I'm well chuffed!

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
Well it was weigh in day today, I nearly gave into food twice last week, thank goodness I didn't, I lost a grand total of 5.25 lbs, giving me a total of 23.5 lbs in four weeks, I am
absolutely amazed. (My LLC told me not to expect that sort of loss every week.)

We also got measured today, I was absolutely gobsmacked when my LLC showed me the difference between what I am now & what I was.

What a wonderful feeling & sense of achievement.
Why didn't I do this diet years ago?

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must feel ontop of the world.... now every time you feel like giving into food, pull out your record book and have a look at the amazing results YOU are achieving.
xxxxxxxxx

Wow, well done! Can't wait 'til Ive gone 4 weeks! Hope I do as well as you, you should be very proud of yourself. :) Keep smiling hun

xxxx

Cherryplum that's brilliant :clap: :clap: Well done! I wonder why I never did it years ago too - as though I'd never heard of LL I had heard of CD but the thought of doing it just never entered my head and I wish it had.

Cath

YAY!! That is fantastic! Well done! :clap:

Well it was weigh in day today, I nearly gave into food twice last week, thank goodness I didn't, I lost a grand total of 5.25 lbs, giving me a total of 23.5 lbs in four weeks, I am absolutely amazed. (My LLC told me not to expect that sort of loss every week.)

We also got measured today, I was absolutely gobsmacked when my LLC showed me the difference between what I am now & what I was.

What a wonderful feeling & sense of achievement.
Why didn't I do this diet years ago?
You deserve to be chuffed!! :clap: :clap: well done! :D You didn't do it years ago coz you probably weren't aware of it nor ready to handle the challenge! :D (but it's a question we all ask when we can see how amazing the results can be!) That's a fantastic loss - I reckon you can expect to lose about a stone a month from now on.. as long as you stick to it. ;)

Well done on not giving in to food..look at the results! :D :D Fab! It IS an achievment - make sure you reward yourself with some lush bubble bath or something nice (but nod edible!) lol

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I am so determined to see this through.
Its a great feeling knowing each day that you are losing weight, I never knew it could feel this good, even though I've tried every diet under the sun.
You know that every week you are going to lose it as long as you stick to the plan.
I think I'm going to find the school holidays difficult, especially on days out with the kids, I usually pick all day, I must make sure we go somewhere that I can join in, to take my mind off of food.
I can't wait until next weeks weigh in.

Hi Wendy, thanks for info about the meet up, but If my OH isn't working at the weekend, then I usually am & we have 5 kids, so it is a little tricky.

Thanks again.

Back