In Induction! New to this forum, be gentle with me!

LifesDesire

Silver Member
Hi Everyone!

Just joined after seeing some really supportive posts on here.
A little about me:
I'm 21 and have my first ever beach holiday to go to at the end of May.
Starting Weight (on 8th February) was 167lbs
Goal Weight 125lbs
So far i've lost 4lbs :D

Wish me luck? :)

how tall are you hun? put your stats into your user CP to stay motivated and see your weight loss in percentage too :D

good luck

welcome! :D i'm a newbie too, started yesterday. well done on that 4lbs! that's FAB!!! xx

Hiya! I'm new to the Atkins board too, just switched from WW. I too started on the 8th Feb!! Its such a fantastic diet - loads of tips on here, especially the MiM's, they've been a lifesaver!! :D

Good luck :)

Haha, lots of Becky's! It was a bit strange with me, i woke up on the Tuesday and just decided to change things - quite a big change fom my old carb-filled lifestyle!! :D

well done on the loss so far, and good luck x

Hi and welcome :D
You have come to the right place!

Hey Becky, yeah Becky's definitely the name of the day!

I decided on the Monday, turns out i may be gluten intolerant so atkins is perfect for me :).

What made you decide to try atkins?

hello, welcome!

ps, your ticker shows up for us, you will need to wait until you have more posts, then you will see all the rubbish we have under our posts!

Hello, welcome and good luck. You should read the recipes sticky above, and also the what are we eating today thread for lots of yummy ideas.

Welcome! And congrats on your four pounds - good work!

hello, welcome!

ps, your ticker shows up for us, you will need to wait until you have more posts, then you will see all the rubbish we have under our posts!

Thanks taz, i see it now. however i can't add anymore characters to it at all :( so don't know what i'm going to do when i want to put my weekly results in
xxx

You have to clock up your posts to be able to add stuff like signature and avatar x

Back