Incentive.....found on the S&S website

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
I think you have to submit before photos and have them accepted by S&S so I assume that someone who hasn't got that much to lose may not be accepted. And then of course participate in advertising when you get to goal. Not sure of anyone who started in the acceptable 'before' weight range who has made it to goal yet. They must have a limit I should think otherwise they'd go bankrupt :).

I think with it being a relatively 'new' company I suppose they are just building their profile up?......

I think with it being a relatively 'new' company I suppose they are just building their profile up?......

Yes absolutely, and I should think that once they have the right number of people to use for advertising the offer will disappear. There will need to be a significant difference in the photos too I should think otherwise it doesn't really give them the advertising they would like.

I've just had my before phot and weight loss aims accepted so I'm made up!! Just made me even more determined to stick with it when I start and get to that goal!! :)

Fantastic Yummum2be.....go for it girl :D

I was offered this a while back but I don't know, I mean I always wanted to be a 'before and after' in Rosemary Conley mag when I did that plan but now I'm not sure if I will continue with S&S all the way to goal. I admit it is an amazing incentive but..... if I keep up my pre-screwup losses I may get to goal by the summer but I'm struggling more and more, I don't know if they will want my story!

They'll just put a spin on it Moosh like every other company does with success stories. There are lies, damn lies and marketing ;). They won't want the real dirt, just that you got to goal on S&S :)

Well I suppose I've gotten to one goal on S&S, got from obese to overweight! If that were my end goal I could be on the site right now! But I want the next one- getting froom overweight to healthy, thats my end goal.

I guess what S&S are after are amazing after photos so if you lose a couple of stone and send in your photo but are still overweight they might say that they need you to be a healthy weight. Not sure as I'm not doing it but if you were looking at before and after photos the ones that really stand out are the outstanding ones. For example, look at Weasey's before photos. Absolutely incredible!

BordersGirl said:
I think you have to submit before photos and have them accepted by S&S so I assume that someone who hasn't got that much to lose may not be accepted. And then of course participate in advertising when you get to goal. Not sure of anyone who started in the acceptable 'before' weight range who has made it to goal yet. They must have a limit I should think otherwise they'd go bankrupt :).

I've submitted my pics, and I've got about 9/10 stone to lose and they were happy enough to offer it to me! :) good times ahead xx

i think this would give me the incentive i need to stay on track think i will send them an email

I'm determined to get my money back :) xx

I've been accepted! My before pics aren't the best but if you look in my album here, well the difference is pretty big so far and I'm only just over half way!

I went on the site to take a look but the offer is now on hold as they have enough volunteers. Good luck to everyone who was excepted. Its a great incentive to do well. Once you reach goal you could use the money back to buy new clothes : )

Back