IN SEVENTH HEAVEN!

casablanca

Hi Everyone

I'm feeling pretty good today. Wearing my size 10 fitted trousers and they are comfy - yay!

I STS last week after 3 days off plan but made up for it this week.

I've burned 1,500 cals on the treadmill so not sure if this has had any influence or not but who cares, lol!

Have a good week x

WEEK 1: -9lbs :D

WEEK 2: -2lbs :)

WEEK 3: -2lbs :)
WEEK 4: -3lbs :)
WEEK 5: -2lbs :)
WEEK 6: STS (ok with that because had 3 days off plan)
Week 7: -4lbs :D

Inches: -12
(needs updating)

1[SUP]st[/SUP] mini goal: lose a stone in a month – done!
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] mini goal: get into the 9’s asap – done!

Cheers hun.

You've lost more than me in the same space of time (24lbs compared to my 22) so you should be proud of yourself. And only gaining 2lbs on holiday is great. You must have exercised some willpower.

Your nephew's wedding in 3 weeks will be your incentive to lose that half stone. You can do it! :)

Wow! That must feel amazing :D Not far to go now to reach target!

Cheers Jools :)

I know what you mean about target!

Trouble is I've got this Friday off plan (which will probably run into Saturday, lol!). But then I've nothing on until 25th August - that's when the real test will start for me 'cos we're going to see our friends in Shropshire for the weekend (always lots of good food & wine involved) and we're both off work the following week!

Hey, that's life and at least with CD you know you can shift at least half a stone in a week.

x

Cheers Book-worm.

You are doing absolutely fantastic and I love all the mini-goals you've achieved so far :D You should definitely add "skinny jeans" because you will get in them!

x

Back