Inches

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Since starting CD I've lost 22lbs, went from a slightly big 24 in the trousers (22 was too tight) to currently a size 20. I was a 24 top half, I'm now comfortably a 22. I've lost 5" off my bust, 4.5" off my waist and 6" off my hips.

I'm your typical apple shape, really need to lose it off my middle more than anywhere, and typically it's the least affected so far! But it'll come, I hope!

Still, 15.5" all over ain't too bad!

Well done Scooter - great that you can see the loss in inches too :)

I have lost 22lb too and dont really notice ANY difference in my clothes. I can fit into a bra i aint tried on in AGES. and i also fit into a top that was a TINY WINY bit tight on me but nothing to get excited about :( Why cant i get into a size smaller ~sobs~ I think it will take another 22lb before i will really start to notice. You are doing fab hun. Well done on getting off them inches! You must be really happy. <3 xxx

Its great isnt it?

Keep going ladies you will all get there! Honest!

That's amazing for losing 22 lbs.....I have lost 23 lbs, but I'm still the same size, my jeans are getting loser tough, but one size smaller not yet.

Well done scooterchick!!!!! That's brilliant :D

Ladies without sounding bad the bigger you are ( and boy I was big!!! LOL ) the longer it'll take you to notice the huge drops in sizes :) I had to drop 2-3 stone before I really needed to come down a size or two

It WILL happen though!!!

Xxxxx

If I remember correctly the last time I lost weight I went quite quickly from a 22/24 down to a 16. Even though I continued to lose weight I stuck at a 16 for ages! Must be the way we indivdually lose weight, I seem to lose the outside weight first but the inside weight comes off last. And it's the old cliche I know, but I really am large framed, when I was 1o and half stone, with a BMI of 24 I was still round about a size 14 cos of the bones, my hips and shoulders are too wide for anything smaller and I can't do anything about that! Sharron Davis eat your heart out.

I have lost 22lb too and dont really notice ANY difference in my clothes. I can fit into a bra i aint tried on in AGES. and i also fit into a top that was a TINY WINY bit tight on me but nothing to get excited about :( Why cant i get into a size smaller ~sobs~ I think it will take another 22lb before i will really start to notice. You are doing fab hun. Well done on getting off them inches! You must be really happy. <3 xxx
im the same as you tasha,mu clothes are looser but jot gone down a size yet:confused:

well done scooter, so pleased for you:)

Well done on the huge losses!! I'm not going down sizes as fast as I thought I would...I've lost 27lbs and have only just dropped from a size 16 to a 14.

We'll get there :)

i just measured myself and have lost 91/2 inches all over
3inches off my hips
2 inches off my tummy
2inches off my bust
2 inches off thighs
1/2 inch off my arms

so no wonder i cant tell lol xxx

Back