I'm thinking of getting a tattoo if i get into the 9's!

Kiwichan

Silver Member
I have no recollection ever being 9 something. It was definitely primary school and before i would have started weighing myself. I've never gotten a tattoo before. It wouldnt traditionally be my thing but im beginning to obsess a bit about it. Only 5 lbs to go!!!!

i have 4 tattoos and i'm planning my 5th to cover a scar from a broken wrist op in Jan....i have to wait until the car has all settled first though.

Where will you get it hun? I love tattoos, all mine have really special meanings to me :)

I'm thinking of a black outline of a winding calla lily on my back.

Oooh, that sounds really nice Kiwi. I always want a tattoo but hubby hates them and I have to make sure nobody would ever see it due to work and then what's the point if nobody can see it and the one person who will doesn't like them? So I decide not to. Then I go back to wanting one within a few months. It's a terrible circle.

Kiwi, if you want one, and you clearly thought about it enough to have a specific design in mind then go for it! You only live once!

The way I look at it is I'll be able to have it on show when I'm relaxing on my holidays or out on a Saturday night. I wear business suits at work so it won't be seen Mon to Fri. That's why I'm not getting it on my foot where I initially thought it would be nice. Lizz, tell us about yours?

i can take photos of 2 and post them lol

I have 1 on my shoulder, its a dove (free) shooting through the stars.....always aim high type thing....

I have a yellow rose on the base of my spine which i hate......i did it for my nan as she loved yellow roses but i had an op the day after it was done so it didnt take very well and it needs recolouring.

the leaf is my adopted sisters name....she's blood now...

And the quote is latin for "to the stars through adversity"

image-1061019705.jpg

Tattoos

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Attachments

• image-2240714473.jpg
    image-2240714473.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 423
I think a tatt is a great idea. I have four also but once I get to my goal I want a sort of collage type one on my thigh :) kind of like a sleeve but just on me thigh. I love tattoos and like Lizz mine all have special meanings tooo.

Tigg you should get one! You said it yourself you only live once. It's something your hubby would get used to. Something on the foot or back is great cos it's not in your face but you catch a glimpse of it and think ooooh what a lovely tattoo I have! :D

And by the way Lizz, yours are lovely :D

Haha totally agree Anne!! After my first the tattooist asked how my first tattoo was and I said first and last... Well that went down the potty! Xx

I've got three so far and I've promised myself that once I'm "happy" with my body, I am going to get a delicate black and white falling curved feather on my hip bone - so I'm not embarrased to show people and feel sexy.

Wouldn't be worth getting it now, getting my fatty love handles on display for people to see lol! :)

Xx love

Ooh sounds lovely Genie :) I think one up the side of the torso would be nice but one needs a banging bod for that. :) I would consider it once I've lost all me weight! How far do you have left to go before you're 'done'? Xxx

Well it's my first day today! I am starting on step 2 and only have about 3 stone to loose.

So *hopefully* I won't be doing it for months and months but as far as time frames go, I have no idea?!?

Feeling positive although as day 1 expected, my head is suffering the dull pressure headaches and I keep getting waves of nausea.

Keep concentrating on my lovely tattoo I can show off and take photos and put on ********* for people to say "have you lost weight?" Yay! Lol :))

I'm sure if you stick to it you'll be done in no time at all! :D

It's my second day today and feeling okay, little bit dizzy but it's been so hot today! (Not complaining!)

Just took my 'before' pictures and they're awful :( at least if I start to lose motivation some reason, I only need to look at them to get back on track!!!

I took my before photos today as well and emailed them to myself and deleted them off my phone in case anyone sees me standing in my underwear looking like a beast ha ha

Are you doing ss or something else?

Xx

Hahah that's a good idea! Although luckily my phone is password protected so no one can get into it but my fella and he's already seen the state of me!! :p I'm doing SS yeah, are you? Xxx

No I am doing step 2. I am excited about results I must admit I've tried so many diets in the past and always have up because I couldn't be bothered.

I've been told to lay off the exercise for a bit which in terms of cardio, that's cool but I think I might start doing some weight stuff at the gym to tone as I go along. My hips is where I carry it so cardio will have to play a part one day.

How much do you want to lose if you don't mind me asking? X

Back