What initiation would you like?

My Mum has struggled with her weight for as long as I can remember, bless her. She's always been really encouraging, as has my Dad, but a little more tactfully. :D

C x

Hi hun well dun it is so good to reach different milestones:D

Hi guys, after a week off sole source I'm back on the quest to be overweight! :) Put on a little and even went to Body Pump for the first time... was painful!!

How are you all doing?

Dieting guy

Hi guys, after a week off sole source I'm back on the quest to be overweight! :) Put on a little and even went to Body Pump for the first time... was painful!!

How are you all doing?

Dieting guy

I had a bad couple of days too but I am back 100% now. I put on a few too but I am hoping they come off as quickly.

Back