Inch loss after one week...

Hey Catz hun, I have done 810 as best I can but struggled to get in all I should be, tbh!

I have decided (sorry to do this) to move back to WW as of tomorrow, as this isn't going to work for me for another week.. I can feel the control slipping and I am NOT gonna let it get outta control as it has in the past. So I am taking back control and moving to WW. Plus, I dont really see the point in struggling on CD1000 when thats about the same no. as cals as I would probably get on WW!!

Am hoping that even if I gain a little in glycogen/water, the inches won't go back on.... tbh I expect maybe even half a stone gain in glycogen/water, but as I have done this for 2 weeks, I MUST have lost at least half a stone in fat - that's biological fact!!

Its going to be weird as I lost SO much in my first week, I have no idea what might happen in week 1 WW... if my theory is right, that most of that weight was due to having reached a plateau and retaining water on WW, then hopefully most of it should stay off..

If I lost 3lbs this week, 19lbs last week, thats a stone and a half altogether. So, if I gained half a stone in my first week on WW, then I have STILL lost a stone in 2 weeks... you see my thinking?

What do you reckon?xxxx

i think you'll be fine if you go easy with the carbs in your first week or so of ww. still to low gi foods to introduce carbs slowly like they do in the 1000 plan and i think you'll be ok.

if you do decide that the 1000 plan is worth a look you can have loads of scrummy things on it and i didn't find it a struggle. in fact i found it difficult to eat it all and choose after being on ss and 810.

good luck honey :D you are heading towards your goal full speed ahead :D

abz xx

You obviously know its time for you to go back to WW. I had a discussion the other evening with my CDC and told her 2 weeks seems to be my limit when SS/SS+, I've never made it past that. I'm back on SS for next 10 days, but after that I'm not sure what I'll do. I'm graduating so taking a few days off for celebrations and may go back on it till around xmas time, but think my new year's resolution will be no VLCDs. You'll get to your target hun, no doubt about it.

Back