Inches lost xxx

michellewild

Well was getting a bit down with how slow the weight is coming off so i decided to look back at all my measurments i had written down so here we go.......
Start 14 feb...26.5" thighs 40" belly :-( 16th march...23.5"thighs 36"belly 11"Top of arms 37"hips 37.5"back n bust 19th april.......22"thighs 33.5" belly 10.5"arms 35.5"hips 35"back n bust(not as happy with this 1 as my boobies have gone):-( lol

Feel a little happier this morning as i can see i am still losing the inches even if the weight loss is slow xxx

that is brilliant! its great to see the inches falling off well done x

That is awesome! 3 inches off your thighs in 1 month! go girl!

When doing previous diets I always used a forum and when I got down about weigh ins people would always remind me to check my measurements.
I checked mine a few days ago, so just over 3 weeks in and already lost 3 inches off my boobs... which is good but also bad as I hate to think what they'll look like when I lose another 4 stone... like deflated balloons probably lol :(. I want it to come off my stomach quick! I hate my stomach.

Jelliebabe said:
Well done you - I did have a little chuckle as I read that one of your boobies had gone! Had to read that two or three times... doh! It's been a long week.... :D

Lol jelliebabe!

Well done chick, I'm considering measuring myself in cm's to see things go quicker!

8 lost : 59 to goal

Back