I'm thinking of getting a tattoo if i get into the 9's!

No I am doing step 2. I am excited about results I must admit I've tried so many diets in the past and always have up because I couldn't be bothered. I've been told to lay off the exercise for a bit which in terms of cardio, that's cool but I think I might start doing some weight stuff at the gym to tone as I go along. My hips is where I carry it so cardio will have to play a part one day. How much do you want to lose if you don't mind me asking? X

I want to lose just over 6stone :) how are you finding it so far?
Yeah I think once I'm established on the diet and used to the calories intake a bit more then I'll do some toning exercise :) my weight is everywhere. Haha. I hate my arms the most. Bleugh. I'm excited for weigh day on Tuesday! So many people have lost so much weight in the first week. I really wanna have some sort of similar success :)

Here are 3 of my 4 tatts. My fourth is on my back and I can't take a piccy!! The foot one: the daisy chain symbolises good luck, the butterflies are female relatives that have passed on and the dragonfly is a male relative that has passed. In my culture they represent the soul being freed. The penguins: because I love penguins, but also because of tenacity and love and monogamous relationships :) The writing on my jelly arm: is Hindi for everlasting memories, from when I went travelling for 4 months around the east, including India, Borneo and Australia :)

Attachments

• image-977621893.jpg
    image-977621893.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 49
Ooooopsy I can't attach any more :( sorry guys. Xx

They are lovely tattoos!

My fat is on my hips. They are dreadful.

Oh my god, just day 2 for me today. I don't feel hungry. But I feel so so sick. Please tell me this is normal? A couple of times at work I actually felt like I was gonna throw up. This is awful.

Will this go away?? :-((( feeling sorry for myself

Aw no :( I hope it will go away for you lovely! I reckon some other people who have been on it longer will hopefully say that that's normal and it'll pass! Keep going!

Fingers crossed. I keep telling myself 'just get through the first week and it'll be okay'... Amazingly it's not the hunger destroying me, I've had odd cravings (I'm an ex carb and fizzy drink junkie), it's the sickness that's doing me in. Be brave!!

Got a nice dinner tonight then a CD chocolate bar so I'll concentrate on that.

Fingers crossed. I keep telling myself 'just get through the first week and it'll be okay'... Amazingly it's not the hunger destroying me, I've had odd cravings (I'm an ex carb and fizzy drink junkie), it's the sickness that's doing me in. Be brave!! Got a nice dinner tonight then a CD chocolate bar so I'll concentrate on that.

I keep saying the same thing to myself. Pop and crisps were my weakness.

Hope you enjoyed your dinner and choccy bar tonight :) try peppermint tea? Always settles me down of I feel a bit nauseated.

Hey Genie, how are you feeling? Less sicky I hope? X

Hiya!

In feeling good thanks. If I'm honest, I've stopped feeling sick because I've stopped eating the CD bars and shakes. I have soup now. Which is boring but if it's all I can stomach I'll be brave :)

First weigh in tomorrow.

Does anyone know about exercise? I love exercise (walking on the treadmill, cycle and sit ups etc), can I do this on CD? If I'm gentle....

Been drinking at least 3.5L water a day, so hoping for a loss.

I think I'm trying to run before I can walk. One minute I'll feel great then the next, I'll see my reflection and think "I'm so fat :(".... But it's only week 1 for gods sake lol

I have had carb cravings so so much this week. Really want some crisps ha ha xx

Hiya! In feeling good thanks. If I'm honest, I've stopped feeling sick because I've stopped eating the CD bars and shakes. I have soup now. Which is boring but if it's all I can stomach I'll be brave :) First weigh in tomorrow. Does anyone know about exercise? I love exercise (walking on the treadmill, cycle and sit ups etc), can I do this on CD? If I'm gentle.... Been drinking at least 3.5L water a day, so hoping for a loss. I think I'm trying to run before I can walk. One minute I'll feel great then the next, I'll see my reflection and think "I'm so fat :(".... But it's only week 1 for gods sake lol I have had carb cravings so so much this week. Really want some crisps ha ha xx

Well I guess it's good that you've stopped feeling sick though? Maybe something to chat to your consultant about today?

I know you're not supposed to go crazy with exercise. But you're on step 2 right? I think you can do it and see how it goes. If you feel like you're gonna pass out then stop! Ha. Just start small and build up so you can see how your body copes.

What times your weigh in? Mine is at 6:45.

Arr I know what you mean. Feels good though when you can make yourself not have them. Tough though. Xxx

My weigh in this morning and I lost 9 pounds!! I've also lost 1.5 inches from my waist.

You'll have to let me know how you get on later!! :))

I'm smiling. Getting closer to having that hot tattoo :)

Fantastic Genie,

Well Done, bet you're pleased with that result!!!

I've got 3 tattoos, had them done before all this weight came my way! Had tinkerbell arms folded on ankle, went back the next week and had Tinkerbell taking her dress off on bum, then 2 weeks later had a long one across bottom of my back, its tigers eyes. Oh, at the same time I had my tongue pierced. lol

No idea why, just fancied it.

Well Done again today

Dawn

That's amazing genie well done sweetheart, proper chuffed for you :)

Just had my first weigh in and I cried. I only lost 4lb. Just a shock after seeing how well other people do and I have been 100%, drinking 3L of water a day and just feel a bit blah. Gonna keep going of course. 4lb is still 4lb closer to my goal and 4lb closer to being healthier. My consultant was a star. She hugged it out with me and said I may have slower progress with my weightloss due to my pcos but should see the results in inches instead. I am quite pleased to say that I lost 6inches. But I dunno. I feel I've let everyone down somehow. :( first week should be the big week and I just don't understand why it hasn't come across on the scales.

Thank you! :)

Must admit I am a bit peed off tonight. I'm trying so hard to do this but my mate (who is about 6 stone over weight and is making no attempts to loose it), thinks she is some sort of weight loss expert. She doesn't know I'm doing the CD but when I mentioned I was staying off fatty foods for a bit, she went into a whirl wind about how she knows how to lose weight and all that.

Then she turned up at my house with Pizza Hut. One for me and one for her. As nice as that was, my heart sunk. I ended up having garlic bread and 3 small slices of pizza then said I was full up. Now I feel like a total failure and why do I bother etc.

:-(((

Thank you! :) Must admit I am a bit peed off tonight. I'm trying so hard to do this but my mate (who is about 6 stone over weight and is making no attempts to loose it), thinks she is some sort of weight loss expert. She doesn't know I'm doing the CD but when I mentioned I was staying off fatty foods for a bit, she went into a whirl wind about how she knows how to lose weight and all that. Then she turned up at my house with Pizza Hut. One for me and one for her. As nice as that was, my heart sunk. I ended up having garlic bread and 3 small slices of pizza then said I was full up. Now I feel like a total failure and why do I bother etc. :-(((

Sounds to me like your friend wants you to keep her company! If she does it again just take it to a homeless person they'll appreciate it more than you. I have a friend who is the same. She has about 10 stone to lose and a few years ago she lost about 4 stone of it and we used to go out exercising together etc. then she stopped completely and the weight all went back on then some. Now when I suggest eating together she always tried to cook or order take away. I make a salad and take it round or chose a restaurant and go out. She may know everything but knowing and doing are two entirely separate things.

You haven't failed you've just been nicer to your friend than to yourself! Get back on the horse and kick some diet arse!

Xxx

We've all got friends like that genie, don't let it get you down. I'm sure before the diet you would have happily tucked into the whole thing without blinking, so having a couple of slices is still way better than you were before. Don't dwell on it, put it behind you and start again.

Anne xx

^ don't worry people I'm paying for it.... Got an upset stomach lol. Serves me right! I knew the lovely pizza wouldn't be lovely for so long.

Well that taught me a lesson didn't it! :)

Back on it tomorrow and let's continue this journey !!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling 100% . Be strong Genie, not easy I know, but maybe this little hiccup will help you in the future. Should your 'friend' try to help you again and feed you pizza etc, remember how you feel now and all the hard work you have put in already. X

There's lots of people on here to help as much as we can. XX

Good Luck x -

I feel great this morning. Determined and excited to carry on where I left off. It doesn't help that TOTM is due today or tomorrow and I've got 4 days at work all of which are 12 hour shifts to do.... Im telling myself nothing will stop me!

:) x

I feel great this morning. Determined and excited to carry on where I left off. It doesn't help that TOTM is due today or tomorrow and I've got 4 days at work all of which are 12 hour shifts to do.... Im telling myself nothing will stop me! :) x

Brilliant attitude to have Genie :) you can most definitely do this! We're all behind you :) xx

Back