I'm thinking of getting a tattoo if i get into the 9's!

Thank you!

And well done on your loss this week! You should be very pleased. My next one is Monday because of my work rota so I'll only have 5 days worth of effort to get checked lol...

How's everyone getting on today in this heat?

I'm on the water at work but for the 3rd day running now I've got my grilled chicken for dinner and we all have breaks together and I'm getting fed up of people pointing out to me "is that ALL you've got?" And pointing fun at my meals. (I'm on step 2). They don't know I'm on a diet I just keep saying it's too hot to eat big food lol.

Week 2 and not feeling hungry at all. Xxx

Well done Genie :) I am sweating like a beast in the heat today!! Doing loads of errands and it's taking it's toll. Had an awful day yesterday. Was dizzy and light headed, had no balance, major headache and low bp. Kept to the diet though somehow. All I wanted was sh1t food but the bf reminded me why I'm doing the diet and I settled for a bit of chicken, which was a treat being on ss! And today. I'm great! Little bit dizzy. But that's cos it's so hot and I'm running about like a loony. House is going up for sale on Monday and I need to take loaaaaaads of stuff to this tip and have a major clean up cos we're away this weekend!! Arrrr!!

Hope everyone is well! :D

That's really good news that the appetite has lessened. Personally I could eat my own arm but I haven't as of yet!
As for work - tell them you've got IBS and you're keeping off carbs for a bit. Lol

Anne xx

CeeBoo, I'm so jealous that your other half supports you, mine does nothing but moan about how me being on a diet restricts our social life.
Went out last night, I had diet coke and then a bag of peanuts while he had Nando's take out!!!

Anne xx

CeeBoo, I'm so jealous that your other half supports you, mine does nothing but moan about how me being on a diet restricts our social life. Went out last night, I had diet coke and then a bag of peanuts while he had Nando's take out!!! Anne xx

Aww bless you! Yeah my fella is being a proper diamond. He's doing step 2 and says he'll do the diet as long as I need to do it. He doesn't need to lose much weight. 2stone if that. And I need to lose like 6... Yet he says he'll follow cambridge until I reach my goal :')

What step you on Anne? You can have nandos if you're on step 2! :) butterfly chicken and salad. Yumm.

It's tough with being social, but I guess it's trying to choose carb free meals if you go out with friends so you stay in ketosis. But should tell your man that this is only going to be a few months of your life if he supports you properly. The less supportive the longer it's gonna take!

Keep going though Anne :) you can doooo it xxx

I'm supposed to be on ss+ but if I get desperate I try to have a little protein.
Not doing too bad after my major falling off the wagon last weekend, have stayed on plan all week and it's getting easier.

Anne xx

Honestly Genie, if she's feeding you pizza like that she's not your friend. My true friends were nothing but supportive.

And when I read the post I got a bit of JEALOUSY coming through from your friend?

X

I really want a new tattoo. Spoke to my consultant about it though to see if it was okay to do on ss. And it's not. I would have to go to step 2 the day before the tattoo and stay on it for 1 or 2 weeks. All to do with it healing. Makes sense really. I am tempted though. Staying with my friend in Yorkshire in a couple weeks and we said next time we saw each other we would get a tattoo together. So we shall seeee.

Also, Genie, how you getting on lovey? Xxx

Hi there :)

I can't wait for my tattoo! Need to get my fat hips gone though because I want it down the side of my ribs. I'll get there.

Had my 2nd weigh in. Baring in mind it had only been 5 days since my last weigh in, and I'd lost another 2 pounds. My CD lady is away now for 2 weeks so I've got 2 weeks to show her what I can do.

I've lost 11 pounds in 12 days.

How are you getting on? X

Hi there :) I can't wait for my tattoo! Need to get my fat hips gone though because I want it down the side of my ribs. I'll get there. Had my 2nd weigh in. Baring in mind it had only been 5 days since my last weigh in, and I'd lost another 2 pounds. My CD lady is away now for 2 weeks so I've got 2 weeks to show her what I can do. I've lost 11 pounds in 12 days. How are you getting on? X

That's fab Genie well done!! I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 3lb. So half a stone in 2 weeks. Which is amazing for me. I really struggle to lose weight cos of medical reasons so it's great finding something that actually works! :D xx

Yay that's great news! Well done :)

I have no idea why it's week 3 and I am suffering terribly with constipation (sorry if that's tmi lol). Weeks 1 and 2 I was fine with, but this is dreadful! Think I'll be taking some tablets when I finish work at midnight tonight lol

I've also been really struggling with the whole going to the loo issue this past week. I had pysillium husk capsules from Holland & Barretts recommended, I tried them and they've really helped.

Anne xx

I'm the opposite. I'm super loose not constipated. Weird how different everyone's bodies are :) xxx

Hi girls

Having a low one :( all week I've stuck to plan 100%, at times I've been hungry and drank more water (3 L a day!), got on the scales this morning and they haven't budged even 1/2 a pound!!! :-(

Feel really low. Could it be possibly because I'm not going to the loo every day? I haven't taken any constipation tablets yet but maybe I should to increase things.

Argh :-( x

I'm the same genie and my losses are super slow at the moment. I'm trying the pysillium husk tablets but even they're not helping. I'm reluctant to take anything like a laxative as the last time I used them I was in agony with stomach cramps. Are you on step two? Can you bulk out the veg quota to get some extra fibre?
You've done so well already, you've lost loads in your first couple of weeks, it is bound to slow down. Just stay with it, it'll go. X

Anne xx

Back